- Revamped ASUS Transformer Book T100 lands, priced at Php23,995
- Xiaomi Power Bank now in the PH, starts at Php445
- Intel Core i7-4770K overclocked to 7193.8MHz
- Asus smartwatch to be unveiled at IFA 2014
- LG G3 UX for all future LG smartphones and tablets
- HTC One (M8) for Windows debuts, WP 8.1.1 in tow
- Google releases Photo Sphere Camera for iOS
- Wi-Fi vending machine, a self-service internet hotspot
- Leaked: Actual photos of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Our Top 10 Smartphones below Php15k for 2014
- AMD Radeon R7 SSD now official, starts at $100
- Starmobile Quest Quick Review
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua – LTE, waterproof, mid-range price
- HTC Butterfly 2 officially announced
- Solons file HB4715 for public schools w/o electricity to have solar panels
- ASUS Zenfones get updates with OTG function and more
- Swing Copters is the new Flappy Bird, but harder!
- Sharp unveils near-bezel-less Aquos Crystal
- Sony a5100 announced, an a6000 without the EVF
- Samsung 840 EVO SSD 1TB for Php28K
- LG G Watch 2 might come next month
- PH team preps up for international robotics competition
- Watch tech leaders take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gets cloned!
- Globe offers Xiaomi Mi3 at Plan 999
- Xiaomi fined for mis-declaring sales figures
- ASRock shows off Fatal1ty X99M Killer
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim now available locally
- LG G Pad 8.0 LTE now official
- ASUS lists down stores selling Zenfone 6 in the Philippines
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "about exclusive sim of globe"
Articles tagged for: about exclusive sim of globe
September 25, 2012
December 16, 2011
In a bold move to retain old subscribers, Globe Telecom has announced a trade-in offer for all iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 owners who got their handset from Globe before (whether prepaid or postpaid).
July 06, 2011
We just got our review unit of the BlackBerry Playbook today and we got word that Globe has taken lead on the release of the tablet in the Philippines with a possible launch date later this month or early next month.
August 05, 2010
So the Smart Bro micro-SIM that I mentioned last week arrived yesterday and I got a few additional information about the plan that came with it.
August 21, 2008
Today, I got to see and check out the iPhone 3G which will be released by Globe Telecom to the public tomorrow (August 22). I took tons of pictures and played with the device for a while. Here are my first impressions:
Previously exclusive to Globe’s Postpaid Plan, the now open-line CloudFone Excite 400dx is available locally and includes 3000mAh and 1400mAh batteries upon purchase — all for under Php3,000.
January 24, 2013
Samsung Philippines officially launched the Galaxy S3 Mini last night, along with Globe which is exclusively selling it for the first month. Let’s delve deeper in to the SGS3’s little brother with our first impression after the break.
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
October 05, 2011
Apple has finally unveiled its next-generation smartphone and, as expected in previous leaks, calls it the iPhone 4S. It looks the same in the outside and all the new goodness are found inside.
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
November 30, 2010
There was a time when mobile Internet was considered a luxury service. It was only limited to corporate executives who needs mobile Internet to access Outlook emails and SharePoint files. Globe’s Visibility and Smart WeRoam were still uber expensive and you’re locked with a contract. Prepaid 3G or even EDGE connection is non-existent.
September 13, 2010
Apple has yet to release the iPhone 4 in the Philippines via its exclusive carrier Globe Telecom. Even before then, a lot has been said about this 4th generation iPhone — from the supposed antenna issues, the Retina Display, to Face Time and the modified form of multi-tasking feature. So check out our review of […]
July 19, 2009
The only closest touchscreen handset that could probably match the iPhone 3G is the HTC Magic with Google’s Android OS. And now that its exclusively available only for Smart Gold subscribers, you can grab one for just Php3,000 under Plan 3500.