- Acer Liquid Jade lands, priced at Php14,990
- LG G Watch R officially announced
- Acer launches Liquid X1 for Php19,990
- ASUS teases the upcoming ZenWatch
- Intel XMM 6255 is the world’s smallest standalone 3G Modem
- HP recalls certain laptop power cords due to fire risk
- LG announces a new laser focus assisted smartphone
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 Quick Review
- Casio unveils EXILIM EX-FR10 Split Camera
- ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE lands in Singapore, sells for under Php11K
- Nexus 9 to run on 192-core NVidia Tegra K1
- Globe sets up Filtering System against Spam/Scam texts
- 10 cool gadgets that you can buy from CD-R King
- Google teams up with RockChip for Project Ara SOC
- Oppo N1 mini gets priced at Php19,990
- Seagate announces World’s First 8TB 3.5-inch Hard Drive
- Huawei Ascend P7 takes on iPhone 6 with sapphire screen
- Instagram outs Hyperlapse app of iOS
- Limited edition Cherry Mobile Cosmos One selling ONLY on August 30
- HTC Desire 510 officially announced, quad-core with LTE
- Android One smartphones might be released next week
- Pokkén Tournament: Pokémon meets Tekken
- SKK Mobile X4 unveiled, an Oppo N1 look-a-like for less
- Spotify on Windows Phone is now for free
- Oppo N1 mini with 4G LTE to arrive next month
- Microsoft Surface RT 2 gets a USD100 price cut
- Acer announces the SRP of the Liquid X1, priced at $265
- Huawei out cheaper Honor 3C Play, priced at Php4,000+
- Fujifilm X30 officially announced
- How to purchase apps on Google Play using your Globe prepaid credits
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Globe prepaid plan"
Articles tagged for: Globe prepaid plan
December 07, 2012
December 18, 2009
That didn’t take too long. Learned about this a couple of days ago but held off until it was official and the prepaid prices have been finalized. This is Globe Telecom‘s response to Smart’s Unlimited Prepaid Blackberry Plans.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).
December 18, 2013
Globe has recently announced that they are now offering the WiFi + Cellular (4G LTE) variants of the iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display is now available through their Prepaid kits and Postpaid plans.
December 09, 2013
Smart has really been aggressive in getting the latest and greatest handset/tablets. One of the more recent additions to their lineup is the LG G Pad 8.3 which will be offered under the SmartBro Gadget Plus Plan 999 with a two-year contract.
November 08, 2013
Smart and Globe has finally releaved their postpaid plans for the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c. While they’ve not highlighted the retail prices, we’ve dug up the exact prepaid prices for each model and variant.
September 24, 2013
June 26, 2013
Having an LTE-enabled smartphone like the BlackBerry Z10 has its perks, like being able to use a high-speed internet connection on a rich 4.2-inch display. But while you’re enjoying those speeds, do you know if your data plan is well-suited to your needs?
December 26, 2012
Globe Telecom has just announced in their Facebook page a promo called the Cloudfone Trade-In Rush which lets you trade-in your old handset for a brand-new Cloudfone device.
December 10, 2012
Globe Telecom has just announced their very first LTE smartphone and picked the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE as its flagship handset.
December 07, 2012
Now that both telcos have published their prepaid and postpaid plans for the upcoming iPhone 5, we’ve come up with a more detailed breakdown to see which of the two offers the better deal.
December 07, 2012
Smart is also releasing the iPhone 5 on December 14 and they’ve now published their prepaid kit prices and postpaid plans.
August 06, 2012
At one point in our lives weâ€™ve waited in line or queue for us to be assisted by a telco associate. To make things worse, the wait time could even reach an hour or two if youâ€™re unlucky enough.
July 17, 2012
Good news for Smart subscribers who are still using BlackBerry. In a recent post on their Facebook fan page, Smart has announced it significantly chopped its BlackBerry UnliData Monthly charges from Php1,200 down to Php599.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It's back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 16, 2012
May 10, 2012
Smart has revised their Alway On plans to offer more bucket options and drive prices down. The new plan starts at Php10 for 5MB of mobile internet usable in 24 hours.
January 23, 2012
The following settings are applicable to Smart, Globe and Sun Cellular for their APN settings (Access Point Name). The settings should work with majority of smartphones in the market. APN Settings for Globe Postpaid APN: internet.globe.com.ph Prepaid APN: http.globe.com.ph APN Settings for Smart Bro Postpaid APN: smartbro Prepaid APN: smartbro APN Settings for Smart Buddy, […]
January 13, 2012
During the product launch of BlackBerry handsets last week, the regional executive from RIM also announced an unlimited BBM plans for only Php99 a month. The details weren’t clear then but it looks like the unli-plan is now being offered by Globe.
December 16, 2011
In a bold move to retain old subscribers, Globe Telecom has announced a trade-in offer for all iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 owners who got their handset from Globe before (whether prepaid or postpaid).
December 16, 2011
Globe Telecom hosted the Apple iPhone 4S launch at midnight at the Ayala Museum where the postpaid plans were revealed on the night itself with the first Globe iPhone 4S subscriber being The Philippine President himself.
October 10, 2011
If Smart has the Galaxy Y Netphone Edition, Globe is also introducing the Samsung Galaxy Y PowerSurf Edition which comes free with Plan 499.
October 05, 2011
Whatever you think of the iPhone 4S, it will still be a huge hit and demands will most likely exceed supply (just like how it happened with the iPhone 4). But before we say if it’s really worthy buy or not, we still need to know how much it will cost once it lands in […]
October 04, 2011
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.