- LG G Watch R arriving on December 1
- Cherry Mobile intros Flare Lite as most affordable Flare
- Huawei Honor 6 coming this December for around 14k
- Xiaomi outs 9.9mm thick 5,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Mi Philippines bundles Redmi 1S with Mi Power Bank
- Happy Mobile Oracle unveiled, octa-core at 6.6mm
- Happy Mobile Prive officially announced
- 5 Tips When Gadget Shopping with a Credit Card
- Contest: Win this Nikon Coolpix S3600!
- DOST to put up 50,000 Free Public WiFi starting 2015
- Over 50,000 Spam Text goes thru Globe every day
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Powerbanks
- Starmobile UP Snap has 8MP UltraPixel camera
- HP Stream 7 Windows 8.1 tablet lands for Php7,999
- Why Ford Fiesta’s 1.0L EcoBoost is not Your Average 1-Liter Engine
- Android 5.0 Lollipop on the Nexus 5 Review
- Smart offers Sony Xperia Z3 free at Data Plan 2000
- SM North Edsa is the world’s biggest solar-powered mall
- Five Android Launchers We Love to Use
- Pokemon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire now available in the PH!
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 officially launches in the Philippines
- Shot entirely with an iPhone 6 Plus
- CloudFone announces GEO 400LTE and GEO 400LTE+
- Google Nexus 9 unofficially lands in PH for sub-Php19K
- Starmobile Knight X launched w/ 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Corning makes Gorilla Glass 4 official
- Need for Speed No Limits coming to Android and iOS
- Alcatel outs OneTouch Flash in India, costs $161
- Cherry Mobile partners with Globe for free 150MB/mo for 1 year
- Samsung Announces FreeSync-enabled UHD Monitors
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "android tablets in the philippines"
Articles tagged for: android tablets in the philippines
November 19, 2014
March 10, 2014
From being the text messaging capital of the world to becoming one of the top IT outsourcing hubs in the planet, the Philippines has certainly achieved a lot especially when it comes to anything that involves tech. For that we’re going to list some of the funny and amazing stuff about the technology industry in […]
January 24, 2014
Pornhub, the world’s largest porn site with an average daily visitors of 35 million, has recently published their statistics on porn viewership in the Philippines for 2013.
December 24, 2013
We ended the first part of our tablet comparison with the iPad Mini with Retina Display enjoying a 3 to 1 lead over the Android competitors. Now let’s proceed with second installment where we’ll look at the other aspects of the tablet and announce the victor of this head-to-head comparison.
September 06, 2013
Today we attended the local launch of Lenovo’s two new budget Android tablets — the IdeaTab A3000 and its dual-core sibling the IdeaTab A1000.
After their success in Europe and America, Polaroid now has its eyes set on our country and, together with RedDot Philippines, have unveiled a slew of competitively-priced Android-powered devices aimed at budget-conscious consumers.
February 15, 2013
HP may have failed in their first attempt at the tablet industry, but it seems that we haven’t seen the last of them as suggested by the speculation about their plans of releasing a new breed of slates.
November 08, 2012
Ten inch high-end tablets are now made affordable by Ainol. The company recently released their two 10 inch Android tablets, the Novo 10 Hero and the Novo 10 Hero II.
September 13, 2012
We all know that tablets come in all shapes and sizes so for the sake of categorizing, weâ€™ve narrowed it down to two sizes; there’s the 7-inchers and the above 7-inch tablets. Now if youâ€™re in the search for an ample-sized slate, here’s our top 5 tablets above 7-inches which we think weâ€™ll give the […]
May 26, 2012
A number of readers have pointed out to me last week that Cherry Mobile is already selling what could be a co-branded Ainol Paladin tablet so I confirmed it with the folks from CM if this as indeed true.
February 24, 2012
Asus has just announced the upgrade of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to their Asus Transformer TF101 started rolling out last night. The update is coming over-the-air on the 1st-gen tablets.
December 18, 2011
This latest iteration of the a-Jays One+ earphones now comes with a dedicated button on the cord along with a microphone so you can use it with your Android smartphone and control it with an app.
August 27, 2011
Right on the heel of the release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 in the Philippines, we received a couple of reports of an “oil slick” problem appearing on the screen of the tablets.
June 14, 2011
In the last 12 months, we’ve already seen a lot of Android tablets hitting the Philippines. And, a lot more are definitely coming. With so many to choose from, it’s a little daunting to make that decision when buying your first Android tablet. So let’s just put this to a vote.
March 18, 2011
Asus unveiled their Android-powered and Windows-based slate PCs last CES 2011 and true to their word, they’re launching all of them in the Philippines before end of this quarter.
March 17, 2011
Just had a talk with one of the industry people today and they mentioned that Solid Group, Inc. (SGI), the local MyPhone manufacturer, will be launching their own branded Android tablet in the Philippines.
October 20, 2010
A total of five (5) new Android tablets will be released by Archos in the Philippines (and the rest of Asia) by the first week of November with the Archos 101 as the flagship model.
December 03, 2013
Last week, Lenovo Mobile officially launched their tow new Android tablets in the Philippines — the Yoga Tablet 8 and the Yoga Tablet 10.
April 15, 2013
The Xperia Tablet S is Sony’s 10-inch slate from last year that packs a good set of hardware and an unusual design. With the Xperia Tablet Z on the way, let’s find out if this tablet is still worth looking into by reading our full review.
October 27, 2014
One of the many items that was on display at the Mi Exclusive Service Center is the Xiaomi MiPad, a 7.9-inch Android tablet that has yet to be officially released in the local market.
October 19, 2014
Silicon Power PH has recently debuted the Mobile X21 USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive in the country – a tiny USB thumb drive that also doubles as a backup storage solution for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
September 30, 2014
CloudFone, in partnership with Intel and Globe Telecoms has launched the Epic 7.0, an Intel Clover Trail-powered tablet with a 7-inch display and an expandable 8GB internal storage.
September 07, 2014
Announced back in February during MWC 2014, the Huawei TalkBand B1 is now available in the Philippines with a suggested retail price of Php5,995.
August 12, 2014
Cherry Mobile partnered with NVIDIA to bring the Tegra Note 7 here in the Philippines. There has been some redesigning that happened from the international variant physique-wise, but the same NVIDIA-powered components are driving it inside. Did this gaming and multimedia tablet perform well during its time with us? Read on and find out.
ASUS officially makes available the Zenfone 4, 5, and 6 here in the Philippines. The lineup is a threesome of smartphones that are much awaited by many for their balance in specs and expected pricing. Scroll past the jump for more details.