You’d think that being hailed as the #1 printer brand for two years in a row (2011 and 2012) will be enough for Canon, but it seems that the Japanese company is gunning for a three-peat this year with their new Pixma printers geared for business use.
- An early look at ASUS’ 2013 MoBo lineup
- Samsung’s 13” lappy to boast WQXGA+ resolution!
- Western Digital outs My Passport Ultra HDDs
- HP expands its hybrid tablet offerings
- WD collabs with SanDisk for new hybrid drives
- ASUS teases two new devices on its latest clip
- HTC R7 and R12 leaked
- Seagate unveils its first consumer-centric SSD
- ASUS RoG prepping to launch PCI-E SSD in May
- No more Twitter for Websites on IE6/7 starting May 13