- HP Stream 11, Stream 13 unofficially lands, starts at 14k
- Coolpad’s Ivvi could be world’s thinnest phone at 4.7mm
- OnePlus Two promises killer specs for cheaps
- Lazada to hold its grand Chinese New Year Kick-Off Sale
- Xiaomi Mi Box mini gets unboxed
- Windows 10 Technical Preview now available for download
- Epson unveils next-gen Technical Drawing printers
- SOL REPUBLIC Punk Quick Review
- H2O Salamander: a Pinoy-made Amphibious Tricycle
- LG G3 Beat Quick Review
- Windows 10 confirmed for Lumia 930, 735, and 435
- Is a Sony Xperia Z4 Dual-SIM Variant in the Works?
- Sony Xperia Z3 Purple Diamond Edition launched in HK
- WhatsApp Web for desktop now available
- Philippines among the top countries with worst traffic
- Microsoft Surface Hub: 84-inch 4K display powered by Windows 10
- Barangay in Cavite bans DOTA
- Microsoft unveils HoloLens, bringing AR holograms to life
- Microsoft unveils Project Spartan, the IE successor
- Windows 10 will be free to all Win 7 and 8.1 users, but there’s a catch
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force: 5.26-inch, 64-bit quad-core CPU with LTE
- Top earning BPO & Call Center Companies in the Philippines
- Heart 401AB: Oddly-Shaped Feature Phone
- The Thinnest Winners: 7 Smartphones Under 6mm
- Pope Francis Inspires the People of Instagram
- Wrong but Funny #DearPopeFrancis Instagrams
- Samsung, Apple Still Lead Global Smartphone Shipments in 2014
- HP outs Android-powered Pro Slate 8 and 12 tablets
- HP Elite x2 1011 G1 2-in-1 laptop now official
- Sharp unveils high-end and flagship AQUOS phones
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "cherry mobile blaze 2"
Articles tagged for: cherry mobile blaze 2
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0” such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
Cherry Mobile has released (and continues to release) so many smartphones that it became too difficult for consumers and writers to keep track of all of it. So if you’re curious to know just how many Android handsets the local company released in the span of one year, head past the break and we’ll give […]
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.