- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 2.3GHz, 4GB benchmarked
- Starmobile Up Vision unveiled: Digital TV Tuner, front flash
- OPPO R7 photos revealed in new leak
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Review
- Android pisses on Apple logo, Google apologizes after
- Innovateck Windows stick has twice the capacity of other portable PC
- Kingston HyperX Cloud II Review
- CH-Auto flaunts China’s first electric sports car
- Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia C3 get Android Lollipop treatment
- Acer shows off hardcore Predator gaming lineup
- Acer expands business to the US w/ its Liquid M220
- Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System Review
- LG G4 price confirmed to cost higher than Galaxy S6
- Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Now Official
- Lenovo reveals its K80 with 4GB RAM and 4000mAh battery
- Acer launches its first curved G-Sync gaming monitor
- Elephone’s next device boots Windows 10 & Android 5.0
- Acer intros Iconia One 8 and Tab 10, targets budget-conscious users
- Acer teases Liquid X2 w/ 4000mAh battery and tri-SIM slots
- How Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is like FF8
- Facebook averages 1.44 billion active users each month
- Xiaomi announces the Mi 4i smartphone
- Acer Iconia Tab 8 (A1-840) now on Villman for Php7K
- Huawei Ascend G6 gets a price cut, now costs Php7K
- Mortal Kombat X now available for Android
- Facebook introduces Hello dialer app for Android
- Google introduces Project Fi wireless service
- O+ Convertible: 11.6-inch, Windows laptop-tablet
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE lands in PH for Php12K
- LG G Stylo: 5.7-inch, LTE, 3,000mAh battery
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- yugatech power bank
- mobilepo rn
- xnxx malaysia/1x1.png
- pinoy six com/1x1.png
- bumper case for zenfone 5
- huawei p8 spec
- how to take screenshot using mobicel hero x tablet
- pinoy six com
- Xnxx zoo /1x1.png
- videos pornos google
- Asus Zenfone 2 price in Bangladesh/1x1.png
- mobile phone with voice changer philippines
- nbi online registration/1x1.png
- Asus Zenfone 2 price in Bangladesh
- nbi online registration
- How to load smart bro pocket wifi
- top 10 mobile phones in philippines
- globe postpaid sim activation
Home | Search : "Htc desire hd"
Articles tagged for: Htc desire hd
December 12, 2010
The HTC Desire HD is one of the most anticipated superphone this year and it’s coming to town in time for Christmas (or so they say). Check out our full review of the Desire HD after the jump.
November 24, 2010
HTC Philippines formally launched the Desire HD and the Desire Z in the Philippines yesterday with the Desire Z now available in stores and resellers while the Desire HD will come by end of December.
November 18, 2010
Along with the Desire Z, I was fortunate enough to get a glimpse of the only other engineering unit of the HTC Desire HD they had and as usual we took photos and captured some videos to share.
September 15, 2010
While the Nokia World 2010 event is still mid-way, HTC tried to grab some air time by holding an event right smack in the same city (London) to announce the HTC Desire Z and Desire HD.
December 06, 2010
HTC sent me a Desire HD over the week-end and the very first thing that I did after unboxing it was to set up an HTCSense.com account.
March 07, 2015
HTC continues to produce really good-looking smartphones and the Desire Eye is no exception to that. The handset is among the latest smartphones the Taiwanese company released, combining a powerful hardware and elegant look. Check out our full review of the HTC Desire Eye after the break.
February 10, 2015
HTC has officially launched in Taiwan the HTC Desire 626 – an Android smartphone with a 5-inch HD display, Snadpragon 410 CPU, 13 megapixel camera, and LTE connectivity.
January 06, 2015
Along with the Desire 320, HTC also launched a mid-range handset dubbed as the Desire 826. It’s a 5.5-inch smartphone running on Android Lollipop right out of the box and features the company’s proprietary imaging technology called HTC EYE Experience.
November 29, 2014
HTC’s latest mid-range smartphone, the HTC Desire 620, is now official in Taiwan. It comes in two models – an LTE variant with a Snapdragon 410 CPU, and a non-LTE variant (Desire 620G) with a MediaTek octa-core CPU.
November 05, 2014
Last September, HTC announced their first 64-bit octa-core handset under the Desire 820 line. While the mid-range chip looks pretty capable,
October 21, 2014
The HTC Desire 820 mini, the smaller and less powerful version of the 5.5-inch Desire 820, is now available in China. It sports a 5-inch HD display, quad-core CPU, dual-SIM capabilities, and LTE connectivity.
October 12, 2014
In line with the launch of the Desire EYE, HTC has quietly added the HTC One (M8 EYE) to their portfolio which is a tweaked version of their current flagship smartphone that sports a 13MP megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor.
September 04, 2014
HTC has officially announced their new mid-range smartphone that packs a 5.5-inch display, HTC BoomSound, 4G LTE connectivity, and powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 octa-core CPU – the Desire 820.
July 07, 2014
HTC has released a new dual-SIM smartphone for the Asian market that features a 5-inch HD display and powered by a MediaTek octa-core CPU – the HTC Desire 616.
June 12, 2014
Who needs a phone extension to your super smartphone? Apparently, HTC thinks you will need one so they made the HTC Mini+ — a phone companion to the HTC One.
November 29, 2013
Along with the two new affordable dual-SIM smartphones under the HTC Desire lineup, the Taiwanese firm also announced the Desire 700 – a midrange quad-core handset with 1GB RAM.
September 07, 2013
We got our hands on the HTC One Mini here are the HTC booth in IFA (no HTC One Max, unfortunatey). At 4.3 inches, the One Mini is a reduced version of the flagship handset, the HTC One and also making it a direct competitor of the Galaxy S4 Mini.
September 03, 2013
Along with the announcement of the new color variant of the HTC One and One Mini (Vivid Blue), HTC also revealed the new addition to the budget offerings – the Desire 601 and Desire 300.
May 25, 2013
If the HTC One is a little over your budget, then you might be interested in the Taiwanese firm’s latest mid-range smartphone – the HTC Desire 600.
February 15, 2013
Officially announced back in December 2012, HTC is the first handset manufacturer to ship their latest superphone in the Philippines. Packing a full HD 1080p display and rocking a Qualcomm SnapDragon S4 Pro, the HTC Butterfly has become one of the highest ranked smartphone in the local market today. Check out our full review after […]
July 24, 2012
We’ve been itching to write a simple and straightforward comparison between the two entry-level dual SIM smartphones that we have reviewed over the last few days since many of you guys keep on contemplating about which phone is better over the other.
July 23, 2012
Another challenger in the game of dual-SIM Android smartphones is HTC’s new creation, the Desire V. It features a 4.0-inch LCD screen, Beats Audio enhancement, dual-sim capabilities as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich — sounds good so far, but does it have what it takes to beat the other players within this segment? […]
May 11, 2012
HTC was the first one to bring a quad-core processor handset in the Philippines with the One X, giving it the spotlight for some time and getting the credit as one of the most desirable (if not the most) flagship smartphone in the local market. Check out how HTC’s great design reputation and NVidia’s Tegra […]
February 26, 2012
Announced back in September 2011 along with the HTC Radar, the HTC Titan is yet to be officially released in the Philippines (the HTC Radar was already launched locally since last year). In any case, we got a unit here for review. Check out or unboxing and first impressions after the jump.