- Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, and Tablet Z to get KitKat updates
- #TBT: Microsoft pays tribute to the man behind “Bliss”
- Virtual Visita Iglesia
- A working Project Ara phone only costs under Php4,400
- Google launches Camera app with Lens Blur
- Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum Dragontrail Glass test
- LG G3 confirmed with 2K WQHD display, but 640 DPI?
- DOST supercomputer now up and running
- Future Smartwatches should ALL have this…
- Turn your iPhone into a Gameboy with G-Pad
- Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum VS MyPhone Agua Rio
- Google contact lens with built-in microcameras patented
- Oppo Find 7a gets TWRP custom recovery
- Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum now out for Php4,999
- Firmware v3.00 for Sony QX100 and QX10 now available
- Android 4.4.3 update for Nexus 5 available this April
- Android 4.4 update for Galaxy S3 and Note 2 arrives May
- Rumor: HTC may release a plastic One M8
- iPhone 5C 32GB now free on Smart All-In Plan 1800
- Chromebleed helps protect your PC from Heartbleed
- Amazon’s smartphone with four cameras for 3D holograms
- QHD AMOLED screen, the future of displays?
- Cherry Mobile Razor 2.0 now official
- Cherry Mobile gem lineup, all under Php3K
- Cherry Mobile Omega Infinity announced
- LG G3 leaked specs from Sprint
- Titanfall Review: the next level of first person shooting
- Lenovo Golden Warrior S8 live photos
- Play This: The 2048 Game
- Mazda 3 2014 SkyActiv prices in the Philippines
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : " battery"
Articles tagged for: battery
April 01, 2014
November 15, 2013
USB-powered devices and battery packs come in all shapes and sizes, most are plain and generic-looking but if you’re a Marvel fan, this one will surely grab your attention – a 10,400mAh-packing Thor hammer.
October 17, 2013
CloudFone has introduced their latest Android smartphone that packs a 4-inch display, quad-core CPU, and best of all, comes with two battery packs – the Thrill 400qx.
September 21, 2013
CloudFone continues its push to serve affordable Android smartphones with humongous battery packs as they unveiled the Thrill 530QX which boasts a whopping 4,500mAh battery.
August 30, 2013
Lenovo PH has just announced the arrival of the IdeaPhone P780 in our country, and as you would expect from their previous P7xx offering, this new Android smartphone also packs a monstrous battery pack. 4000mAh to be exact.
June 21, 2013
Apple’s next iPhone leaks its way to the internet, and it seems like it’s confirmed that it’s going to be an iPhone 5S as it features a similar design to the iPhone 5.
June 10, 2013
While displays, CPUs and all the other smartphone elements have improved through the years, battery life hasn’t really changed as much. We might have ones with larger capacities, but the duration of its use is still pretty much the same.
It’s incredible how cellular phones have evolved into something beyond just a communication device. However, as smartphones become more powerful, it tends to suck more juice out of your battery pack. This now begs the question: if given the chance, what smartphone feature are you willing to give up for an extra half a day’s […]
February 09, 2013
The Optimus G’s presence may not be most felt here in the Philippines, but it is one successful device outside the country, and LG is going to follow that up that success with the LG Optimus G Pro – and it’s directly aimed at the 1080p market.
February 04, 2013
We featured the LUV Powerland All-in-One AC Power Charger a few weeks ago had a couple of extra packs left in the HQ to give away. So here’s your chance to have one of these as well (updated: scroll down to the bottom for the list of winners).
December 02, 2012
If the Galaxy Note 2′s 3100mAh battery is not enough for your then you might want to consider getting Mugen Power’s extended battery that adds 6400mAh worth of juice to your massive handset.
November 28, 2012
Folks, we have another biggie from Lenovo. This time, they decided to up the ante by packing their latest brainchild, the P770 with a whopping 3500mAh battery.
November 10, 2012
Lenovo is reportedly planning to launch the P770 Android smartphone that sports a 4.5-inch display and a massive 3500mAh battery.
August 20, 2012
August 14, 2012
I’ve been using a pocket WiFi since last year and have gone thru so many models from Sapido to, Dlink, ZTE and Huawei. The biggest problem so far is that the 1500mAh drains so fast and degrades in a matter of months if you use it on a daily basis.
August 09, 2012
We recently concluded two giveaways for our readers here in YugaTech. One is the iBattz iPhone Case/Battery and the other is the Sony Xperia P smartphone. Check out the two winners below.
July 17, 2012
We got this new cool case and portable battery for the iPhone 4/4S. Called the iBattz Mojo Armor, it’s a hard case that also comes with 2 (yes, two) removable external batteries.
May 25, 2012
We seldom feature iPhone cases around here but this new one from Third Rail has an interesting proposal. Instead of a built-in battery ticked into a bulky case, Third Rail made it optional as a slide-on pack.
November 28, 2011
The folks from Noontec Philippines gave me this new portable battery pack — a 4,000mAh PowerMe Polo. They’re the same guys who offered us the media player for review and actually gave it away to one of our readers.
November 20, 2011
There’s been a huge growth in the demand for pocket rechargeable batteries this year due to the growing smartphone market. The folks at aMagic in Hong Kong sent us one of their own rechargeable batteries to test out.
September 13, 2011
We’re seen so many portable battery packs these days and they keep coming in different size, shape and power capacity. There’s another one that’s supposed to be released locally and comes from Choiix (part of the Cooler Master group).
June 27, 2011
July 13, 2010
Since I updated my iPod Touch 2G to iOS4 several weeks back, I haven’t really used it very often. So last night, I pulled it from the charger and played a single podcast.
June 25, 2010
So I got this Acer Aspire One D260 in Singapore during the PC Show 2010 earlier this month. I got it for about 15k and being a new model, I thought it was a bargain (it’s selling for 24k here).
March 12, 2010
For some time now, claims of more than 10 hours of battery life on netbooks are often times unbelievable and not really achievable in real world tests. So, where do these numbers come from? We look at one possible computation.