- Kata Venus 3 arrives, priced at Php3,999
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini Review
- Samsung releases teaser video for Galaxy J
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 leaks ahead of launch
- Acer Liquid Z3 Quick Review
- Sony Xperia Z1 free on Smart Plan 1500
- Adidas miCoach Smart Run now available in the PH
- Assassin’s Creed: Pirates hits App Store & Play Store
- Download a copy of your Gmail and Google Calendar data
- InCase opens flagship store in SM Aura
- Nexus 5 receives much-needed camera update
- Amazon sells Remote Controlled Flying F*ck
- Xbox One & PlayStation 4 priced below Php40k
- Honda makes smartphone case with an emergency airbag
- Cherry Mobile outs Omega XL and Omega HD 2X
- Cherry Mobile Flare HD unveiled
- Real-life portraits done with an iPad
- Updated Bluetooth 4.1 announced
- Next generation USB will be reversible
- iPhone 5S prices around the world
- YugaTech Comprehensive Christmas Gadget Guide 2013
- Smart nabs exclusive rights to Google Nexus 5
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 arrives locally, starts at Php60k
- Conspiracy Theory: Technology’s Dark Role in the Future
- YotaPhone dual-screen smartphone goes on sale
- VSCO Cam now on Google Play Store
- LG begins global rollout of the G Flex
- Canon EOS M gets a refresh, promises faster AF
- Asus Transformer Book T100 First Impressions
- HP outs three affordable Tegra-powered Android tablets
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: blackberry popular in the philippines
January 10, 2012
January 08, 2012
The BlackBerry Bold 9790 was first released in Asia (Indonesia to be precise) to send the message that Research in Motion is serious about the region. The device will be officially launched in the Philippines this Tuesday. Check out our full review of the Bold 9790 touch and type after the break.
November 25, 2011
The BlackBerry Curve is back and is now slimmer and sexier — the thinnest Curve there is. I’ve been using the Curve 9360 for a couple of week now since we went to Jakarta for the BlackBerry launch event last week. Check out our full review of the BlackBerry Curve 9360 after the jump.
September 27, 2011
Aside from the BlackBerry Bold 9900 which was launched by RIM last night, they also introduced two more upcoming BlackBerry handsets to the media — the BlackBerry Curve 9360 and the BlackBerry Torch 9860.
July 14, 2011
We’re all too familiar with Android tablets and the iPad so when we were introduced to the BlackBerry Playbook with its own mobile operating system, we paused for a while to re-think the UI, navigation and over-all usability. Read our full review of RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook after the jump.
November 03, 2010
Research in Motion today announced the launching of the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 in the Philippines. The Curve 3G is an update to the popular and more affordable BB Curve 8520.
March 24, 2010
The long wait is over. Research In Motion (RIM) today announced that BlackBerry App World is now available to all BlackBerry smartphone customers in the Philippines.
April 01, 2013
April has arrived and while some are enjoying some April Fool’s prank, let’s take a look at the reviews we’ve done last month.
August 27, 2012
I often get these types of questions from readers — why are gadgets bought in other countries (HK, SG, US) not supported for warranty repairs and replacement in the Philippines? Well, it turns out this is all about the economics of the distribution system.
July 31, 2012
If you were wondering who makes the best flagship handsets, we’ve come up with a master list of the top 10 flagship handsets. Feel free to read on after the break.
July 23, 2012
Another challenger in the game of dual-SIM Android smartphones is HTC’s new creation, the Desire V. It features a 4.0-inch LCD screen, Beats Audio enhancement, dual-sim capabilities as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich — sounds good so far, but does it have what it takes to beat the other players within this segment? […]
July 18, 2012
Recent statistics suggest that the jaw-dropping growth of smartphone sales in the Philippines is largely due to steep competition and cheaper phones from numerous companies, thus, resulting in device manufacturers to offer entry-level smartphones that can offer so much more minus a higher price tag.
July 16, 2012
In recent studies done by GfK, it seems that handset manufacturers are doing a pretty good job so far in keeping price-conscious Juan engaged with their competitive smartphone offerings.
July 09, 2012
Last week, we shared with you our top 10 smartphones on a Php10k budget. Today, we’re kicking it up a notch with our list of 10 smartphones that fit a Php20k budget. Check out our list to see which ones made it.
December 31, 2011
This is part of my year-ender series for 2011. We’ve done a ton of gadget reviews for 2011 and one of the key indicators that a gadget is hot or very interesting is by the number of pageviews it gets thru the years. Check out which devices got the most hits in 2011 after the […]
December 30, 2011
I did three TV guestings/interviews today (all about Top Tech Trends of 2011) and while I’m waiting for the 4th one this afternoon, I thought I’d ask our readers here about the best gadgets that came out in 2011.
August 26, 2011
The HP TouchPad is the very first webOS tablet ever built, and probably the last and only one — after HP recently announced it will abandon all devices running on the platform. Check out our full review of the HP TouchPad after the jump.
July 20, 2011
Since the Nokia E71 came out several years ago, I’ve been a huge fan of the Finnish company’s full qwerty handsets. They’ve continued that same legacy and after 3 years, we still see the same signature with the E6. Read our full review of the Nokia E6 below.
December 27, 2009
As we come close to the end of 2009, I look back at the number of technological advances and innovations, more specifically in the Philippines. There are so many of them that I thought we’d do a poll and pick out which one stands out from the rest and made huge impact to a lot […]
September 04, 2005
YugaTech.com, the domain, has been online and running as a blog since October 2002. The blog, however, was relaunched as a technology blog on April 2005. The site has been covered as news source, featured in a number of publications and news sites, as well as interviews that include Inq7.net Inquirer.net, Manila Bulletin, Business Mirror, […]