- Epson gives back through “Gift of Brightness Program”
- LG G Pad 8.3 Review
- DevCon Philippines holds DevCon Summit 2013
- Infographic of 59 Social Media Shortcuts
- Motorola Moto G appears on Amazon for $179
- Test Drive: Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 2.2L R-eVGT 6AT
- HTC outs Desire 700, dual-SIM midrange smartphone
- Google pulls the plug on CyanogenMod Installer
- Gionee Elife E7: 5.5″ FHD, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800
- #TBT: Oldie, but goodie CRT
- Contest: YugaTech-Air Asia takes you to Malaysia
- Jolla smartphone with Sailfish OS officially launched
- iRIG Mic Cast Quick Review
- LG 55EA9800 Curved OLED TV lands locally
- Nokia Lumia 525 officially released
- “Ok Google” voice search arrives on Chrome for desktop
- LG G Flex in the flesh!
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to iOS, Android and WP8
- Google Nexus 5 coming 1st week of December
- Android 4.4 KitKat & iOS 7 compared!
- Waze for Windows Phone now available
- SMC plans to break telco duopoly in 2014
- HTC releases gold-colored One
- Bandai revives Tamagotchi, infused with new “features”
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 officially announced
- MSI Primo 76 lands for Php9,995
- LBC TXT Remit now available in Luzon
- Instagram to have messaging functionality
- Acer Liquid S1 Review
- Hands-On: O+ 8.16
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: cherry mobile blaze 2
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0″ such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.