The main difference between the Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz and the Atom N280 1.66GHz is the FSB. The latter has 667MHz while the former has 533MHz. The clock speed difference is merely 67 Megahertz. See below our comparative chart.
- Acer announced Aspire Z3-600 All-in-One PC
- Fujitsu launches laptop with palm vein authentication
- AmpliTube iRig: Your Guitar Tone on your iPhone
- WD breaks new grounds with Black^2 Dual Drive
- Hot off the rack: 4TB Western Digital RED NAS
- Toshiba’s Dynabook Kira can last for 22 hours!
- Epson outs world’s 1st large format ink tank printers
- Dell launches new Inspiron laptops
- Schneider Electric APC BX1100CI-MS Backup UPS
- ASUS outs RoG Rampage IV Black Edition