Everybody has their own way of measuring blog growth. More often, it’s usually the traffic metrics but there’s more to it than traffic IMO. Let’s revisit several of the online tools and services that measures blog growth:
- Feedburner Subscribers. Before (8 months ago): 243 Now: 515
- Alexa Rank. Before (3 months ago): 24,121 Now: 17,974
- Blog Worth. Before. $124,763.34 Now: $254,043
- Blog Juice. Before 5.5 Now: 5.8
- SEOMoz Page Strength. Before: 6.0 Now: 6.0
Some of the 3rd-party metrics tool might overlap in what they use as formula for the figures. The figures I indicated above are for this blog (they’re not that impressive anyway).
Coincidentally, I also wrote a short piece on BlogHerald about One Big Blog vs. Many Smaller Ones. I’d like to hear your thoughts on that matter.