- OnePlus One now official: design & power starting at $299
- LG G3 new UI and ‘Concierge’ function leaks
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1 update
- This is possibly how the new iPhone 6 would look
- Smart Bro launches ‘no lock-in’ LTE postpaid plans
- Sen. Bam Aquino calls for investigation of slow internet in the Philippines
- LG G Watch to come in Champagne Gold
- MyPhone fixes Apps2SD woes of MP Rio
- Microsoft to rename Nokia Oyj to Microsoft Mobile
- ASUS Zenbook UX302LA first impressions
- DTC holds smartphone Inventory Madness Sale
- List of octa-core Android smartphones in the Philippines
- How much did PLDT & Globe make from subs in 2013?
- Philippine internet slowest in ASEAN, way below average
- List of smartphones with longest battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S5 meets the Barrett M107A1
- Viber, WeChat and Line dominate PH chat app
- New Google Nexus phone to have sub-Php4K price
- Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- Moga Pro Power Controller Review
- Philips W6618, Android phone with 5,300mAh battery
- Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, and Tablet Z to get KitKat updates
- #TBT: Microsoft pays tribute to the man behind “Bliss”
- Virtual Visita Iglesia
- A working Project Ara phone only costs under Php4,400
- Google launches Camera app with Lens Blur
- Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum Dragontrail Glass test
- LG G3 confirmed with 2K WQHD display, but 640 DPI?
- DOST supercomputer now up and running
- Future Smartwatches should ALL have this…
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "CM Blaze"
Articles tagged for: CM Blaze
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0″ such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 28, 2014
Sony has recently announced the Digital Paper, a 13.3-inch productivity slate that features an electronic paper display that reads PDF and lets you scribble on it using its bundled stylus.
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.