- HTC Desire 620 LTE dual-SIM smartphone now official
- Nokia Lumia 830 Review
- Gionee W900: Flip phone with two 4” FHD displays
- Lenovo PH brings Yoga 3 Pro to the country
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro arrives in PH
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 officially lands
- ECS LIVA Mini PC Kit lands for Php8,888
- 12 Bang-for-the-Buck Power Banks You Can Buy
- Who among our politicians own this Php190M LaFerrari?
- Bunch of the Biggest Batteries: 10 Smartphones With Highest Battery Capacities
- MSI GS70 2QE Stealth Pro gaming laptop lands for Php105K
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge unofficially lands for Php45k
- Five Places Filipinos Love to Buy their Gadgets Offline
- 2015 Lamborghini Huracan now official in Philippines
- 10 Most Expensive Smartphones Released in 2014
- 8 Fuel-efficient Cars Available in the Philippines
- Next Assassin’s Creed about Philippine Revolution?
- BlackBerry Passport hands-on, first impressions
- BlackBerry Passport officially launches in PH
- Qualcomm outs smartphone & tablet w/ Snapdragon 810
- Winners of our #ExploreBeautiful Contest
- LG G Watch R arriving on December 1
- Cherry Mobile intros Flare Lite as most affordable Flare
- Huawei Honor 6 coming this December for around 14k
- Xiaomi outs 9.9mm thick 5,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Mi Philippines bundles Redmi 1S with Mi Power Bank
- Happy Mobile Oracle unveiled, octa-core at 6.6mm
- Happy Mobile Prive officially announced
- 5 Tips When Gadget Shopping with a Credit Card
- Contest: Win this Nikon Coolpix S3600!
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry mobile candy"
Articles tagged for: Cherry mobile candy
November 11, 2011
May 19, 2014
Cherry Mobile got into some curious discussion when it announced the CM Omega Spectrum that is powered by a quad-core Broadcom chip. It’s the first time the processor was used by the local handset brand so it was interesting to learn of its performance compare to the more popular Mediatek chips. Check out our full […]
February 03, 2014
With the recent influx of Android smartphones coming from Cherry Mobile, I have to admit that it’s starting to become difficult to keep track of what’s what. However, in the case of the Rave 2.0, things should be easier. That is because aside from sporting a 5.3-inch screen and a quad-core CPU, it also comes […]
September 28, 2013
Not too long ago, we’ve posted our first impression of the Cherry Mobile Cosmos X2 where we took you to a quick tour of its externals. Now it’s time to get more up close and personal with the Cosmos middle child to see whether it’s got some muscle to go along with its deceiving SGS3/Nexus […]
March 26, 2013
We’ve been using the Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 as our primary device for a whole week now and so far we’re very much satisfied with it except for a few issues. Let’s have a look at what CM’s first quad-core smartphone is capable of by reading our full review after the break.
May 08, 2012
We know that this may be out-dated by all standards but we never really had the chance to do a full review of the dual-core smartphone from Cherry Mobile locally known as the Magnum 2X. Now that we have a review unit from the Philippine-based cellphone manufacturer, we thought to give it a fair airtime.
July 15, 2011
Local phone manufacturer Cherry Mobile has introduced two new really tough and rugged dual-SIM phones yesterday — the candybar R7 Vigor and the full qwerty R9 Tough.
February 18, 2014
Feature phones, no matter how basic, still prove to be good buys especially if you’re looking for a back-up to handle your essentials like calls and texts. Their tough build, long battery life, and affordable price will serve you well when your high-tech smartphone bails on you. For that we compiled a list of best […]
January 03, 2014
The year 2013 can be considered the year of the smartphone but it’s also the year of just so many devices. We looked at last’s years hottest and most interesting gadgets and the brands that introduced them in the country.
March 11, 2011
Probably the cheapest phone in the market so far — Talk N Text’s today launched a co-branded mobile handset they aptly called Panalo Phone.