- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – here’s what to expect
- ZTE V5: 5-inch HD, dual-SIM, Kitkat, for under $200.
- SKK Meteor: dual-SIM, dual-core for Php1,999
- Sony ILCE-QX1 leaks, APS-C sensor with interchangeable lens
- AMD announces Never Settle: Space Edition
- Cherry Mobile TV Box first impressions
- Meizu MX4 is official, octa-core with Sony’s 20.7MP sensor
- Ascend Mate 7 to have fingerprint scanner and 4000mAh battery
- Xiaomi to sell more Mi Powerbanks this September 4
- IRIScan Mouse / Scanner now on Villman for Php3,888
- Jawbone UP24 launches in the Philippines for Php8,590
- Cherry Mobile TV Box – Android set-top box for Php3,999
- How to position your WiFi router to get best signal
- What is GLONASS?
- Cherry Mobile outs Ultra On-The-Go LTE Pocket Wi-Fi
- Gionee Elife S5.1 revealed, 5.15 mm thin!
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos One in the flesh
- SKK Phoenix G1: 5-inch, quad-core for Php3,799
- “Baby Moon” a custom-built case inspired by chrome hubcaps
- Upcoming Sony Smartwatches appear in grainy render
- Garmin VIRB Elite Quick Review
- Modder sets new record for AMD FX-8370, tops at 8722.78MHz
- August Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Xiaomi to enter the Android gaming scene with Ouya
- Huawei Ascend P7 Review
- Security Bank now sends SMS on ATM transactions
- Sun Cellular now offers LTE with 4GB at Plan 999
- RWatch M26 Bluetooth Watch from GearBest
- Closer Look: Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5400mAh
- Kata M2 unboxed, first impressions
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "about exclusive sim of globe"
Articles tagged for: about exclusive sim of globe
September 25, 2012
December 16, 2011
In a bold move to retain old subscribers, Globe Telecom has announced a trade-in offer for all iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 owners who got their handset from Globe before (whether prepaid or postpaid).
July 06, 2011
We just got our review unit of the BlackBerry Playbook today and we got word that Globe has taken lead on the release of the tablet in the Philippines with a possible launch date later this month or early next month.
August 05, 2010
So the Smart Bro micro-SIM that I mentioned last week arrived yesterday and I got a few additional information about the plan that came with it.
August 21, 2008
Today, I got to see and check out the iPhone 3G which will be released by Globe Telecom to the public tomorrow (August 22). I took tons of pictures and played with the device for a while. Here are my first impressions:
Previously exclusive to Globe’s Postpaid Plan, the now open-line CloudFone Excite 400dx is available locally and includes 3000mAh and 1400mAh batteries upon purchase — all for under Php3,000.
January 24, 2013
Samsung Philippines officially launched the Galaxy S3 Mini last night, along with Globe which is exclusively selling it for the first month. Let’s delve deeper in to the SGS3’s little brother with our first impression after the break.
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
October 05, 2011
Apple has finally unveiled its next-generation smartphone and, as expected in previous leaks, calls it the iPhone 4S. It looks the same in the outside and all the new goodness are found inside.
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
November 30, 2010
There was a time when mobile Internet was considered a luxury service. It was only limited to corporate executives who needs mobile Internet to access Outlook emails and SharePoint files. Globe’s Visibility and Smart WeRoam were still uber expensive and you’re locked with a contract. Prepaid 3G or even EDGE connection is non-existent.
September 13, 2010
Apple has yet to release the iPhone 4 in the Philippines via its exclusive carrier Globe Telecom. Even before then, a lot has been said about this 4th generation iPhone — from the supposed antenna issues, the Retina Display, to Face Time and the modified form of multi-tasking feature. So check out our review of […]
July 19, 2009
The only closest touchscreen handset that could probably match the iPhone 3G is the HTC Magic with Google’s Android OS. And now that its exclusively available only for Smart Gold subscribers, you can grab one for just Php3,000 under Plan 3500.