One of the first things we buy after getting a new smartphone is a microSD card for additional storage. The usual stock card on the phone is between 2GB to 4GB and that one is not enough for storing photos and videos. We got a 16GB microSD card from Sandisk so we thought of testing how fast the read/write speed is.
- Fujitsu launches laptop with palm vein authentication
- AmpliTube iRig: Your Guitar Tone on your iPhone
- WD breaks new grounds with Black^2 Dual Drive
- Hot off the rack: 4TB Western Digital RED NAS
- Toshiba’s Dynabook Kira can last for 22 hours!
- Epson outs world’s 1st large format ink tank printers
- Dell launches new Inspiron laptops
- Schneider Electric APC BX1100CI-MS Backup UPS
- ASUS outs RoG Rampage IV Black Edition
- NVidia launches GeForce GTX 780 Ti