- Intel-Micron uses 3D NAND to produce up to 10TB SSDs
- Amazon Cloud offers unlimited storage for $59.99 a year
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Now on Sun Cellular Postpaid Plan
- MyPhone Rio 2 leaks ahead of launch
- Facebook to launch huge solar-powered Internet drones
- SKK Mobile Lynx Lite to be available soon
- Xiaomi introduces new Mi In-Ear Headphones
- Tekken 7 has a secret Filipina character?
- Twitter launches Periscope app for live video streaming
- ASUS unveils ZenEar and ZenEar S Headphones
- ZTE Launches Nubia Z9 Max and Nubia Z9 Mini
- What are H/W and S/W Video Decoders?
- 10 FAQs in joining Nissan Philippines’ GT Academy
- System update v2.50 for PlayStation 4 arrives today
- Rolls-Royce launches Ghost Series II in the Philippines (with video)
- Happy Mobile Aspire: Octa-Core, 2GB RAM under Php7k
- Microsoft intros Hoop by Coloud headphones
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Facebook introduces On This Day feature
- Nissan officially launches GT Academy in the Philippines
- Nokia 215 Dual-SIM now in PH for under Php2K
- Liberty to launch mobile internet service in PH in 2016
- This 100,000mAh Powerbank will last you 1 month
- VIDEO: Oppo’s latest smartphone with very thin bezels
- LG rolls out Android Lollipop for G Pad tablets
- Layout from Instragram lets your create a collage
- Microsoft Bares Minimum System Requirement to Run Windows 10
- Asus Transformer T300 Chi in the flesh, first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy devices to ship with Microsoft apps
- Cherry Mobile Named #1 Vendor as PH Becomes 3rd Largest Smartphone Market in SEA
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "cherry mobile P9"
Articles tagged for: cherry mobile P9
March 17, 2015
July 26, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7, the company’s latest Android slate which sports a 7-inch HD display and powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 quad-core CPU, has been officially launched.
Cherry Mobile has officially announced the Magnum S, a 5-inch dual-SIM Android smartphone that packs an 18 megapixel camera, octa-core CPU, and Android 4.4 KitKat for Php9,999.
July 07, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced on their Facebook page that the Equinox Night which sports a 5-inch full HD display, Dragontrail glass, 18 megapixel BSI camera, and powered by a MediaTek quad-core CPU, is now available for Php9,999.
April 29, 2012
Cherry Mobile is set to launch a new mid-range Android smartphone next week they aptly called “The Dragon Phone” because of the 1.2GHz Qualcomm SnapDragon chip that came with it.
Launched back in September 2014, Cherry mobile has dropped the prices of the Alpha Morph and Alpha Play, slashing Php2,000 from each of the units.
January 06, 2015
In line with the announcement of the new Broadwell-U line up, Intel also took the wraps off the new Intel Atom codenamed Cherry Trail.
December 31, 2014
With close to 50 phones released in 2014, Cherry Mobile is perhaps the most prolific local smartphone brand to date. So it is no surprise that the company is able to sell over 250,000 handsets every month.
December 30, 2014
Cherry Mobile recently introduced a smartphone that targets users who are big fans of taking selfies and aptly named it the Selfie. Read on this quick review and find out if its dual 13-megapixel cameras are indeed effective for taking photos.
December 22, 2014
We had the chance to play around with the Cherry Mobile Selfie which, as the name suggests, is a selfie-centered smartphone that has a fresh and sexy new look. Let’s have a quick look at it and see how well it takes selfies compared to a different phone in this hands-on.
December 10, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced its Triple Christmas Treat for the holidays, giving price cuts on the Firefox OS-powered Ace, the KitKat-powered Flare Lite, and D28TV feature phone.
October 08, 2014
We’ve previously given you a list of octa-core smartphones that start at Php13K. After only a few months we now see the same processors but this time at way more affordable price points. Today we give you six octa-core smartphones that are locally priced below Php9K.
September 10, 2014
Last night, Cherry Mobile announced its new line of smartphones powered by Windows Phone 8.1 OS. One of those smartphones is the Alpha Luxe. It is aggressively priced at Php4,999 and it poses as an alternative to the similarly priced Nokia Lumia 530. So which one offers the more bang for the buck? Let’s compare […]
September 05, 2014
When it comes to locally-branded phones, it’s usually just one or the other; style or substance. But once in a while, we receive a fairly-priced device that has good looks and offers above average performance. That’s exactly what the Cherry Mobile Magnum S is, a Php9,999 smartphone that has the enough firepower to effortlessly handle […]
August 12, 2014
For those of you who are rather piqued by the Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7’s lack of inbuilt data connectivity, fret no more because the local company is set to launch an LTE variant of their Tegra-powered slate, but it’s going to cost you four grand more.
August 12, 2014
Cherry Mobile partnered with NVIDIA to bring the Tegra Note 7 here in the Philippines. There has been some redesigning that happened from the international variant physique-wise, but the same NVIDIA-powered components are driving it inside. Did this gaming and multimedia tablet perform well during its time with us? Read on and find out.
August 03, 2014
Yesterday, the Cherry Mobile Magnum S has dropped by our HQ, so we thought of giving you guys an early look at this new 5-inch metal-clad handset while we’re prepping for our full review.
July 23, 2014
April 28, 2014
We reported earlier that Cherry Mobile brought down the price of the Cosmos X, from Php9,999 to Php5,999, for a limited time. It’s a worthy effort but is it enough to take on the competition especially like the popular MyPhone Agua Rio? Lets find out by looking at the spec sheet below.
April 28, 2014
According to Cherry Mobile‘s Facebook page, the company is giving a Php4,000 discount on the Cosmos X smartphone starting April 30 – May 4, 2014. It will now be for sale for Php5,999 from its original price of Php9,999.
March 30, 2014
The Me Mobile Fuel 5 is a mid-range Android smartphone offering coming from a brand that is yet to be known in the country. So far it has left us with good first impressions thanks to its good build and affordable price tag, but does it have what it takes to go head-to-head with offerings […]
February 14, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0, the first local smartphone to pack NFC connectivity on top of other common specs like a quad-core CPU, a gig of RAM, 5.3-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, dual-SIM support, and Android Jellybean. But are these enough to convince buyers to shell out Php8,999, or it’s better to skip it for […]
October 13, 2013
The Cherry Mobile Cosmos X is the most affordable among the company’s Cosmos line of smartphones, but, does it have what it takes to be a must-buy, or are you better off saving a little bit for more? Read our full review to find out.
July 24, 2013