- Cherry Mobile Selfie hands-on, first impressions
- Upcoming Asus ZenFone to feature Dual Rear Cameras
- Top 10 Most Searched Gadgets in PH
- Five ways to Get Free Access to the Internet
- CloudFone introduces the CloudPad 700FHD
- Luxa2 Groovy T Magic Boom Box Speaker Quick Review
- Facebook introduces Stickered for Messenger
- Get Two CM Alpha Style for the Price of One
- Is this the new Sony Xperia Z4?
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet Ultra specs leaked w/ 6GB RAM
- Spotted: Acer Liquid Jade S with 64bit, octa-core LTE
- Gresso Regal Black now official, built with Titanium and Gold
- Fully voice-controlled ZTE Star 2 unveiled
- Top 5 Pocket WiFi Worth Buying
- 11 of the Best-Looking Smartphones We’ve Seen in 2014
- First official Apple Store opens in the Philippines
- Giveaway: An Asus MeMO Pad 7
- NBI Cracked Down Php70M-worth of Fake Gizmos
- Xiaomi Mi 3, Redmi 1S on sale today at SM North EDSA
- OnePlus releases affordable 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Blackberry Classic officially announced, goes on sale
- DTC Fiesta Plus Quick Review
- Xiaomi in Talks w/ Tesla for Php290K-worth Mini Car
- Here are the top 10 things Filipinos searched for in 2014
- Instagram update comes with five new filters
- Swans M10 2.1 Speakers Quick Review
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus is official with dual rear camera
- ASUS M32 Desktop PC now available for Php29k
- Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft now on Android
- 10 Coolest USB Flash Drives to Collect
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "about exclusive sim of globe"
Articles tagged for: about exclusive sim of globe
September 25, 2012
December 16, 2011
In a bold move to retain old subscribers, Globe Telecom has announced a trade-in offer for all iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 owners who got their handset from Globe before (whether prepaid or postpaid).
July 06, 2011
We just got our review unit of the BlackBerry Playbook today and we got word that Globe has taken lead on the release of the tablet in the Philippines with a possible launch date later this month or early next month.
August 05, 2010
So the Smart Bro micro-SIM that I mentioned last week arrived yesterday and I got a few additional information about the plan that came with it.
August 21, 2008
Today, I got to see and check out the iPhone 3G which will be released by Globe Telecom to the public tomorrow (August 22). I took tons of pictures and played with the device for a while. Here are my first impressions:
December 10, 2014
Along with the Lumia 535, Microsoft also launched the mid-range Lumia 735 as part of its new local offering to the public this holiday season.
October 12, 2014
LTE connectivity has always been one of the main factors that drive the price of a smartphone. In recent times though, chipmakers like Qualcomm have released a cheaper processor with LTE chips, which resulted to an influx of cheap LTE smartphones with a sub-Php10K price tag.
Previously exclusive to Globe’s Postpaid Plan, the now open-line CloudFone Excite 400dx is available locally and includes 3000mAh and 1400mAh batteries upon purchase — all for under Php3,000.
January 24, 2013
Samsung Philippines officially launched the Galaxy S3 Mini last night, along with Globe which is exclusively selling it for the first month. Let’s delve deeper in to the SGS3’s little brother with our first impression after the break.
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
October 05, 2011
Apple has finally unveiled its next-generation smartphone and, as expected in previous leaks, calls it the iPhone 4S. It looks the same in the outside and all the new goodness are found inside.
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
November 30, 2010
There was a time when mobile Internet was considered a luxury service. It was only limited to corporate executives who needs mobile Internet to access Outlook emails and SharePoint files. Globe’s Visibility and Smart WeRoam were still uber expensive and you’re locked with a contract. Prepaid 3G or even EDGE connection is non-existent.
September 13, 2010
Apple has yet to release the iPhone 4 in the Philippines via its exclusive carrier Globe Telecom. Even before then, a lot has been said about this 4th generation iPhone — from the supposed antenna issues, the Retina Display, to Face Time and the modified form of multi-tasking feature. So check out our review of […]
July 19, 2009
The only closest touchscreen handset that could probably match the iPhone 3G is the HTC Magic with Google’s Android OS. And now that its exclusively available only for Smart Gold subscribers, you can grab one for just Php3,000 under Plan 3500.