- Qualcomm announces Snadragon 805 Ultra HD CPU
- Cherry Mobile Flare 2X Quick Review
- Starmobile Diamond D2: Largest smartphone at 6.8 inches
- Starmobile Muse: 5″ full HD, Quad-core and dual-3G
- FWIA: The Car Without an Engine
- This technology allows you to have sex with a robot
- Poll: What’s the best smartphone of 2013?
- Asus Transformer Pad TF701, N550JV now out locally
- Huawei Ascend P6 Kitty Pink Edition now on sale
- Gov.ph launches Foreign Aid Transparency Hub (FAiTH)
- White OUYA Android console coming this Christmas
- Qualcomm Toq smartwatch to arrive next month for $350
- Ragnarok Online spiritual successor coming in 2014
- iPad Mini with Retina display now in Villman for Php21k
- Unofficial Android 4.3 firmware for SGN2 leaks
- Scientists develop self-healing batteries
- Hands-On: Skyworth SkyPad S82 Android tablet
- Google Street View Car spotted along EDSA
- LG G Pad 8.3 to land this December for Php16,990
- 2013 Dell XPS 11 ultrabook goes 360 with 1440p display
- Thor’s hammer is a 10,400mAh USB battery pack
- Android 4.3, HTC Sense 5.5 rolling out to HTC One
- You can now donate to Typhoon Relief on Facebook
- MIT Media Lab’s inFORM will make you go WTF?!
- Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c priced, selling in stores
- Apple iOS 7.0.4 now available for download
- PureView Lumias to get Nokia Refocus
- #TBT: Mobile phones: Then and Now
- Jony Ive co-designs rare Leica M for Project RED
- ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: asus dual sim smartphone
November 20, 2013
October 24, 2013
If you’re on a tight budget on getting your new smartphone and you want the best bang for your buck, then look no more as we’ve got you covered! Here are our top 10 smartphones under Php15k for October 2013.
June 08, 2013
It’s a small tablet. No, it’s gargantuan smartphone. Whatever and however you wanna describe it, the new ASUS FonePad Note FHD 6 is one fascinating phablet which we think is slated to be the affordable alternative for the upcoming SGN3.
May 07, 2013
We can’t believe that it’s already been two months since we first laid our hands on the ASUS FonePad during its local launch in Mactan, Cebu. After spending a rather brief period of time with the tablet, we guess it’s time for us to share our thoughts about it.
February 07, 2013
So before the Huawei Ascend Mate lands in the Philippines, this 6.1-inch smartphone from Kingcom could still claim the crown as the biggest one yet. The Kingcom Padphone 61 takes its cue from its namesake, the Asus Padfone.
November 23, 2012
Asus Philippines announces their latest high-end router offering, the RT-AC66U. But don’t for one second think that this router is just your average networking device as this bad boy enables you to do more than connect multiple devices.
November 15, 2012
There are laptops, tablets and phones coming in different sizes. Asus is known for combining these form factors into a single device — like the Transformer Pad and their Windows 8 Hybrids. Asus is the first to combine a smartphone, a tablet and a keyboard with the PadFone. Read on to know more in our […]
November 14, 2012
Met with the folks from StarMobile the other day when they gave me two of their newest Android smartphones. The StarMobile Astra was the one that got most of my attention because it’s an Android TV phone.
May 30, 2011
At the Computex 2011 in Taiwan, Asus Chairman unveiled their latest smartphone-tablet combo — the Asus Pad Phone PadFone.
November 05, 2013
Ever since Microsoft brought upon a craze of hybrid convertible notebooks to the market, it got a little harder to search for the best laptop. Most consumers are confused if they need touchscreens, if Macbooks are the right choice or even if they are safe with getting a Chromebook instead. YugaTech comes to the rescue […]
August 02, 2013
It’s time yet again for another roundup of all the gadgets we’ve reviewed in the past month. This includes the HTC One, Lenovo K900, and the Nokia Lumia 925 to name a few. So if you missed out on any of our reviews then read our Gadget Reviews Roundup for the month of July below.
July 18, 2013
Huawei’s latest and biggest flagship handset started selling just last week. At 6.1-inches, it ranks among the biggest smartphones to be ever released in the local market. Check out our full review of the Huawei Ascend Mate after the break.
February 04, 2013
The Starmobile Crystal is a dual-SIM dual-core Android smartphone with a qHD IPS display, 8 megapixel BSI camera and a solidly built body with a sub-8K price tag. While our first encounter with the device left us with good impressions, let’s find out what else it has in store for us by reading our full […]
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
August 10, 2012
If you have read our article on “Top 10 Flagship Smartphones“, you will find the Motorola RAZR Maxx taking a solid spot. It’s an improvement to last year’s RAZR XT910, this time with a beefed up battery and an ICS update. Check out our full review after the break.
April 25, 2012
Much has been said about the new iPad — stating with the “new” name, the same old design, the slightly beefed profile and the underwhelming specs. Only one thing remains and that’s the hyped up, beyond-HD display. Check out our full review of the new iPad after the break.
December 31, 2011
This is part of my year-ender series for 2011. We’ve done a ton of gadget reviews for 2011 and one of the key indicators that a gadget is hot or very interesting is by the number of pageviews it gets thru the years. Check out which devices got the most hits in 2011 after the […]