- Blackview V3 lands, priced at Php5,999
- Blackview Jk-series smartphones now available in PH
- Blackview officially launches three octa-core smartphones in PH
- Gigabyte outs GeForce GTX 970 Mini-ITX graphics card
- Urbanears Fall/Winter 2014 Collection to arrive in PH
- Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 now available
- Mac users complain about Wi-Fi issues on OS X Yosemite
- NVidia 344.48 WHQL Drivers now available
- AMD outs Catalyst 14.9.2 Beta Drivers
- Android Lollipop is arriving on November 3
- Twitpic shuts down, passes domain to twitter
- Supreme Court: ‘Friends Only’ privacy on Facebook not private at all
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 officially launched in the PH
- New iPad Air 2 not only bends, it breaks when applied pressure
- Smart opens pre-registration page for iPhone 6
- Globe releases postpaid plans for Galaxy Note 4
- Oppo teases new phone; thinnest ever made at 4mm?
- Intel Core i7-4790 (Haswell Refresh) Review
- New bill requires parking space before buying a new car
- Microsoft battles Google Now with Bing Torque for Android Wear
- Xiaomi to move servers in light of recent privacy issues
- Android Wear to get GPS support and offline music
- Samsung Knox now certified for Classified U.S Goverment use
- G.Skill launches Phonenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
- Smart releases postpaid plans for Galaxy Note 4
- Meizu MX4 available tomorrow, priced at Php16,990
- COMELEC officially rolls out ‘iRehistro’
- ZTE intros V5 Max: Budget-friendly 64-bit with 2GB RAM
- LG G3 Screen with NUCLUN octa-core CPU announced
- LG G Watch Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry Mobile Blaze"
Articles tagged for: Cherry Mobile Blaze
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0” such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.