Sony has just released firmware v3.00 for its DSC-QX100 and DSC-QX10 lens-style cameras, bringing with it the “half-Press” function for the shutter button and improvements on the “NFC One-touch connection”.
Firmware update Ver.3.00 for DSC-QX100 & DSC-QX10
Release date: 14/04/2014
Benefits and improvements:
• “Half-Press” function for the shutter button has been added*
• “NFC One-touch connection” has been improved*
• ISO Setting has been added
• MP4 Movie Recording size changes from 1440 x 1080(30p) to 1920 x 1080 (30p)
* Requires PlayMemories Mobile app version 4.2 or later.
Sony has also updated its PlayMemories app to version 4.2 that compliments the mentioned improvements so make sure to update that as well.