- Nokia 225 and 225 Dual SIM announced
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Review
- Facebook will clean “like if, share if” posts & other spam
- Dual-SIM Oppo R1 available in the Philippines
- Oppo Find 7a hands-on demo – 50MP photos and gestures
- Cherry Mobile Urban leaked ahead of launch
- Globe launches Galaxy Forever Plan
- Facebook to remove chat service on mobile app
- Oppo Find 7a officially launches in the Philippines
- ZTE Redbull, 5-inch HD LTE smartphone for $130
- Nikon outs Android-powered Coolpix S810c camera
- MyPhone launches Agua Rio, priced at Php4,999
- Toyota Motor Philippines recalls Innova, Fortuner, Hilux
- Globe offers free access to Spotify for GoSURF subs
- Globe to drop PowerSurf for GoSurf
- Lenovo A316i lands locally, priced at Php3,999
- Google’s Project Ara prototype to finish “within weeks”
- Official Windows 8.1 Update now available for download
- OPPO N1 Review
- Sony launches Lifelog app for Xperia Z2
- Twitter rolls out new look for its web profile
- Android for people with less money; iPhone is for the rich?
- Samsung debuts Standard, EVO and PRO SD cards
- I.T. industry, among the highest paying for fresh graduates
- Samsung Galaxy ACE Style officially announced
- Adobe Lightroom mobile for iPad now available
- Microsoft announces Skype TX technology for broadcast
- Spotify PH becomes official; Php129 for Premium
- Sharp announces Aquos Phone Xx 302Sh in Japan
- APCN2 fixed, Philippines to expect faster Internet
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "best phone for 4000 php"
Articles tagged for: best phone for 4000 php
February 14, 2014
July 24, 2013
Huawei Philippines and Globe Telecom jointly launched the Ascend P6 today which is made available in various postpaid plans starting at Php999 a month.
October 21, 2013
Acer has launched the refreshed version of their Aspire S7 line. Not much was changed in the design except for the hardware upgrades, especially the Haswell chip. Check out our full review of the Acer Aspire S7 after the break.
October 19, 2013
In a sea of Ultrabooks, it is hard to choose which will you pick. Would you rather go for the expensive and powerhouse flagships, or a cheaper but relatively capable one? The Dell Vostro 5460 wants to be a companion to your everyday business, while giving you the balance between price and power.
August 10, 2013
Huawei’s thinnest smartphone yet has just arrived — the Ascend P6. It’s actually the thinnest available smartphone in the local market today.
July 23, 2013
While I’m waiting for my laptop to be repaired, ASUS PH has been kind enough to lend me this VivoBook S400C to use temporarily. Although an engineering unit, it has been my workhorse ever since I got it, thus it’s only right to give it a proper exposure.
May 03, 2013
Microsoft introduced the Surface Pro to make a compelling case for Windows 8 and for the longest time, Windows was left behind the growing market of Android and iOS tablets. Microsoft’s counter is the Surface Pro. Check out the full review below if they hit the target right in the head.
November 05, 2012
The Asus Vivobook X202e is an entry-level notebook that sports a sleek Ultrabook look. But is it going to provide you the kind of performance as good as it looks? Find out by reading our full review after the jump.
July 22, 2012
Lenovo’s ultrabook got a refresh from the last time we reviewed it. We posted our review of the Lenovo U300s back in March and the new IdeaPad U310 breaks in with the latest Ivy Bridge CPU, larger storage and more affordable price.
January 24, 2012
A 7-inch Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich tablet for under Php6,000 sounds too good to be true by the Ainol Novo 7 Paladin has landed and is now the cheapest Android ICS tablet in the market. Check out our full review after the jump.
January 17, 2012
Samsung very first tablet came out about 2 years ago. Since then, the Korean company has outed half a dozen other tablets with ranging sizes and form factors (from 5.0, 5.3 to 7.7, 8.9 & 10.1 inches). The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus is basically a refresh of the very first model. Check out our […]
June 18, 2010
Later today, HTC Philippines will have announced local availability of the HTC Desire in the Philippines as well as revealing the suggested retail price. Before that happens, read on and check our full review of the handset below.