You’d think that being hailed as the #1 printer brand for two years in a row (2011 and 2012) will be enough for Canon, but it seems that the Japanese company is gunning for a three-peat this year with their new Pixma printers geared for business use.
- Acer teams up with AWS for extended warranty program
- Acer announced Aspire Z3-600 All-in-One PC
- Brother outs most affordable laser printer at Php2,990
- Fujitsu launches laptop with palm vein authentication
- AmpliTube iRig: Your Guitar Tone on your iPhone
- WD breaks new grounds with Black^2 Dual Drive
- Hot off the rack: 4TB Western Digital RED NAS
- Toshiba’s Dynabook Kira can last for 22 hours!
- Epson outs world’s 1st large format ink tank printers
- Dell launches new Inspiron laptops