- Imation LINK Power Drive Power Bank/Flash Drive Quick Review
- Microsoft Surface 3: 10.8-inch slate running full Windows
- Google intros new ASUS, Haier, and HiSense Chromebooks
- ASUS Chromebit: a Chrome OS-powered PC on a stick
- Cherry Mobile to buy BlackBerry, forms Cherry Berry brand
- LTO to temporarily allow car owners to print their own license plates
- LG sends out invite for G4 launch on April 28
- Facebook starts banning jeje names and Jejenese
- Xiaomi unveils the 55-inch Mi TV2 4K Smart TV
- Xiaomi announces affordable Redmi 2A
- Xiaomi announces Mi Note Pink Edition
- Viber calls on Filipino artists to design new sticker
- NBI Clearance online application implemented, no more walk-ins
- MyPhone Rio 2 and Rio 2 Lite now official, priced
- Sony confirms Lollipop for Xperia T2 Ultra and C3
- Starmobile Knight Vision: 5.5-inch with Digital TV
- Asus Zenfone C Review
- Asus Zenfone C to be priced under Php5K
- LG announces global launch of Magna, Spirit, Leon, and Joy
- Sony launches 4K resolution Action Cam in PH
- Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual-SIM Review
- SKK Mobile Lynx Lite gets priced at Php3K
- Average Internet Speed in PH Increases, Now at 2.7Mbps
- Filipina Tekken 7 Character Now Official
- Gionee Elife S5.1 first impressions
- Smartphone Features That We Would Happily Trade For Better Battery Life
- HTC Re Review
- Myphone Rio 2 Lite spotted in the wild
- Globe extends Free FB through Internet.Org
- Gionee Elife S5.1 officially launches in the Philippines
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "blaze"
Articles tagged for: blaze
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0” such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
July 31, 2011
Looks like Alcatel Philippines also has their own dual-SIM Android smartphone called the OneTouch Blaze Duo 890D. It has a suggested retail price but Alcatel is giving it for an introductory price of Php4,999.
July 28, 2011
Alcatel’s the latest one we’ve seen that embraced the Android OS and it looks like it’s doing something good for them. The one we have here, an Alcatel One Touch Blaze 990, will be launched in August 4 with an introductory price of Php9,999. Check out our full review after the jump.
July 15, 2011
Announced back in February, the Alcatel One Touch Blaze 990 was only released in the Philippines this July and it looks like it’s being positioned as a mid-range Android smartphone.
February 26, 2015
We’ve got our hands on Lazada’s database showing its top-selling gadgets, and for this article we’ll show you which handsets (among Cherry Mobile‘s vast lineup of smartphones) got the most orders. Here are 5 best-selling Cherry Mobile phones at Lazada Philippines.
January 29, 2015
Here are the winners for our O+ 25 Days of Christmas giveaways. The full list comes right after the break. Thank you to O+ USA for providing all the raffle prizes to our readers.
October 20, 2014
Last week, we were able to drive the all-new 2014 Nissan X-Trail all the way up north to test its capabilities as a vehicle that’s always ready for anything the harsh roads might throw its way. Nissan Philippines is one of the first to have it in southeast Asia and we were lucky to experience […]
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
March 28, 2014
Sony has recently announced the Digital Paper, a 13.3-inch productivity slate that features an electronic paper display that reads PDF and lets you scribble on it using its bundled stylus.
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
December 31, 2011
This is part of my year-ender series for 2011. We’ve done a ton of gadget reviews for 2011 and one of the key indicators that a gadget is hot or very interesting is by the number of pageviews it gets thru the years. Check out which devices got the most hits in 2011 after the […]
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.
December 01, 2005
I almost totally forgot about my “What happened to” series. I only remebered it after seeing some search keywords that ended up in my blog. See, there are still people who are wondering what happened to these sites/projects. Anyway, I’m not sure if some of you remembered or knew about Rebelde.com but it was one […]