When this Lian Li Armorsuit first came in, I was a bit overwhelmed with he sheer size of the casing alone. It was like super full tower of sorts. As a matter of fact, the thing was really heavy and I thought this must be all solid-stainless steel or something.
- NVidia unveils GeForce GTX 780
- An early look at ASUS’ 2013 MoBo lineup
- Samsung’s 13” lappy to boast WQXGA+ resolution!
- Western Digital outs My Passport Ultra HDDs
- HP expands its hybrid tablet offerings
- WD collabs with SanDisk for new hybrid drives
- ASUS teases two new devices on its latest clip
- HTC R7 and R12 leaked
- Seagate unveils its first consumer-centric SSD
- ASUS RoG prepping to launch PCI-E SSD in May