Qualcomm may have impressed the attendees of this year’s SID’s (Society for Information Display) Display Week with their 5.1-inch prototype with Mirasol display technology, but it isn’t the only one getting all the attention. It shares the fame with Samsung’s new laptop display which sports an eye-watering 3,200 x 1800 resolution.
- Samsung launches industry’s first 1TB mSATA SSD
- Acer teams up with AWS for extended warranty program
- Acer announced Aspire Z3-600 All-in-One PC
- Brother outs most affordable laser printer at Php2,990
- Fujitsu launches laptop with palm vein authentication
- AmpliTube iRig: Your Guitar Tone on your iPhone
- WD breaks new grounds with Black^2 Dual Drive
- Hot off the rack: 4TB Western Digital RED NAS
- Toshiba’s Dynabook Kira can last for 22 hours!
- Epson outs world’s 1st large format ink tank printers