- Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue and 7 Youth now available
- Instagram introduces Instagram Direct
- Acer Iconia W4 locally launched for under Php19K
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition
- Sony to sell PlayStation 4 on January 14 for Php24,999
- Vertu Constellation lands locally
- Sony outs 2-in-1 USB Flash Drive
- O+ Imagine first impressions, initial review
- Smart offers Nexus 5 at Plan 1500, Php23k on pre-paid
- Sony Walkman NWZ-WH505 now available locally
- Phottix outs Strato TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 officially launched
- Nokia Normandy could be an entry-level Android phone
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition announced
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition announced
- BBK to unveil world’s first smartphone with 2K resolution
- Viber Out now available worldwide
- New i-FlashDrive HD Gen2 now supports Android
- Nikon firmware update nullifies third-party batteries
- Nokia announces BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Qualcomm outs Snapdragon 410 SoC, 64-bit with LTE
- Globe to offer iPad Air and Mini Retina on Dec. 19
- Samsung Galaxy J officially announced
- Twitter to allow access on mobile phones without Internet
- LG G Pad 8.3 now on Smart Bro Plan 999
- Smart to offer iPad Air and Mini with Retina
- Kata Venus 3 arrives, priced at Php3,999
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini Review
- Samsung releases teaser video for Galaxy J
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: Globe prepaid plan
December 07, 2012
December 18, 2009
That didn’t take too long. Learned about this a couple of days ago but held off until it was official and the prepaid prices have been finalized. This is Globe Telecom‘s response to Smart’s Unlimited Prepaid Blackberry Plans.
December 09, 2013
Smart has really been aggressive in getting the latest and greatest handset/tablets. One of the more recent additions to their lineup is the LG G Pad 8.3 which will be offered under the SmartBro Gadget Plus Plan 999 with a two-year contract.
November 08, 2013
Smart and Globe has finally releaved their postpaid plans for the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c. While they’ve not highlighted the retail prices, we’ve dug up the exact prepaid prices for each model and variant.
September 24, 2013
June 26, 2013
Having an LTE-enabled smartphone like the BlackBerry Z10 has its perks, like being able to use a high-speed internet connection on a rich 4.2-inch display. But while you’re enjoying those speeds, do you know if your data plan is well-suited to your needs?
December 26, 2012
Globe Telecom has just announced in their Facebook page a promo called the Cloudfone Trade-In Rush which lets you trade-in your old handset for a brand-new Cloudfone device.
December 10, 2012
Globe Telecom has just announced their very first LTE smartphone and picked the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE as its flagship handset.
December 07, 2012
Now that both telcos have published their prepaid and postpaid plans for the upcoming iPhone 5, we’ve come up with a more detailed breakdown to see which of the two offers the better deal.
December 07, 2012
Smart is also releasing the iPhone 5 on December 14 and they’ve now published their prepaid kit prices and postpaid plans.
August 06, 2012
At one point in our lives weâ€™ve waited in line or queue for us to be assisted by a telco associate. To make things worse, the wait time could even reach an hour or two if youâ€™re unlucky enough.
July 17, 2012
Good news for Smart subscribers who are still using BlackBerry. In a recent post on their Facebook fan page, Smart has announced it significantly chopped its BlackBerry UnliData Monthly charges from Php1,200 down to Php599.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It's back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 16, 2012
May 10, 2012
Smart has revised their Alway On plans to offer more bucket options and drive prices down. The new plan starts at Php10 for 5MB of mobile internet usable in 24 hours.
January 23, 2012
The following settings are applicable to Smart, Globe and Sun Cellular for their APN settings (Access Point Name). The settings should work with majority of smartphones in the market. APN Settings for Globe Postpaid APN: internet.globe.com.ph Prepaid APN: http.globe.com.ph APN Settings for Smart Bro Postpaid APN: smartbro Prepaid APN: smartbro APN Settings for Smart Buddy, […]
January 13, 2012
During the product launch of BlackBerry handsets last week, the regional executive from RIM also announced an unlimited BBM plans for only Php99 a month. The details weren’t clear then but it looks like the unli-plan is now being offered by Globe.
December 16, 2011
In a bold move to retain old subscribers, Globe Telecom has announced a trade-in offer for all iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 owners who got their handset from Globe before (whether prepaid or postpaid).
December 16, 2011
Globe Telecom hosted the Apple iPhone 4S launch at midnight at the Ayala Museum where the postpaid plans were revealed on the night itself with the first Globe iPhone 4S subscriber being The Philippine President himself.
October 10, 2011
If Smart has the Galaxy Y Netphone Edition, Globe is also introducing the Samsung Galaxy Y PowerSurf Edition which comes free with Plan 499.
October 05, 2011
Whatever you think of the iPhone 4S, it will still be a huge hit and demands will most likely exceed supply (just like how it happened with the iPhone 4). But before we say if it’s really worthy buy or not, we still need to know how much it will cost once it lands in […]
October 04, 2011
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 13, 2011
After getting that list of Globe HSPA+ sites within Metro Manila, I took the task of finding out one and do some tests of my own.
July 25, 2011
I think it’s good that we have so many options for mobile internet plans nowadays. It used to be one-plan, one-pricing before but now there’s just too many to even memorize all.