- A visit to the Philips Museum in Eindhoven, Netherlands
- September Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- This GSM-equipped SSD remotely self-destructs by sending it an SMS
- This Android app lets you browse sites without data connection
- Note 4’s #gapgate is a “necessary manufacturing feature”
- Specs and features of Motorola Nexus 6 get leaked
- Microsoft skips Windows 9, announces Windows 10!
- Microsoft roundup: Windows ‘TH’, Hardware Conference, and more
- First working Project Ara coming this December, runs modified Android L
- CloudFone Epic 7.0 launched, free at mySUPERPLAN 499
- Smart taps GSMA to improve security against spam
- Video Recap: This Week’s Top Tech (Week #2-3)
- AMD launches new mobile APUs in the country
- RedFox WizPad 5 Quick Review
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus Review
- 5 Tips to Extend your Smartphone’s Battery Life
- Electric Tricycles roll out in Mandaluyong City
- iPhone 6 Plus had bendgate, Note 4 now has gapgate
- HP outs budget-friendly Stream tablets and laptops
- Entry-level GoPro HERO now official for around Php6K
- GoPro HERO4 now official, starts at $399.99 (Php18K)
- Get Gizmo’d: YugaTech, Geeky Nights host first gadget bazaar
- Kata F1s: 4.5-inch, quad-core for Php4,499
- Acer Liquid E700 first impressions
- Veho Muvi K2 Review
- Huawei Honor Tablet: 8-inch w/ phone function for $184
- Ensogo PH apologizes for the DNS issue, gives 5% discount voucher
- GoPro Set to Release a Cheaper Action Cam
- MyPhone Agua Rio LTE gets a price cut, now costs Php5,499
- This is the symbolical jeepney’s successor, and it’s already in QC
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "blackberry 9790"
Articles tagged for: blackberry 9790
January 10, 2012
January 08, 2012
The BlackBerry Bold 9790 was first released in Asia (Indonesia to be precise) to send the message that Research in Motion is serious about the region. The device will be officially launched in the Philippines this Tuesday. Check out our full review of the Bold 9790 touch and type after the break.
November 15, 2011
RIM keeps on stressing that this is a first for them — to have a global product launch in Asia. And they picked Indonesia for the obvious reason that this is a BlackBerry country (with around 38% market share). And so we saw the BlackBerry Bold 9790 unveiled to the media this evening, along with […]
February 01, 2012
The BlackBerry Torch is has finally gone all touchscreen. It started out as an iconic qwerty slider phone and slowly evolved into a touchscreen smartphone. Check out our full review of the BlackBerry Torch 9860 after the jump.
November 15, 2011
Research in Motion (RIM) officially announced the BlackBerry Curve 9380, the first Curve to shed the qwerty keyboard in favor or a full touchscreen. We’ve covered the global launch here in Jakarta, Indonesia earlier today.
October 19, 2012
In line with the local debut of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the company will be holding a trade-in event starting tomorrow until Sunday at the Mall of Asia Atrium. Get as much 50% discount when you swap your old/current smartphone to the SGN2.
July 09, 2012
Last week, we shared with you our top 10 smartphones on a Php10k budget. Today, we’re kicking it up a notch with our list of 10 smartphones that fit a Php20k budget. Check out our list to see which ones made it.
March 10, 2012
Smart today announced a new data plan for postpaid subscribers, the Smart Limited-Edition Data Plan 1000. Although it’s just a limited-edition plan and is only offered until May 15, 2012, the new data plan compliments the existing Plan 2000 which comes with free choice of a flagship handset.
December 07, 2011
The crew from ANC came by this afternoon to do another shoot about Christmas Gadget Gift Ideas. Was at the studio of Future Perfect last week to tape this same segment so this is more like a continuation.