- LG 55EA9800 Curved OLED TV lands locally
- Nokia Lumia 525 officially released
- “Ok Google” voice search arrives on Chrome for desktop
- LG G Flex in the flesh!
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to iOS, Android and WP8
- Google Nexus 5 coming 1st week of December
- Android 4.4 KitKat & iOS 7 compared!
- Waze for Windows Phone now available
- SMC plans to break telco duopoly in 2014
- HTC releases gold-colored One
- Bandai revives Tamagotchi, infused with new “features”
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 officially announced
- MSI Primo 76 lands for Php9,995
- LBC TXT Remit now available in Luzon
- Instagram to have messaging functionality
- Acer Liquid S1 Review
- Hands-On: O+ 8.16
- Nissan showcases BladeGlider prototype at TMS 2013
- Yahoo PH to hold 2nd annual TechnoStorm
- 3D Printer now available at CD-R King for Php100K
- Cherry Mobile outs three new budget Android tablets
- YugaTech – LG G2 Contest: Index Finger Challenge!
- Kawasaki’s trike prototype morphs into a sports bike
- Starmobile outs Diamond S1, S2, and S3 smartphones
- Corrupt officials beware, you may soon be on AM’s list
- Instagram for Windows Phone now available
- Winamp waves farewell after 15 years
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 805 Ultra HD CPU
- Cherry Mobile Flare 2X Quick Review
- Starmobile Diamond D2: Largest smartphone at 6.8 inches
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: blaze
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0″ such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
July 31, 2011
Looks like Alcatel Philippines also has their own dual-SIM Android smartphone called the OneTouch Blaze Duo 890D. It has a suggested retail price but Alcatel is giving it for an introductory price of Php4,999.
July 28, 2011
Alcatel’s the latest one we’ve seen that embraced the Android OS and it looks like it’s doing something good for them. The one we have here, an Alcatel One Touch Blaze 990, will be launched in August 4 with an introductory price of Php9,999. Check out our full review after the jump.
July 15, 2011
Announced back in February, the Alcatel One Touch Blaze 990 was only released in the Philippines this July and it looks like it’s being positioned as a mid-range Android smartphone.
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
December 31, 2011
This is part of my year-ender series for 2011. We’ve done a ton of gadget reviews for 2011 and one of the key indicators that a gadget is hot or very interesting is by the number of pageviews it gets thru the years. Check out which devices got the most hits in 2011 after the […]
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.
December 01, 2005
I almost totally forgot about my “What happened to” series. I only remebered it after seeing some search keywords that ended up in my blog. See, there are still people who are wondering what happened to these sites/projects. Anyway, I’m not sure if some of you remembered or knew about Rebelde.com but it was one […]