Been asked about this several times before but could not give a more definitive answer since I have not tried all of the postpaid plans. So I thought why not get everyone’s opinion, especially from those who have been on postpaid for many years.
Our obvious choice is between Sun, Smart and Globe and their respective postpaid plans.
- Which carrier offers the most value vis-a-vis the monthly service fee. Meaning, if you pay Php500 MSF, are you also getting Php500 of calls, text and mobile internet hours or do you get more?
- Which carrier offers the most flexible plan so you are able to consume your credits any way you want?
- Which carrier offers the widest line-up of handsets as freebies? Which one carries the most number of “aspired” handsets? Do they offer more than just cellphones as freebies (like tablets, etc.)?
- Which one provides satisfactory or better customer service to postpaid subscribers?
- Which one offers more promos, rewards, and loyalty points to their postpaid subscribers over their prepaid subscribers?
- From a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how would you rate your postpaid subscription with your carrier?
I’ve only been a Globe postpaid subscriber because of the iPhone so I can’t really comment about Smart or Sun (although I’ve been contemplating on getting a Smart sub since the only one I have now is the Smart Bro account).
If you’re also a postpaid subscriber, go hit the comments and share your feedback.