- ASUS Zenfone 6 Review
- Sony A77 Mark II lands, priced at Php86,999
- New HTC J Butterfly launched, is a waterproof One M8
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 vs ASUS Zenfone 4: Specs comparison
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 unboxed, first impressions
- Sony RX100 Mark III priced locally at Php44,999
- Facebook shuts down built-in mobile chat service, moves to Messenger app
- Hugo Barra responds to Xiaomi’s privacy issues
- Cherry Mobile Fusion Aura and Life 2.0 discounted
- Xiaomi Redmi Note first impressions
- Cherry Mobile Omega Icon and Ruby get new affordable prices
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 launched, priced at Php3,999
- 24-karat Gold iPhone 6 now up for preorder for $4,495
- LG 105-inch Curved 4K TV now available for $117,000
- Canon outs PowerShot SX520 HS and SX400 IS superzoom cameras
- Apple releases updated Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- The Philippine Star app for the iPhone and iPad
- Huawei Ascend Mate 3 alleged specs and image revealed
- Heroes of The Storm early look: Blizzard’s DoTA & LoL
- Toyota goes Psy with Waku Doki viral video
- LG G3 now available under Globe’s MySUPERPLAN 1799
- Live Lock Screen Beta now on Windows Store
- ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG launched, priced at Php5,995
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX now in the Philippines for Php6,995
- New lithium batteries can last two to three times longer
- Smart Bands/Watches look out, Keychains are also getting smarter
- CD-R King 4G/LTE Pocket Wi-Fi now available for Php3,990
- MyPhone launches Rio Craze, prized at Php1,999
- Flagship Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro official specs revealed
- Samsung launches 7-inch TabQ with LTE in China
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Htc desire hd"
Articles tagged for: Htc desire hd
December 12, 2010
The HTC Desire HD is one of the most anticipated superphone this year and it’s coming to town in time for Christmas (or so they say). Check out our full review of the Desire HD after the jump.
November 24, 2010
HTC Philippines formally launched the Desire HD and the Desire Z in the Philippines yesterday with the Desire Z now available in stores and resellers while the Desire HD will come by end of December.
November 18, 2010
Along with the Desire Z, I was fortunate enough to get a glimpse of the only other engineering unit of the HTC Desire HD they had and as usual we took photos and captured some videos to share.
September 15, 2010
While the Nokia World 2010 event is still mid-way, HTC tried to grab some air time by holding an event right smack in the same city (London) to announce the HTC Desire Z and Desire HD.
December 06, 2010
HTC sent me a Desire HD over the week-end and the very first thing that I did after unboxing it was to set up an HTCSense.com account.
July 07, 2014
HTC has released a new dual-SIM smartphone for the Asian market that features a 5-inch HD display and powered by a MediaTek octa-core CPU – the HTC Desire 616.
June 12, 2014
Who needs a phone extension to your super smartphone? Apparently, HTC thinks you will need one so they made the HTC Mini+ — a phone companion to the HTC One.
November 29, 2013
Along with the two new affordable dual-SIM smartphones under the HTC Desire lineup, the Taiwanese firm also announced the Desire 700 – a midrange quad-core handset with 1GB RAM.
September 07, 2013
We got our hands on the HTC One Mini here are the HTC booth in IFA (no HTC One Max, unfortunatey). At 4.3 inches, the One Mini is a reduced version of the flagship handset, the HTC One and also making it a direct competitor of the Galaxy S4 Mini.
September 03, 2013
Along with the announcement of the new color variant of the HTC One and One Mini (Vivid Blue), HTC also revealed the new addition to the budget offerings – the Desire 601 and Desire 300.
May 25, 2013
If the HTC One is a little over your budget, then you might be interested in the Taiwanese firm’s latest mid-range smartphone – the HTC Desire 600.
February 15, 2013
Officially announced back in December 2012, HTC is the first handset manufacturer to ship their latest superphone in the Philippines. Packing a full HD 1080p display and rocking a Qualcomm SnapDragon S4 Pro, the HTC Butterfly has become one of the highest ranked smartphone in the local market today. Check out our full review after […]
July 24, 2012
We’ve been itching to write a simple and straightforward comparison between the two entry-level dual SIM smartphones that we have reviewed over the last few days since many of you guys keep on contemplating about which phone is better over the other.
July 23, 2012
Another challenger in the game of dual-SIM Android smartphones is HTC’s new creation, the Desire V. It features a 4.0-inch LCD screen, Beats Audio enhancement, dual-sim capabilities as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich — sounds good so far, but does it have what it takes to beat the other players within this segment? […]
May 11, 2012
HTC was the first one to bring a quad-core processor handset in the Philippines with the One X, giving it the spotlight for some time and getting the credit as one of the most desirable (if not the most) flagship smartphone in the local market. Check out how HTC’s great design reputation and NVidia’s Tegra […]
February 26, 2012
Announced back in September 2011 along with the HTC Radar, the HTC Titan is yet to be officially released in the Philippines (the HTC Radar was already launched locally since last year). In any case, we got a unit here for review. Check out or unboxing and first impressions after the jump.
December 12, 2011
The HTC Desire is officially out and the new HTC Rhyme has just replaced it. It’s nothing really new in terms of the specs but the whole packaging and the new color tones bring new life to a rather old line. Check out our full review of the HTC Rhyme after the jump.
December 10, 2011
In the world of smartphones, bigger is better — and that’s what HTC wants you to think when you see the new Sensation XL. To top it all, they’ve also added Beats Audio into the ring. Check out our full review of the HTC Sensation XL after the break.
December 01, 2011
The HTC Evo 3D separates itself from the rest of the smartphone pack by including two 5MP rear cameras to produce stereoscopic 3D images and videos. Like the high-end LED TVs we’ve seen lately, the 3D rendering is either regarded as a gimmick or the next big thing in entertainment. Check out our full review […]
August 10, 2011
Since Smart and HTC started an exclusive handset deal last month, all Android phones coming that will be released in the Philippines will find its way first thru Smart’s corridors. The same is true with the upcoming HTC Evo 3D.
August 07, 2011
We don’t know why HTC did not officially released the Incredible S in the Philippines but we’ve spotted one today selling at one store in MOA at Php24,900.
July 04, 2011
The elusive HTC Flyer made a quick stop-over at home over the week-end. It’s been out since last month although HTC Philippines did not really made any official launch event (which should have been done along with the Sensation and Wildfire S).
June 29, 2011
This is already the 3rd dual-core Android smartphone we’ve reviewed and still the HTC Sensation got me excited as much as the first two did. Check out our full review and verdict on the HTC Sensation after the jump.
June 15, 2011
The HTC Sensation is now officially in the Philippines with Smart offering the handset for free at Plan 3000 or you can get it from official retailers at a suggested retail price of Php31,990 while the Wildfire S goes for Php15,500.