We’ve recently mentioned about the Galaxy Note 10.1 and that it may be launched this month. But in the recent invitation sent to our source and some rumored statement from a Samsung employee, we’re inclined to think that we the South Korean company might be launching not one, but two Galaxy Note this August.
- Acer teams up with AWS for extended warranty program
- Acer announced Aspire Z3-600 All-in-One PC
- Brother outs most affordable laser printer at Php2,990
- Fujitsu launches laptop with palm vein authentication
- AmpliTube iRig: Your Guitar Tone on your iPhone
- WD breaks new grounds with Black^2 Dual Drive
- Hot off the rack: 4TB Western Digital RED NAS
- Toshiba’s Dynabook Kira can last for 22 hours!
- Epson outs world’s 1st large format ink tank printers
- Dell launches new Inspiron laptops