- Seagate Backup Plus Slim now available locally
- LG G Pad 8.0 LTE now official
- ASUS lists down stores selling Zenfone 6 in the Philippines
- The first LED basketball court by Nike
- PNY launches a LEGO USB compatible to other LEGOs
- Metal Gear Solid V now on Steam
- ASUS launches ROG Maximus VII Impact
- Playground Cam100 vs GoPro Hero3+ Video Comparison
- OCZ unveils ARC 100 SSD
- Telcos warn subscribers about new Text Scam
- Sotto files No Motorcycle Back-Rider Act of 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specs revealed
- Giveaway: Win a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Globe GDeals
- Lenovo S850 Review
- THL 5000 gets priced at Php11,999, to arrive next month
- Samsung’s first 20nm Exynos Octa-Core processor
- TMAP report shows Filipinos pay the highest tax in ASEAN
- Four major PH airports will receive advanced scanners
- Bose QuietComfort 20 Quick Review
- Polaroid introduces Cube lifestyle action camera
- Smart officially brings LTE-Advanced 5G Internet in PH
- App in Focus: Agoda for Android
- Misfit Shine launched in the Philippines for Php6,850
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha now official
- Breaking: MRT-3 train gets derailed at Taft Ave. Station
- 16GB ASUS Zenfone 5 now available in PH at Php6,995
- HTC to make Zoe available to all Android users
- ASUS fonepad Note 6 and Padfone Infinity get KitKat 4.4
- Windows’ hyperlapse algorithm produces super smooth GoPro footage
- Carmudi Contest: Find and Drive that Mini Cooper
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry mobile blaze 2"
Articles tagged for: Cherry mobile blaze 2
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0″ such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.