- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 2.3GHz, 4GB benchmarked
- Starmobile Up Vision unveiled: Digital TV Tuner, front flash
- OPPO R7 photos revealed in new leak
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Review
- Android pisses on Apple logo, Google apologizes after
- Innovateck Windows stick has twice the capacity of other portable PC
- Kingston HyperX Cloud II Review
- CH-Auto flaunts China’s first electric sports car
- Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia C3 get Android Lollipop treatment
- Acer shows off hardcore Predator gaming lineup
- Acer expands business to the US w/ its Liquid M220
- Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System Review
- LG G4 price confirmed to cost higher than Galaxy S6
- Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Now Official
- Lenovo reveals its K80 with 4GB RAM and 4000mAh battery
- Acer launches its first curved G-Sync gaming monitor
- Elephone’s next device boots Windows 10 & Android 5.0
- Acer intros Iconia One 8 and Tab 10, targets budget-conscious users
- Acer teases Liquid X2 w/ 4000mAh battery and tri-SIM slots
- How Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is like FF8
- Facebook averages 1.44 billion active users each month
- Xiaomi announces the Mi 4i smartphone
- Acer Iconia Tab 8 (A1-840) now on Villman for Php7K
- Huawei Ascend G6 gets a price cut, now costs Php7K
- Mortal Kombat X now available for Android
- Facebook introduces Hello dialer app for Android
- Google introduces Project Fi wireless service
- O+ Convertible: 11.6-inch, Windows laptop-tablet
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE lands in PH for Php12K
- LG G Stylo: 5.7-inch, LTE, 3,000mAh battery
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- history of cd r king/1x1.png
- Ue boom
- youtube scandal philippine
- cd r king dslr camera
- xnxx myanmar full video google search google searc
- history of cd r king
- best mid range android phone ph
- best smartphone under 10000 pesos
- mi powerbank
- segway ph
- magic ip for smart android
- nokia touch screen phones price list philippines/1
- dell service center philippines/1x1.png
- nokia touch screen phones price list philippines
- zenfone 2/1x1.png
- Globe Supersurf 999 hack/1x1.png
- wwdotcom sex video bf film/1x1.png
- alcatel mobile phones price list philippines
- playground d300 bt speaker/1x1.png
- smart bro unli surf 1 month
Home | Search : "bass mobi com"
Articles tagged for: bass mobi com
April 20, 2015
December 09, 2014
When Cherry Mobile announced the Alpha series, a lot of people were wowed mainly because they were bringing Windows to an affordable scale. The Alpha Morph is the 10-inch Windows 8.1 tablet, which as the name implies, morphs into something like a laptop with the detachable keyboard dock. So, did Cherry Mobile succeed in creating […]
November 24, 2014
Happy Mobile officially launched a number of smartphones yesterday at the SM North EDSA Annex Event Center, bringing along TV host and actress Heart Evangelista as its brand ambassador. Announced during the launch is the Prive (pronounced as Privé), touted as its flagship smartphone.
August 12, 2014
Cherry Mobile partnered with NVIDIA to bring the Tegra Note 7 here in the Philippines. There has been some redesigning that happened from the international variant physique-wise, but the same NVIDIA-powered components are driving it inside. Did this gaming and multimedia tablet perform well during its time with us? Read on and find out.
July 26, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7, the company’s latest Android slate which sports a 7-inch HD display and powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 quad-core CPU, has been officially launched.
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
March 09, 2014
Launched only in January, the Starmobile Diamond X1 is the 1st octa-core phone released by a local brand in the Philippines. With its octa-core processor, 6-inch IPS 720p screen, 2GB RAM, let’s take a look if the X1 has the potential to be the best locally branded phablet. Here’s our full review.
February 14, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0, the first local smartphone to pack NFC connectivity on top of other common specs like a quad-core CPU, a gig of RAM, 5.3-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, dual-SIM support, and Android Jellybean. But are these enough to convince buyers to shell out Php8,999, or it’s better to skip it for […]
September 16, 2013
Cherry Mobile is perhaps the most aggressive of all local phone brands. This is evident with their frequent product launches and the introduction of the Cosmos series, specifically the Cosmos Z. Check our full review of the Cherry Mobile Cosmos Z after the jump.
July 15, 2013
Arc Mobile, a new player in the local Android tablet and smartphone scene sent us their latest budget-friendly 7-inch slate with full phone functionality. Meet the Arc Mobile Tab 720M 3G. Let’s take it for a full spin by reading our full review.
March 26, 2013
We’ve been using the Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 as our primary device for a whole week now and so far we’re very much satisfied with it except for a few issues. Let’s have a look at what CM’s first quad-core smartphone is capable of by reading our full review after the break.
February 04, 2013
The Starmobile Crystal is a dual-SIM dual-core Android smartphone with a qHD IPS display, 8 megapixel BSI camera and a solidly built body with a sub-8K price tag. While our first encounter with the device left us with good impressions, let’s find out what else it has in store for us by reading our full […]
January 20, 2012
We never get tired of looking into new portable speakers and though this Bounce speakers form Mobile Wonders isn’t really that new in the form-factor department, I think it’s still worth a second look.
April 25, 2015
This is our 3rd Zenfone 2 review this month and this time, we have the high-end variant of the handset — the ZE551ML which sports a full HD display, quad-core 1.8GHz processor and 4GB of RAM. In this article, we will tackle the Zenfone 2 ZE551ML and complete the whole review series.
April 14, 2015
Last time around you saw our full review of the Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE550ML). This time, it’s the ZE550ML’s little brother’s turn on the spotlight as we take a closer look at the Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL.
April 11, 2015
Asus is set to release the Zenfone 2 in the Philippines sometime in May so everyone is excited to see how the second generation will fare. In this article, we share with you the Zenfone 2 ZE550ML review.
April 08, 2015
Kata recently announced that the newest addition to its portfolio, the M3, is now available for pre-order. We happened to spot a demo unit at their SM North Edsa kiosk yesterday, and here’s our initial impressions after a short encounter.
April 08, 2015
We’ve gotten the first of three variants of the Zenfone 2 that will be released in the Philippines next month. This mid-range variant (ZE550ML) comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage in a 5.5-inch 720p HD display.
April 04, 2015
Kata Philippines has recently announced the special pre-order price of its new smartphone, the Kata M3, which features a 5.5-inch HD display and an octa-core processor that’s powered by a 3,300mAh battery.
April 02, 2015
It’s a new month once again so we’re here to give you a roundup of all the devices we’ve reviewed recently. This includes the HTC Desire Eye, Cherry Mobile One, Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual-SIM, Meizu M1 Note, ASUS Zenfone C, the expensive Bose Lifestyle 535 Series III Surround Speakers, and a number of affordable AWEI […]
March 03, 2015
Another month has passed and that means a new roundup of gadget reviews which includes the Cherry Mobile Cosmos One Plus, MyPhone Uno, MSI GS70 2QE Stealth Gaming Notebook, and the HTC Desire Eye to name a few. So before you start enjoying the summer season, take a look at our Gadget Reviews Roundup for […]
February 12, 2015
Sure, we look for the best cameras, the thinnest builds, and the largest batteries when it comes to choosing our smartphones; but what about those little add-ons that pretty much matter in everyday usage? We list down 6 smartphone features we usually overlook.
February 04, 2015
With January out of the way, it’s time to look back at the gadgets we reviewed last month. This includes the Lenovo Vibe X2, Cherry Mobile Cosmos One Plus, Huawei Honor 6, and LG G3 Beat. Read our Gadget Reviews Roundup for January 2015 below.
January 01, 2015
Here we go guys, our last Gadget Reviews Roundup for 2014. This includes the ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite, LG G Watch R, Sony Xperia Z3, BlackBerry Passport, Cherry Mobile Selfie, Nikon D810, and a few products from Bose. Check out all the gadgets we reviewed in December 2014.
December 30, 2014
We’ve reviewed a handful of portable Bluetooth speakers in the past, but this one from Pioneer is a bit different. It is clad in genuine leather, features a 360° sound circle, NFC, supports hands-free calling, and works with Pioneer’s Wireless Streaming app. Is the Pioneer FREEme posing to be your next portable Bluetooth speaker? Find […]