- Globe kicks off Prepaid On-The-Go Great Gadget Sale
- #TBT: Iter Avto, the first in-car navigation device
- Copy text from images using this browser extension
- Samsung holds Galaxy S5 Trade-In Promo
- Xiaomi to enter Philippine market this year
- Call to Action: How we can push for faster PH internet
- OnePlus One now official: design & power starting at $299
- LG G3 new UI and ‘Concierge’ function leaks
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1 update
- This is possibly how the new iPhone 6 would look
- Smart Bro launches ‘no lock-in’ LTE postpaid plans
- Sen. Bam Aquino calls for investigation of slow internet in the Philippines
- LG G Watch to come in Champagne Gold
- MyPhone fixes Apps2SD woes of MP Rio
- Microsoft to rename Nokia Oyj to Microsoft Mobile
- ASUS Zenbook UX302LA first impressions
- DTC holds smartphone Inventory Madness Sale
- List of octa-core Android smartphones in the Philippines
- How much did PLDT & Globe make from subs in 2013?
- Philippine internet slowest in ASEAN, way below average
- List of smartphones with longest battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S5 meets the Barrett M107A1
- Viber, WeChat and Line dominate PH chat app
- New Google Nexus phone to have sub-Php4K price
- Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- Moga Pro Power Controller Review
- Philips W6618, Android phone with 5,300mAh battery
- Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, and Tablet Z to get KitKat updates
- #TBT: Microsoft pays tribute to the man behind “Bliss”
- Virtual Visita Iglesia
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "android user philippines on facebook"
Articles tagged for: android user philippines on facebook
February 24, 2012
July 25, 2011
The HTC Chacha’s twin touchscreen phone, HTC Salsa, has not arrived in the Philippines yet but it looks like in China, its got a totally different dedicated button altogether.
March 09, 2014
Launched only in January, the Starmobile Diamond X1 is the 1st octa-core phone released by a local brand in the Philippines. With its octa-core processor, 6-inch IPS 720p screen, 2GB RAM, let’s take a look if the X1 has the potential to be the best locally branded phablet. Here’s our full review.
January 22, 2014
Fujifilm’s Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1, will soon be available in the country starting next month.
January 20, 2014
Every once in a while, we’d encounter a device that’s completely new and out-of-the-box that it challenges the way we do things. Sometimes, it’s just a matter of showcasing what a company’s potential for a new product category. The NVidia Shield is somewhere in between.
December 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
September 22, 2012
iOS 6 was released a few days ago, bringing more than 200 new features across multiple iOS devices. But how much benefit are you going to get by updating to this latest iteration? Let’s find out by reading our overview of the main features.
August 23, 2012
Yesterday we attended the first Mozilla Firefox OS aka Boot2Gecko roadshow in the Philippines in partnership with Globe Labs to give members of the media and developers a taste of what this upcoming OS is all about. We also get to play with a Nexus S device ported with the said OS and were able […]
July 24, 2012
We’ve been itching to write a simple and straightforward comparison between the two entry-level dual SIM smartphones that we have reviewed over the last few days since many of you guys keep on contemplating about which phone is better over the other.
June 15, 2012
The HTC One S completes our whole line-up of the HTC One series, a new breed of HTC handsets that is supposed to revive the company’s sexy status once again. Check out our full review after the break.
March 14, 2012
Though not yet official launched or released in the Philippines, the HTC Titan has already attracted a lot of attention from local consumers, especially WP7 fans, despite the fact that this is already the nth Windows Phone HTC introduced to the market. Read our full review of the HTC Titan after the jump.
March 11, 2012
Ever since the first ICS device has been released in the market, Samsung Galaxy S 2 users have been itching to get their devices upgraded to the new OS. In the past, it was rumored that the SGS2 may not get the latest OS because of its TouchWiz UI. Just when all hope was depleting, […]
February 24, 2012
Nokia’s adoption of the Windows Phone 7 platform will steer a new direction to the Finnish company. Among the first few handsets that was borne out of this new partnership with Microsoft is the Nokia Lumia 800. Check out our full review after the jump.
October 23, 2011
The Nokia N9 is the most interesting phone that came out of the Finnish company in years. Not only because it comes with totally different OS but also because it represents what Nokia could have become if it had done this strategy way earlier. Check out our full review of the Nokia N9 after the […]
October 10, 2011
We had a good two weeks with the Noontec Media Player MovieHome V8. It’s a totally new media player to me but having used and played with a lot of similar ones before, it was fairly easy to familiarize myself with the device. Check out our full review after the jump.
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
June 16, 2011
One of the very few existing Windows Phone 7 in the country (actually, the 3rd as of this month), the LG Optimus 7 brings with it more than just the staple WP7 features. Check out our full review of the Optimus 7 after the jump.
December 19, 2010
The HD7 is HTC’s top-of-the-line Windows Phone 7 smartphone. It’s the WP7 equivalent of the Android-packing Desire HD with a slight retouches on the exterior design. We’ve got a good 2 weeks to play with the handset so check our full review of the HTC HD7 after the jump.