Lightroom users can now edit and organize their photos on their tablets with the launch of Adobe’s new app for the iPad – Lightroom mobile.
Just to be clear, Lightroom mobile works as a companion app and not a replacement for the Lightroom for desktop. It works natively with Lightroom 5 so you can edit raw images from DSLR cameras using Smart Previews. When you edit your photos using Lightroom mobile on your iPad, all your edits are automatically synced with your Lightroom 5 catalog.
Lightroom mobile features:
• Edit raw files from DSLR cameras using Smart Previews
• Edit images from your iPad camera roll
• Enhance images using familiar Lightroom tools and presets
• Import photos from your iPad camera roll
• Quickly Flag and Reject photos
Sync and Share
• Automatically syncs photos edits, metadata, and collection info with Lightroom 5 on your desktop and all your Lightroom-enabled devices
• Easily share photos online via social networks.
Adobe Lightroom mobile for iPad (an iPhone version is currently underway) is free for download in the App Store. However, the app requires you to have a Creative Cloud subscription before you can use it. If you’re a member then you can go ahead and download the app here.