- Copy text from images using this browser extension
- Samsung holds Galaxy S5 Trade-In Promo
- Xiaomi to enter Philippine market this year
- Call to Action: How we can push for faster PH internet
- OnePlus One now official: design & power starting at $299
- LG G3 new UI and ‘Concierge’ function leaks
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1 update
- This is possibly how the new iPhone 6 would look
- Smart Bro launches ‘no lock-in’ LTE postpaid plans
- Sen. Bam Aquino calls for investigation of slow internet in the Philippines
- LG G Watch to come in Champagne Gold
- MyPhone fixes Apps2SD woes of MP Rio
- Microsoft to rename Nokia Oyj to Microsoft Mobile
- ASUS Zenbook UX302LA first impressions
- DTC holds smartphone Inventory Madness Sale
- List of octa-core Android smartphones in the Philippines
- How much did PLDT & Globe make from subs in 2013?
- Philippine internet slowest in ASEAN, way below average
- List of smartphones with longest battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S5 meets the Barrett M107A1
- Viber, WeChat and Line dominate PH chat app
- New Google Nexus phone to have sub-Php4K price
- Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- Moga Pro Power Controller Review
- Philips W6618, Android phone with 5,300mAh battery
- Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, and Tablet Z to get KitKat updates
- #TBT: Microsoft pays tribute to the man behind “Bliss”
- Virtual Visita Iglesia
- A working Project Ara phone only costs under Php4,400
- Google launches Camera app with Lens Blur
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "blackberry 9790"
Articles tagged for: blackberry 9790
January 10, 2012
January 08, 2012
The BlackBerry Bold 9790 was first released in Asia (Indonesia to be precise) to send the message that Research in Motion is serious about the region. The device will be officially launched in the Philippines this Tuesday. Check out our full review of the Bold 9790 touch and type after the break.
November 15, 2011
RIM keeps on stressing that this is a first for them — to have a global product launch in Asia. And they picked Indonesia for the obvious reason that this is a BlackBerry country (with around 38% market share). And so we saw the BlackBerry Bold 9790 unveiled to the media this evening, along with […]
February 01, 2012
The BlackBerry Torch is has finally gone all touchscreen. It started out as an iconic qwerty slider phone and slowly evolved into a touchscreen smartphone. Check out our full review of the BlackBerry Torch 9860 after the jump.
November 15, 2011
Research in Motion (RIM) officially announced the BlackBerry Curve 9380, the first Curve to shed the qwerty keyboard in favor or a full touchscreen. We’ve covered the global launch here in Jakarta, Indonesia earlier today.
October 19, 2012
In line with the local debut of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the company will be holding a trade-in event starting tomorrow until Sunday at the Mall of Asia Atrium. Get as much 50% discount when you swap your old/current smartphone to the SGN2.
July 09, 2012
Last week, we shared with you our top 10 smartphones on a Php10k budget. Today, we’re kicking it up a notch with our list of 10 smartphones that fit a Php20k budget. Check out our list to see which ones made it.
March 10, 2012
Smart today announced a new data plan for postpaid subscribers, the Smart Limited-Edition Data Plan 1000. Although it’s just a limited-edition plan and is only offered until May 15, 2012, the new data plan compliments the existing Plan 2000 which comes with free choice of a flagship handset.
December 07, 2011
The crew from ANC came by this afternoon to do another shoot about Christmas Gadget Gift Ideas. Was at the studio of Future Perfect last week to tape this same segment so this is more like a continuation.