- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Control your gadgets with this Bluetooth-powered Ring
- Muvit Slim Folio and SkinTouch for Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z2 features ported to other Xperia devices
- Microsoft to debut Cortana on Windows Phone 8.1 update
- ZTE teases upcoming flagship handset, Nubia X6
- Samsung drops prices of smartphones and tablets
- Sun Broadband Prepaid Kit drops to just Php595 a pop
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "best phone for 4000 php"
Articles tagged for: best phone for 4000 php
February 14, 2014
July 24, 2013
Huawei Philippines and Globe Telecom jointly launched the Ascend P6 today which is made available in various postpaid plans starting at Php999 a month.
October 21, 2013
Acer has launched the refreshed version of their Aspire S7 line. Not much was changed in the design except for the hardware upgrades, especially the Haswell chip. Check out our full review of the Acer Aspire S7 after the break.
October 19, 2013
In a sea of Ultrabooks, it is hard to choose which will you pick. Would you rather go for the expensive and powerhouse flagships, or a cheaper but relatively capable one? The Dell Vostro 5460 wants to be a companion to your everyday business, while giving you the balance between price and power.
August 10, 2013
Huawei’s thinnest smartphone yet has just arrived — the Ascend P6. It’s actually the thinnest available smartphone in the local market today.
July 23, 2013
While I’m waiting for my laptop to be repaired, ASUS PH has been kind enough to lend me this VivoBook S400C to use temporarily. Although an engineering unit, it has been my workhorse ever since I got it, thus it’s only right to give it a proper exposure.
May 03, 2013
Microsoft introduced the Surface Pro to make a compelling case for Windows 8 and for the longest time, Windows was left behind the growing market of Android and iOS tablets. Microsoft’s counter is the Surface Pro. Check out the full review below if they hit the target right in the head.
November 05, 2012
The Asus Vivobook X202e is an entry-level notebook that sports a sleek Ultrabook look. But is it going to provide you the kind of performance as good as it looks? Find out by reading our full review after the jump.
July 22, 2012
Lenovo’s ultrabook got a refresh from the last time we reviewed it. We posted our review of the Lenovo U300s back in March and the new IdeaPad U310 breaks in with the latest Ivy Bridge CPU, larger storage and more affordable price.
January 24, 2012
A 7-inch Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich tablet for under Php6,000 sounds too good to be true by the Ainol Novo 7 Paladin has landed and is now the cheapest Android ICS tablet in the market. Check out our full review after the jump.
January 17, 2012
Samsung very first tablet came out about 2 years ago. Since then, the Korean company has outed half a dozen other tablets with ranging sizes and form factors (from 5.0, 5.3 to 7.7, 8.9 & 10.1 inches). The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus is basically a refresh of the very first model. Check out our […]
June 18, 2010
Later today, HTC Philippines will have announced local availability of the HTC Desire in the Philippines as well as revealing the suggested retail price. Before that happens, read on and check our full review of the handset below.