- Five ways to Get Free Access to the Internet
- CloudFone introduces the CloudPad 700FHD
- Luxa2 Groovy T Magic Boom Box Speaker Quick Review
- Facebook introduces Stickered for Messenger
- Get Two CM Alpha Style for the Price of One
- Is this the new Sony Xperia Z4?
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet Ultra specs leaked w/ 6GB RAM
- Spotted: Acer Liquid Jade S with 64bit, octa-core LTE
- Gresso Regal Black now official, built with Titanium and Gold
- Fully voice-controlled ZTE Star 2 unveiled
- Top 5 Pocket WiFi Worth Buying
- 11 of the Best-Looking Smartphones We’ve Seen in 2014
- First official Apple Store opens in the Philippines
- Giveaway: An Asus MeMO Pad 7
- NBI Cracked Down Php70M-worth of Fake Gizmos
- Xiaomi Mi 3, Redmi 1S on sale today at SM North EDSA
- OnePlus releases affordable 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Blackberry Classic officially announced, goes on sale
- DTC Fiesta Plus Quick Review
- Xiaomi in Talks w/ Tesla for Php290K-worth Mini Car
- Here are the top 10 things Filipinos searched for in 2014
- Instagram update comes with five new filters
- Swans M10 2.1 Speakers Quick Review
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus is official with dual rear camera
- ASUS M32 Desktop PC now available for Php29k
- Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft now on Android
- 10 Coolest USB Flash Drives to Collect
- All-new 2015 Hyundai Sonata launched in the Philippines
- Microsoft reportedly working on entry-level Lumia 435
- LG unveils lightweight Tab Book Duo
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : " nokia lumia 800 "
Articles tagged for: nokia lumia 800
March 27, 2012
March 24, 2012
Microsoft has just recently unveiled a concept car called â€œProject Detroitâ€ which can be controlled using a Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone.
February 24, 2012
Nokia’s adoption of the Windows Phone 7 platform will steer a new direction to the Finnish company. Among the first few handsets that was borne out of this new partnership with Microsoft is the Nokia Lumia 800. Check out our full review after the jump.
February 09, 2012
Nokia’s new line of flagship smartphones will tout a spanking new Windows Phone 7.5 Mango mobile operating system. We finally got one of them to take out for a spin — the Nokia Lumia 800.
October 26, 2011
Two Windows Phone 7 handsets have been revealed — the Nokia Lumia 710 and the Nokia Lumia 800 which basically almost the same one as the Nokia N9.
December 16, 2014
If the Microsoft Lumia 535 seems to be a bit pricey for your budget, wait until this one becomes official and arrives in our shores: The Redmond Giant is reportedly working on another entry-level device called the Lumia 435.
November 20, 2014
Before the Apples, the Androids, and the Windows Phones, there was Nokia. It was the king that is known for producing high-quality and stylish of mobile phones like the iconic Nokia 3310 and the 808 PureView. If you’re a proud Nokia owner during the days before it ventured into Windows Phone, take a look at our […]
August 07, 2014
First announced back in April, the Nokia Lumia 930 became available in the Philippines last week with a price tag of Php29,990.
July 25, 2014
Microsoft has announced that the Nokia Lumia 930 flagship smartphone is now available in the Philippines with a price tag of under Php30K.
May 18, 2014
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the cheapest Lumia phone by Nokia. Then came the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor with an incremental upgrade. Read our quick review after the break.
April 03, 2014
Nokia has offically announced its latest flagship smartphone that comes with a 5-inch ClearBlack Full HD display, aluminium frame, 20 megapixel PureView OIS camera, Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset, and LTE connectivity – the Lumia 930.
February 24, 2014
While Asha is doing really great in the low-cost market, Nokia is adding more handsets into the line-up with a more capable Android-based Nokia X and X+.
February 24, 2014
Nokia is positioning the new Nokia X line-up in between the Asha and the Lumia smartphones so the design and price positioning is evident especially for the Nokia XL which is the top handset of the 3.
January 29, 2014
Possible specs of the Android-based Nokia X, aka Nokia Normandy, has been made available online. Showcasing a 4-inch screen, a dual core Snapdragon CPU, and a 5 megapixel camera.
December 29, 2013
Globally announced back in November during our coverage in Abu Dhabi, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is set to arrive in the Philippines on January 2014. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 1520 after the jump.
December 19, 2013
Last night, Nokia Philippines hosted a small Christmas dinner to members of the media and bloggers where they introduced the new line of Lumia and Asha phones. We came home winning a new Lumia 1520 which we immediately unboxed.
November 27, 2013
The Finnish company has silently unveiled the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor to their entry-level Windows Phone 8 smartphone Lumia 520 which was announced back in February of this year.
November 12, 2013
Nokia’s 41-megapixel smartphone is now out with the Lumia 1020 PureView. It’s the second smartphone packing a 41MP sensor and the first for a Lumia. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 1020.
October 22, 2013
Nokia World, Abu Dhabi. Nokia’s very first tablet is the Lumia 2520, a 10-inch Windows RT tablet that takes its design inspiration from the Lumia handset.
October 22, 2013
Nokia World, Abu Dhabi. Nokia announced their latest flagship smartphone here in Abu Dhabi for the 2013 Nokia World event. The Nokia Lumia 1520 is the successor to the Lumia 1020 and packs a lot of first.
October 22, 2013
Finally able to make it to the Nokia World 2013 event here in Abu Dhabi after so many last minute changes and rushed processing. We’ll be covering the event live here from St. Regis Island Resort for announcements on new Nokia smartphones and tablets.
October 07, 2013
Announced back in July, the Lumia 625 is Nokia’s successor to the Lumia 620 and the company’s current affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone to come equipped with LTE connectivity. Compared to its predecessor it’s definitely much better but comes with a few sacrifices. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 625 below.
September 22, 2013
Nokia PH capped off the week with the local launch of one of the newest member of the Lumia family, the LTE-enabled, budget-centric Lumia 625.
August 27, 2013
It appears that all the rumor-mongering about Nokia’s plans of releasing its own tablet isn’t all a flight of fancy, as an image of Lumia-inspired prototype has recently surfaced on the web and points us at a Windows-powered tablet.
August 01, 2013
Today, Nokia PH has finally announced the arrival of the revamped version of their previous flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, to our local shelves. They’ve also announced the handset’s local pricing which is currently pegged at Php23,500.