- Top Smartphones Rocking the Snapdragon 805 CPU
- ASUS Fonepad 8 (FE380CG) now available in the PH
- Uber Manila will give today’s earnings to families of SAF troops
- Cherry Mobile G2 Review
- AKG Y50 Headphones Quick Review
- Starmobile is Giving Away a Knight X
- Specs Comparison: BlackBerry Classic vs. BlackBerry Q10
- This is the Samsung Galaxy S6, revealed in photos
- BlackBerry Classic hands-on, first impressions
- Epson Philippines powers Star City’s newest attraction
- O+ EVO 4G Quick Review
- Sony locally announces a7 II, 1st full-frame cam with 5-axis IS
- Torque Announces DROIDZ Marvel HD
- Torque DROIDZ Quart Now Official, Priced at Php2,999
- Specs Comparison: Xiaomi RedMi 2 vs Meizu M1
- BlackBerry Classic officially launches in the Philippines
- Samsung’s entry-level Galaxy J1 now official
- O+ 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways Winners
- Meizu M1 Note has 2GB RAM and Snapdragon 615 CPU
- Image leak: HTC to reveal two flagship One M9s soon?
- Ex-Opera CEO unveils Vivaldi browser packed with features
- 5 Time Management Apps to Keep You Reminded
- O+ 360 Extreme Quick Review
- ZTE intros Blade S6, 64-bit CPU w/ Android Lollipop
- Phoenix WinTab 7, 8 & 10 Hands-On: Windows 8 starting at Php6k
- Meizu M1 now official
- Xiaomi Announces a Beefier RedMi 2
- LG G3 Series to get huge discounts next month
- The reason why Facebook/IG/Tinder was recently down
- The coolest Android flip-phones in the market right now
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry Mobile Blaze"
Articles tagged for: Cherry Mobile Blaze
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0” such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.