- ASUS Zenfone Selfie to have 13MP front cam?
- LG G4 Officially Debuts in PH
- BlackBerry Leap lands in PH, gets local price
- This iOS bug crashes your iPhone using one text message
- Lenovo Magic View First Impressions
- Lenovo Smart Shoes — cloud-based sports shoes
- Lenovo Magic View — world’s first smartwatch with dual display
- Lenovo Smart Cast — world’s first laser projector smartphone
- Lenovo introduces Cortana and REACHit
- Lenovo ThinkPad 10 officially announced
- Lenovo Cast: wireless hub for smartphones and tablets
- Lenovo A7000 available again, comes with freebies
- NBI Arrests Fixers Who Ask Payment to Process NBI Clearance Online
- Press Renders of Asus ZenPad Leaked Ahead of Launch
- Acer XB280HK 4K Gaming Monitor w/ G-Sync Now Available in PH
- Hyundai Sonata 2015: First Car with Android Auto
- LG G4 Quick Review
- ASUS Zenbook UX305 Lands Locally, Starts at Php34,995
- Lenovo Outs Three Affordable Laptops
- Gear Up This School Year with Asus PH’s “Study Hard, Play Hard” Promo
- Twitter Launches Periscope on Android
- Ford takes center stage in CES Asia with Smart Mobility
- Lenovo Vibe Shot First Impressions
- Sony Launches Xperia Z3+
- Lenovo Vibe Shot To Arrive in PH in July
- Gionee Marathon M5 Teased, 6000mAh Battery In Tow
- SKK Mobile Aura Unveiled, Priced at Php2,999
- Starmobile Knight Luxe: 5-inch, octa-core for under Php8K
- Cherry Mobile Ultra LTE flash sale for just Php4K
- Lazada sets Alcatel Flash Plus sale on June 5
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- myphone iceberg review
- yugatech oppo n1 mini specs/1x1.png/1x1.png
- msi gaming laptop philippines price/1x1.png
- cebu callboys iyotube/1x1.png
- asus transformer book price philippines/1x1.png
- worth 5k smart phone/1x1.png
- nikon d750 spot price kuala lumpur low yat/1x1.png
- free call in globe using internet/1x1.png
- cebu callboys iyotube
- 1 month unlisurf for tm/1x1.png
- yugatech oppo n1 mini specs/1x1.png
- ishield branches/1x1.png
- sony tablet s price philippines/1x1.png
- cheap ultrabook philippines/1x1.png
- lg retail mode pin/1x1.png
Home | Search : "bass mobi com"
Articles tagged for: bass mobi com
April 20, 2015
December 09, 2014
When Cherry Mobile announced the Alpha series, a lot of people were wowed mainly because they were bringing Windows to an affordable scale. The Alpha Morph is the 10-inch Windows 8.1 tablet, which as the name implies, morphs into something like a laptop with the detachable keyboard dock. So, did Cherry Mobile succeed in creating […]
November 24, 2014
Happy Mobile officially launched a number of smartphones yesterday at the SM North EDSA Annex Event Center, bringing along TV host and actress Heart Evangelista as its brand ambassador. Announced during the launch is the Prive (pronounced as Privé), touted as its flagship smartphone.
August 12, 2014
Cherry Mobile partnered with NVIDIA to bring the Tegra Note 7 here in the Philippines. There has been some redesigning that happened from the international variant physique-wise, but the same NVIDIA-powered components are driving it inside. Did this gaming and multimedia tablet perform well during its time with us? Read on and find out.
July 26, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7, the company’s latest Android slate which sports a 7-inch HD display and powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 quad-core CPU, has been officially launched.
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
March 09, 2014
Launched only in January, the Starmobile Diamond X1 is the 1st octa-core phone released by a local brand in the Philippines. With its octa-core processor, 6-inch IPS 720p screen, 2GB RAM, let’s take a look if the X1 has the potential to be the best locally branded phablet. Here’s our full review.
February 14, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0, the first local smartphone to pack NFC connectivity on top of other common specs like a quad-core CPU, a gig of RAM, 5.3-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, dual-SIM support, and Android Jellybean. But are these enough to convince buyers to shell out Php8,999, or it’s better to skip it for […]
September 16, 2013
Cherry Mobile is perhaps the most aggressive of all local phone brands. This is evident with their frequent product launches and the introduction of the Cosmos series, specifically the Cosmos Z. Check our full review of the Cherry Mobile Cosmos Z after the jump.
July 15, 2013
Arc Mobile, a new player in the local Android tablet and smartphone scene sent us their latest budget-friendly 7-inch slate with full phone functionality. Meet the Arc Mobile Tab 720M 3G. Let’s take it for a full spin by reading our full review.
March 26, 2013
We’ve been using the Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 as our primary device for a whole week now and so far we’re very much satisfied with it except for a few issues. Let’s have a look at what CM’s first quad-core smartphone is capable of by reading our full review after the break.
February 04, 2013
The Starmobile Crystal is a dual-SIM dual-core Android smartphone with a qHD IPS display, 8 megapixel BSI camera and a solidly built body with a sub-8K price tag. While our first encounter with the device left us with good impressions, let’s find out what else it has in store for us by reading our full […]
January 20, 2012
We never get tired of looking into new portable speakers and though this Bounce speakers form Mobile Wonders isn’t really that new in the form-factor department, I think it’s still worth a second look.
May 18, 2015
Braven recently released in the country three rugged speakers from its Outdoor Series – the BRV-1, BRV-X, and the BRV-HD.
May 14, 2015
The OPPO N3 is the company’s flagship smartphone that was officially unveiled back in October 2014. It features a premium build, 5.5-inch Full HD display, Snapdragon 801 quad-core CPU, and a unique 16MP rotating camera that promises easier and better sefies. But is that enough to go head-to-head with other powerful phablets? Let’s find out […]
May 12, 2015
Alcatel has been somewhat quiet for a while now but the announcement of the Flash Plus has sparked a lot of interest from the public when we first revealed it back in March. Check out our full review of the Alcatel Flash Plus after the break.
May 02, 2015
We’re done with another month and that means we have a new batch of gadget reviews for you to look at. This includes three variants of the ASUS ZenFone 2, the Xiaomi Redmi 2, ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi, AWEI headphones, Lenovo S90, ASUS ROG GR8, and the The Order: 1886 game for the PS4. […]
April 30, 2015
We recently got our hands on Huawei‘s UltimoPower AM180 ANC Earphones which promise noise cancellation without asking for a lot in return. With a sub-Php3.5K price tag, we’ll find out how well it performs and if ever there are any trade-offs for its affordability.
April 25, 2015
This is our 3rd Zenfone 2 review this month and this time, we have the high-end variant of the handset — the ZE551ML which sports a full HD display, quad-core 1.8GHz processor and 4GB of RAM. In this article, we will tackle the Zenfone 2 ZE551ML and complete the whole review series.
April 14, 2015
Last time around you saw our full review of the Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE550ML). This time, it’s the ZE550ML’s little brother’s turn on the spotlight as we take a closer look at the Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL.
April 11, 2015
Asus is set to release the Zenfone 2 in the Philippines sometime in May so everyone is excited to see how the second generation will fare. In this article, we share with you the Zenfone 2 ZE550ML review.
April 08, 2015
Kata recently announced that the newest addition to its portfolio, the M3, is now available for pre-order. We happened to spot a demo unit at their SM North Edsa kiosk yesterday, and here’s our initial impressions after a short encounter.
April 08, 2015
We’ve gotten the first of three variants of the Zenfone 2 that will be released in the Philippines next month. This mid-range variant (ZE550ML) comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage in a 5.5-inch 720p HD display.
April 04, 2015
Kata Philippines has recently announced the special pre-order price of its new smartphone, the Kata M3, which features a 5.5-inch HD display and an octa-core processor that’s powered by a 3,300mAh battery.
April 02, 2015
It’s a new month once again so we’re here to give you a roundup of all the devices we’ve reviewed recently. This includes the HTC Desire Eye, Cherry Mobile One, Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual-SIM, Meizu M1 Note, ASUS Zenfone C, the expensive Bose Lifestyle 535 Series III Surround Speakers, and a number of affordable AWEI […]