- First Leg of our Challenge: #ExploreBeautiful
- Full-fledge x86 PC the size of thumb drive sells for $110
- Nikon slashes prices off its cameras, starts at Php3,690
- GoPro HERO4 Silver available in PH via Widget City
- YugaTech’s Top Phablets of 2014
- ASUS RoG Swift PG278Q Gaming Monitor Review
- Driving the All-new Nissan X-Trail up the City of Pines
- SP Mobile X21 USB OTG arrives, starts at Php269
- Join us in our #ExploreWorldwide adventure
- Lenovo A606 lands, 5-inch LTE smartphone for Php9,499
- ASUS Transformer Book T100T Review
- Flappy Bird clone is Android Lollipop’s easter egg
- Sony Xperia Z4 first batch of specs leaks
- Nexus 6 has a ‘hidden’ feature not seen on its specs list
- JBL Synchros E30 Quick Review
- Complete List of Devices Getting Android 5.0 Update
- RIP: Our hopes for new iPods are dead
- New iMac with 5k Retina Display, Mac Mini show up in online PH Apple Store
- Entire Sony Xperia Z series to get Android 5.0 Lollipop
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 prices in HK, SG, AU, Japan, UAE
- Our top 6 functions and features of Android Lollipop 5.0
- The Tablet Kings: iPad Air 2 vs iPad Mini 3 vs Nexus 9
- New Mac Mini unveiled, starts at $499
- Apple officially launches the iPad Mini 3
- Apple refreshes 27-inch iMac with a 5K Retina Display
- Apple iOS 8.1 now official, will be seeded on Monday
- Apple announces iPad Air 2; thinner, gold & Touch ID
- OS X Yosemite now available for download!
- #TBT: Evolution of the Google Nexus smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z3 hands-on, first impressions
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : " nokia lumia 800 "
Articles tagged for: nokia lumia 800
March 27, 2012
March 24, 2012
Microsoft has just recently unveiled a concept car called â€œProject Detroitâ€ which can be controlled using a Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone.
February 24, 2012
Nokia’s adoption of the Windows Phone 7 platform will steer a new direction to the Finnish company. Among the first few handsets that was borne out of this new partnership with Microsoft is the Nokia Lumia 800. Check out our full review after the jump.
February 09, 2012
Nokia’s new line of flagship smartphones will tout a spanking new Windows Phone 7.5 Mango mobile operating system. We finally got one of them to take out for a spin — the Nokia Lumia 800.
October 26, 2011
Two Windows Phone 7 handsets have been revealed — the Nokia Lumia 710 and the Nokia Lumia 800 which basically almost the same one as the Nokia N9.
August 07, 2014
First announced back in April, the Nokia Lumia 930 became available in the Philippines last week with a price tag of Php29,990.
July 25, 2014
Microsoft has announced that the Nokia Lumia 930 flagship smartphone is now available in the Philippines with a price tag of under Php30K.
May 18, 2014
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the cheapest Lumia phone by Nokia. Then came the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor with an incremental upgrade. Read our quick review after the break.
April 03, 2014
Nokia has offically announced its latest flagship smartphone that comes with a 5-inch ClearBlack Full HD display, aluminium frame, 20 megapixel PureView OIS camera, Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset, and LTE connectivity – the Lumia 930.
February 24, 2014
While Asha is doing really great in the low-cost market, Nokia is adding more handsets into the line-up with a more capable Android-based Nokia X and X+.
February 24, 2014
Nokia is positioning the new Nokia X line-up in between the Asha and the Lumia smartphones so the design and price positioning is evident especially for the Nokia XL which is the top handset of the 3.
January 29, 2014
Possible specs of the Android-based Nokia X, aka Nokia Normandy, has been made available online. Showcasing a 4-inch screen, a dual core Snapdragon CPU, and a 5 megapixel camera.
December 29, 2013
Globally announced back in November during our coverage in Abu Dhabi, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is set to arrive in the Philippines on January 2014. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 1520 after the jump.
December 19, 2013
Last night, Nokia Philippines hosted a small Christmas dinner to members of the media and bloggers where they introduced the new line of Lumia and Asha phones. We came home winning a new Lumia 1520 which we immediately unboxed.
November 27, 2013
The Finnish company has silently unveiled the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor to their entry-level Windows Phone 8 smartphone Lumia 520 which was announced back in February of this year.
November 12, 2013
Nokia’s 41-megapixel smartphone is now out with the Lumia 1020 PureView. It’s the second smartphone packing a 41MP sensor and the first for a Lumia. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 1020.
October 22, 2013
Nokia World, Abu Dhabi. Nokia’s very first tablet is the Lumia 2520, a 10-inch Windows RT tablet that takes its design inspiration from the Lumia handset.
October 22, 2013
Nokia World, Abu Dhabi. Nokia announced their latest flagship smartphone here in Abu Dhabi for the 2013 Nokia World event. The Nokia Lumia 1520 is the successor to the Lumia 1020 and packs a lot of first.
October 22, 2013
Finally able to make it to the Nokia World 2013 event here in Abu Dhabi after so many last minute changes and rushed processing. We’ll be covering the event live here from St. Regis Island Resort for announcements on new Nokia smartphones and tablets.
October 07, 2013
Announced back in July, the Lumia 625 is Nokia’s successor to the Lumia 620 and the company’s current affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone to come equipped with LTE connectivity. Compared to its predecessor it’s definitely much better but comes with a few sacrifices. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 625 below.
September 22, 2013
Nokia PH capped off the week with the local launch of one of the newest member of the Lumia family, the LTE-enabled, budget-centric Lumia 625.
August 27, 2013
It appears that all the rumor-mongering about Nokia’s plans of releasing its own tablet isn’t all a flight of fancy, as an image of Lumia-inspired prototype has recently surfaced on the web and points us at a Windows-powered tablet.
August 01, 2013
Today, Nokia PH has finally announced the arrival of the revamped version of their previous flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, to our local shelves. They’ve also announced the handset’s local pricing which is currently pegged at Php23,500.
July 29, 2013
Owners of the recently released Nokia Lumia 920 might be a bit disappointed to learn that the Lumia 925 is the better-looking sibling. Same hardware, different design. What was Nokia thinking? Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 925 below to find out.
July 23, 2013
Nokia has just announced the Lumia 625, an affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone with a 4.7-inch screen and LTE connectivity.