- Xiaomi now world’s third biggest handset maker
- Microsoft Band wearable device officially announced
- BPO/Call Center among the top bonus providers in PH
- The culprit behind iPod Classic’s death
- Windows 93 is your next operating system, maybe.
- LG Electronics will no longer make plasma TV
- Top 5 home theater speakers from Gadgets in Style
- Oppo R5 is official, world’s thinnest at 4.85mm
- Oppo N3 officially unveiled!
- Smart to offer iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus next month
- Live Blog: Oppo N3, R5 Global Launch in Singapore
- ZTE releases official statement regarding sale mishap
- G.Skill RipjawsX F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM Review
- Huawei Honor 4X with 64-bit CPU now official in China
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Review
- Ford announces all-new Explorer Sport with V6 engine
- Ford Philippines launches 1.6L and 2.0L 2015 Escape
- Chaos ensues at ZTE Sale, flooded with complaints
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 Multi-Color now bundled with 4,200mAh power bank
- Asus unveils the MeMO Pad 10 (Me103K), sells for $199
- LG, Asus officially announces Android 5.0 Lollipop update schedules
- First look at the Xiaomi MiPad
- Xiaomi Opens First Service Center in PH
- ZTE Grand X2 L phablet to go on sale for just Php2k
- Lenovo’s new fitness smartband lets you unlock your PCs
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime to hit gray markets
- L is for Lockdown: Increased security makes Android Lollipop harder to root
- Blackview V3 lands, priced at Php5,999
- Blackview Jk-series smartphones now available in PH
- Blackview officially launches three octa-core smartphones in PH
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Htc desire hd"
Articles tagged for: Htc desire hd
December 12, 2010
The HTC Desire HD is one of the most anticipated superphone this year and it’s coming to town in time for Christmas (or so they say). Check out our full review of the Desire HD after the jump.
November 24, 2010
HTC Philippines formally launched the Desire HD and the Desire Z in the Philippines yesterday with the Desire Z now available in stores and resellers while the Desire HD will come by end of December.
November 18, 2010
Along with the Desire Z, I was fortunate enough to get a glimpse of the only other engineering unit of the HTC Desire HD they had and as usual we took photos and captured some videos to share.
September 15, 2010
While the Nokia World 2010 event is still mid-way, HTC tried to grab some air time by holding an event right smack in the same city (London) to announce the HTC Desire Z and Desire HD.
December 06, 2010
HTC sent me a Desire HD over the week-end and the very first thing that I did after unboxing it was to set up an HTCSense.com account.
October 21, 2014
The HTC Desire 820 mini, the smaller and less powerful version of the 5.5-inch Desire 820, is now available in China. It sports a 5-inch HD display, quad-core CPU, dual-SIM capabilities, and LTE connectivity.
October 12, 2014
In line with the launch of the Desire EYE, HTC has quietly added the HTC One (M8 EYE) to their portfolio which is a tweaked version of their current flagship smartphone that sports a 13MP megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor.
September 04, 2014
HTC has officially announced their new mid-range smartphone that packs a 5.5-inch display, HTC BoomSound, 4G LTE connectivity, and powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 octa-core CPU – the Desire 820.
July 07, 2014
HTC has released a new dual-SIM smartphone for the Asian market that features a 5-inch HD display and powered by a MediaTek octa-core CPU – the HTC Desire 616.
June 12, 2014
Who needs a phone extension to your super smartphone? Apparently, HTC thinks you will need one so they made the HTC Mini+ — a phone companion to the HTC One.
November 29, 2013
Along with the two new affordable dual-SIM smartphones under the HTC Desire lineup, the Taiwanese firm also announced the Desire 700 – a midrange quad-core handset with 1GB RAM.
September 07, 2013
We got our hands on the HTC One Mini here are the HTC booth in IFA (no HTC One Max, unfortunatey). At 4.3 inches, the One Mini is a reduced version of the flagship handset, the HTC One and also making it a direct competitor of the Galaxy S4 Mini.
September 03, 2013
Along with the announcement of the new color variant of the HTC One and One Mini (Vivid Blue), HTC also revealed the new addition to the budget offerings – the Desire 601 and Desire 300.
May 25, 2013
If the HTC One is a little over your budget, then you might be interested in the Taiwanese firm’s latest mid-range smartphone – the HTC Desire 600.
February 15, 2013
Officially announced back in December 2012, HTC is the first handset manufacturer to ship their latest superphone in the Philippines. Packing a full HD 1080p display and rocking a Qualcomm SnapDragon S4 Pro, the HTC Butterfly has become one of the highest ranked smartphone in the local market today. Check out our full review after […]
July 24, 2012
We’ve been itching to write a simple and straightforward comparison between the two entry-level dual SIM smartphones that we have reviewed over the last few days since many of you guys keep on contemplating about which phone is better over the other.
July 23, 2012
Another challenger in the game of dual-SIM Android smartphones is HTC’s new creation, the Desire V. It features a 4.0-inch LCD screen, Beats Audio enhancement, dual-sim capabilities as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich — sounds good so far, but does it have what it takes to beat the other players within this segment? […]
May 11, 2012
HTC was the first one to bring a quad-core processor handset in the Philippines with the One X, giving it the spotlight for some time and getting the credit as one of the most desirable (if not the most) flagship smartphone in the local market. Check out how HTC’s great design reputation and NVidia’s Tegra […]
February 26, 2012
Announced back in September 2011 along with the HTC Radar, the HTC Titan is yet to be officially released in the Philippines (the HTC Radar was already launched locally since last year). In any case, we got a unit here for review. Check out or unboxing and first impressions after the jump.
December 12, 2011
The HTC Desire is officially out and the new HTC Rhyme has just replaced it. It’s nothing really new in terms of the specs but the whole packaging and the new color tones bring new life to a rather old line. Check out our full review of the HTC Rhyme after the jump.
December 10, 2011
In the world of smartphones, bigger is better — and that’s what HTC wants you to think when you see the new Sensation XL. To top it all, they’ve also added Beats Audio into the ring. Check out our full review of the HTC Sensation XL after the break.
December 01, 2011
The HTC Evo 3D separates itself from the rest of the smartphone pack by including two 5MP rear cameras to produce stereoscopic 3D images and videos. Like the high-end LED TVs we’ve seen lately, the 3D rendering is either regarded as a gimmick or the next big thing in entertainment. Check out our full review […]
August 10, 2011
Since Smart and HTC started an exclusive handset deal last month, all Android phones coming that will be released in the Philippines will find its way first thru Smart’s corridors. The same is true with the upcoming HTC Evo 3D.
August 07, 2011
We don’t know why HTC did not officially released the Incredible S in the Philippines but we’ve spotted one today selling at one store in MOA at Php24,900.