- Mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 photos and specs surface
- Sony outs SmartEyeglass Developer Preview Kit
- Gray Market iPhone 6, 6 Plus gets priced up to Php100k!
- Android L to feature security encryption out of the box
- Wear This: Garmin Fenix 2 Multi-Sport Watch
- Next MS Office features darker theme, helper a la Clippy
- Windows 9 is coming, and here’s what to expect
- ADATA PV110 10400mAh Powerbank
- iPhone 6 selling on Lazada for at least Php64K
- BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 now official
- TBT: My first MP3 player
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 updated with Snapdragon 805
- Amazon introduces Fire HD 6 tablet, starts at $99
- How Apple is undeniably becoming more like Android
- How to get the 5.7GB iOS 8 without erasing anything
- iOS 8 now available for download
- Steam payments now priced in Philippine Peso
- Belkin PH brings Linksys WRT-1900ac locally
- 7 new features for old iPhones when iOS 8 arrives
- Jabra intros new headsets designed for call centers
- Relonch Camera unveiled at Photokina
- McDo releases Android, iOS app to take online orders
- Graphed: Flagship Smartphone Announcement Calendar
- Oppo N3 render leaks
- Contest: Are you better than a G3?
- Acer opens kiosk in Market! Market!; holds one day opening promo
- Hello ‘Windows': Microsoft to wipe out ‘Nokia’ and ‘Windows Phone’ brands
- Canon launches PowerShot G7 X
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II now official
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime leaks selfie-centred specs
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "CM Blaze"
Articles tagged for: CM Blaze
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0” such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
March 28, 2014
Sony has recently announced the Digital Paper, a 13.3-inch productivity slate that features an electronic paper display that reads PDF and lets you scribble on it using its bundled stylus.
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.