- Swing Copters now up for download
- LG announces L Bello and L Fino quad-core smartphones
- Web Find: Mini Metro, a subway strategy game
- Sony’s upcoming peculiar selfie camera
- Spigen releases iPhone 6 4.7″ cases ahead of Apple announcement
- Revamped ASUS Transformer Book T100 lands, priced at Php23,995
- Xiaomi Power Bank now in the PH, starts at Php445
- Intel Core i7-4770K overclocked to 7193.8MHz
- Asus smartwatch to be unveiled at IFA 2014
- LG G3 UX for all future LG smartphones and tablets
- HTC One (M8) for Windows debuts, WP 8.1.1 in tow
- Google releases Photo Sphere Camera for iOS
- Wi-Fi vending machine, a self-service internet hotspot
- Leaked: Actual photos of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Our Top 10 Smartphones below Php15k for 2014
- AMD Radeon R7 SSD now official, starts at $100
- Starmobile Quest Quick Review
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua – LTE, waterproof, mid-range price
- HTC Butterfly 2 officially announced
- Solons file HB4715 for public schools w/o electricity to have solar panels
- ASUS Zenfones get updates with OTG function and more
- Swing Copters is the new Flappy Bird, but harder!
- Sharp unveils near-bezel-less Aquos Crystal
- Sony a5100 announced, an a6000 without the EVF
- Samsung 840 EVO SSD 1TB for Php28K
- LG G Watch 2 might come next month
- PH team preps up for international robotics competition
- Watch tech leaders take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gets cloned!
- Globe offers Xiaomi Mi3 at Plan 999
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : " Cherry mobile Blaze"
Articles tagged for: Cherry mobile Blaze
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0″ such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.