At the end of our first impression of the ASUS ET2300, we mentioned that we’re interested to see how the Windows-powered AIO will fare when pitted against the 21.5” iMac 2013. So we decided to compare these two machines to see which has an edge over the other.
- NVidia unveils GeForce GTX 780
- An early look at ASUS’ 2013 MoBo lineup
- Samsung’s 13” lappy to boast WQXGA+ resolution!
- Western Digital outs My Passport Ultra HDDs
- HP expands its hybrid tablet offerings
- WD collabs with SanDisk for new hybrid drives
- ASUS teases two new devices on its latest clip
- HTC R7 and R12 leaked
- Seagate unveils its first consumer-centric SSD
- ASUS RoG prepping to launch PCI-E SSD in May