- Samsung intros 120GB & 250GB 840 Evo SSD
- Contest: Last Minute Online Shopping with GCash AMEX
- Samsung Tizen UI screenshots leak online
- YugaTech-AirAsia Miri Getaway Winners
- Unboxing: Nokia Lumia 1520
- The most searched smartphones and tablets in the PH
- MRT’s new crowd control measures: Better or Worse?
- iPad Air and iPad mini 2 now available on Globe
- LG introduces Chromebase All-In-One PC
- McLaren to replace windshield wipers with force fields
- Technologies We Hope To Encounter This 2014
- Sulit merges operations with OLX in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy Core Advance now official
- Samsung launches GamePad for Galaxy devices
- Nokia Camera now available for non-PureView Lumias
- Lenovo Vibe X gets official launch with Php19,999 price
- iPad Air, iPad Mini 2 now on Apple PH Online Store
- LG Gx announced, revamped Optimus G Pro
- Android 4.3 upgrade for Xperia Z1 and Z Ultra rolls out
- Google Nexus 5 in the flesh, first impressions
- Smart announces pricing, plans for iPad Air, iPad Mini 2
- Department of National Defense to acquire drones
- Gold-plated Xbox One sells for around Php430,000
- Hands-On: MSI GS70 Stealth Gaming Laptop
- Valve starts seeding SteamOS Beta
- Adobe Lightroom and Camera Raw gets updated
- Handevision breaks new ground with Ibelux 40mm f/0.85
- Asus Transformer Book Trio hands-on, first impressions
- Cherry Mobile Omega HD 2X Review
- Oculus Rift first hand experience
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "android user philippines on facebook"
Articles tagged for: android user philippines on facebook
February 24, 2012
July 25, 2011
The HTC Chacha’s twin touchscreen phone, HTC Salsa, has not arrived in the Philippines yet but it looks like in China, its got a totally different dedicated button altogether.
December 31, 2012
The first time we saw the One X was back in March of this year. It was the first quad-core smartphone that arrived in the Philippines. HTC released the One X+ to address a few of the shortcomings of the One X. Check out our full review of the HTC One X+ after the break.
September 22, 2012
iOS 6 was released a few days ago, bringing more than 200 new features across multiple iOS devices. But how much benefit are you going to get by updating to this latest iteration? Let’s find out by reading our overview of the main features.
August 23, 2012
Yesterday we attended the first Mozilla Firefox OS aka Boot2Gecko roadshow in the Philippines in partnership with Globe Labs to give members of the media and developers a taste of what this upcoming OS is all about. We also get to play with a Nexus S device ported with the said OS and were able […]
July 24, 2012
We’ve been itching to write a simple and straightforward comparison between the two entry-level dual SIM smartphones that we have reviewed over the last few days since many of you guys keep on contemplating about which phone is better over the other.
June 15, 2012
The HTC One S completes our whole line-up of the HTC One series, a new breed of HTC handsets that is supposed to revive the company’s sexy status once again. Check out our full review after the break.
March 14, 2012
Though not yet official launched or released in the Philippines, the HTC Titan has already attracted a lot of attention from local consumers, especially WP7 fans, despite the fact that this is already the nth Windows Phone HTC introduced to the market. Read our full review of the HTC Titan after the jump.
March 11, 2012
Ever since the first ICS device has been released in the market, Samsung Galaxy S 2 users have been itching to get their devices upgraded to the new OS. In the past, it was rumored that the SGS2 may not get the latest OS because of its TouchWiz UI. Just when all hope was depleting, […]
February 24, 2012
Nokia’s adoption of the Windows Phone 7 platform will steer a new direction to the Finnish company. Among the first few handsets that was borne out of this new partnership with Microsoft is the Nokia Lumia 800. Check out our full review after the jump.
October 23, 2011
The Nokia N9 is the most interesting phone that came out of the Finnish company in years. Not only because it comes with totally different OS but also because it represents what Nokia could have become if it had done this strategy way earlier. Check out our full review of the Nokia N9 after the […]
October 10, 2011
We had a good two weeks with the Noontec Media Player MovieHome V8. It’s a totally new media player to me but having used and played with a lot of similar ones before, it was fairly easy to familiarize myself with the device. Check out our full review after the jump.
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
June 16, 2011
One of the very few existing Windows Phone 7 in the country (actually, the 3rd as of this month), the LG Optimus 7 brings with it more than just the staple WP7 features. Check out our full review of the Optimus 7 after the jump.
December 19, 2010
The HD7 is HTC’s top-of-the-line Windows Phone 7 smartphone. It’s the WP7 equivalent of the Android-packing Desire HD with a slight retouches on the exterior design. We’ve got a good 2 weeks to play with the handset so check our full review of the HTC HD7 after the jump.