- iPhone 6S will reportedly have 2GB RAM and Apple SIM
- ABS-CBN TV Plus Now Available on Lazada
- Is MyPhone investing too much on the Rio series?
- MyPhone Rio Junior 3G now official
- Nikon D7200 Officially Launched
- Sony Mobile Executive Denies Selling Mobile Division
- Sony announces Theme Creator BETA for Xperia users
- Nokia 1100 surfaces with quad-core CPU and Lollipop
- NVIDIA introduces the SHIELD Android TV Console
- ZOPO TOUCH makes official debut at MWC
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (5.5): entry-level Android w/ LTE
- How Samsung won me back with the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Honda Philippines announces all-new Odyssey
- PLDT WiMax, Ultera services suffer nationwide downtime
- February Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Top Ten Stories in YugaTech: February 2015
- BlackBerry Leap Unveiled, 5-inch 720p Display in Tow
- Lenovo outs Pocket Projector for smartphones and tablets
- Kata i4 now available at Lazada, retails for Php9,799
- Ford shows off ‘MoDe’ e-bikes packed with features
- Huawei unveils the TalkBand B2 and TalkBand N1
- Lenovo A7000 w/ ATMOS surround sound now official
- Lenovo Vibe Shot: 16MP camera w/ Infrared AF and OIS
- Gionee Elife S7: octa-core, dual-SIM, LTE, 5.5mm thin
- Lenovo ideaPad MIIX 300 is a sub-Php7K Windows slate
- Lenovo outs Tab 2 A8 and A10-70, feature Dolby Atmos Sound
- Alcatel announces the OneTouch Hero 2+ with Cyanogen OS
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 820
- Alcatel outs OneTouch Idol 3: 5.5, 4.7 inch LTE phones under Php13k
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon and Alpha View officially announced
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry Mobile Blaze"
Articles tagged for: Cherry Mobile Blaze
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0” such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
February 26, 2015
We’ve got our hands on Lazada’s database showing its top-selling gadgets, and for this article we’ll show you which handsets (among Cherry Mobile‘s vast lineup of smartphones) got the most orders. Here are 5 best-selling Cherry Mobile phones at Lazada Philippines.
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.