- Average Internet Speed in PH Increases, Now at 2.7Mbps
- Filipina Tekken 7 Character Now Official
- Gionee Elife S5.1 first impressions
- Smartphone Features That We Would Happily Trade For Better Battery Life
- HTC Re Review
- Myphone Rio 2 Lite spotted in the wild
- Globe extends Free FB through Internet.Org
- Gionee Elife S5.1 officially launches in the Philippines
- SKK Mobile outs the quad-core Illusion Plus
- Microsoft reveals new list of Lumia phones eligible for Windows 10 TP
- Ferrari California T: Shell V Power Driving Experience
- This website tells you if your password is easy to crack
- Intel-Micron uses 3D NAND to produce up to 10TB SSDs
- Amazon Cloud offers unlimited storage for $59.99 a year
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Now on Sun Cellular Postpaid Plan
- MyPhone Rio 2 leaks ahead of launch
- Facebook to launch huge solar-powered Internet drones
- SKK Mobile Lynx Lite to be available soon
- Xiaomi introduces new Mi In-Ear Headphones
- Tekken 7 has a secret Filipina character?
- Twitter launches Periscope app for live video streaming
- ASUS unveils ZenEar and ZenEar S Headphones
- ZTE Launches Nubia Z9 Max and Nubia Z9 Mini
- What are H/W and S/W Video Decoders?
- 10 FAQs in joining Nissan Philippines’ GT Academy
- System update v2.50 for PlayStation 4 arrives today
- Rolls-Royce launches Ghost Series II in the Philippines (with video)
- Happy Mobile Aspire: Octa-Core, 2GB RAM under Php7k
- Microsoft intros Hoop by Coloud headphones
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry mobile candy"
Articles tagged for: Cherry mobile candy
November 11, 2011
February 17, 2015
Along with MyPhone, Cherry Mobile is one of the first two local brands that partnered with Google to spearhead the Android One initiative in the Philippines, and their first Android One smartphone is conveniently called the Cherry Mobile One.
May 19, 2014
Cherry Mobile got into some curious discussion when it announced the CM Omega Spectrum that is powered by a quad-core Broadcom chip. It’s the first time the processor was used by the local handset brand so it was interesting to learn of its performance compare to the more popular Mediatek chips. Check out our full […]
February 03, 2014
With the recent influx of Android smartphones coming from Cherry Mobile, I have to admit that it’s starting to become difficult to keep track of what’s what. However, in the case of the Rave 2.0, things should be easier. That is because aside from sporting a 5.3-inch screen and a quad-core CPU, it also comes […]
September 28, 2013
Not too long ago, we’ve posted our first impression of the Cherry Mobile Cosmos X2 where we took you to a quick tour of its externals. Now it’s time to get more up close and personal with the Cosmos middle child to see whether it’s got some muscle to go along with its deceiving SGS3/Nexus […]
March 26, 2013
We’ve been using the Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 as our primary device for a whole week now and so far we’re very much satisfied with it except for a few issues. Let’s have a look at what CM’s first quad-core smartphone is capable of by reading our full review after the break.
May 08, 2012
We know that this may be out-dated by all standards but we never really had the chance to do a full review of the dual-core smartphone from Cherry Mobile locally known as the Magnum 2X. Now that we have a review unit from the Philippine-based cellphone manufacturer, we thought to give it a fair airtime.
July 15, 2011
Local phone manufacturer Cherry Mobile has introduced two new really tough and rugged dual-SIM phones yesterday — the candybar R7 Vigor and the full qwerty R9 Tough.
February 18, 2014
Feature phones, no matter how basic, still prove to be good buys especially if you’re looking for a back-up to handle your essentials like calls and texts. Their tough build, long battery life, and affordable price will serve you well when your high-tech smartphone bails on you. For that we compiled a list of best […]
January 03, 2014
The year 2013 can be considered the year of the smartphone but it’s also the year of just so many devices. We looked at last’s years hottest and most interesting gadgets and the brands that introduced them in the country.
March 11, 2011
Probably the cheapest phone in the market so far — Talk N Text’s today launched a co-branded mobile handset they aptly called Panalo Phone.