For the longest time, we’ve been prioritizing the use of RSS feeds as the primary delivery platform for this blog — sending full content to your feed readers and email blasts. Wil the growing popularity of Facebook, Twitter and Google+, it seems RSS has taken a backstage.
I wanted to confirm that though so here’s a quick and simple poll for our readers this week — what’s your primary blog/news delivery platform?
- I go and read directly from the site every chance I can.
- I use a feed reader.
- I subscribe to email alerts/blasts.
- I follow and wait for the Twitter alert.
- I subscribe to the Facebook Page.
- I follow the author on Google+.
- I use a mobile app.
- I use something else.
Do hit the poll widget on the right side, below or hit the comments. I have this feeling that Facebook will take the upper hand. Internal stats for this blog shows an overwhelming lead for Facebook, followed by Twitter on distant second and Google+.