- Express Bus Gets a Green Light from DOTC, LTFRB and MMDA
- Meizu M1 Note Review
- Kata M3: 5.5-inch, octa-core, 3,300mAh battery
- Smart releases postpaid plans for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Smart ups registration page for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- AWEI ES900i In-Ear Headphones Review
- Meizu M1 Note to hit Lazada tomorrow
- Lazada holds 3rd Birthday Sale starting tomorrow
- Nokia Lumia 1320 discounted from Php18K to Php6.5K
- AWEI ES100M In-Ear Headphones Review
- Sennheiser Urbanite XL Headphones Review
- Xiaomi to release a sub-Php3k smartphone?
- Zenfone 2 on Lazada sold direct from Hong Kong retailer
- Asus Transformer Book Chi T300 lands for Php47,000
- AWEI ES-Q5 Noise Isolation Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Bose Lifestyle 535 Series III Surround Speakers Review
- Microsoft: No free Windows 10 licenses for pirates
- Samsung Galaxy J1 arrives in the country
- Subor S3: World’s first bezel-less smartphone
- Top 5 Sites That All-By-Myself Pinoys Go To
- Asus Zenfone 2 now on Lazada for Php10,999
- Icon Q’s Q5.5 announced, octa-core w/ 2GB RAM for $199
- Power Banks that are yet to arrive in the Philippines
- Acer launches affordable Iconia Tab 10, has 2GB RAM & 32GB storage
- Acer outs new Acer C910 Chromebook, starts at $500
- Asus Zenfone C First Impressions
- LG to create the next Nexus device too?
- Samsung intros 128GB mobile flash storage chips
- Microsoft announces affordable Lumia 430 Dual-SIM
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "cherry mobile blaze 2"
Articles tagged for: cherry mobile blaze 2
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0” such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
February 26, 2015
We’ve got our hands on Lazada’s database showing its top-selling gadgets, and for this article we’ll show you which handsets (among Cherry Mobile‘s vast lineup of smartphones) got the most orders. Here are 5 best-selling Cherry Mobile phones at Lazada Philippines.
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.