- Me Mobile Prime 8 Quick Review
- After phones, tablets, watches & cars, Android goes TV?
- Xperia Z2 gets performance and stability improvements
- Gionee Elife E7 Review
- JBL Pulse Quick Review: Music and Lights in Action
- Wilson to launch app-enabled smart basketball
- Cherry Mobile Topaz, dual-core HSPA+ for Php2,299
- PLDT launches new TelPad with quad-core tablet
- Tag Heuer launches phone with built-in solar cells
- THL launches T200, priced at Php14,999
- What happens when an HTC One gets run over by a bus?
- Event: Apple hosting WWDC 2014 this June 2
- Windows Phone 8.1: Cortana, Action Center & More
- Hearthstone for iPad, now available for download
- iPhone 6 may have interchangeable lens
- Clone Wars: Xiaomi MiKey versus Pressy
- Android Silver – Google’s customer support service?
- Philippines is Kaspersky’s 18th most-infected country
- Starmobile introduces Engage 8 Quad+ Android tablet
- Nokia Lumia 930 officially announced
- Nokia Lumia 630 (3G) and 635 (LTE) now official
- Television set-top box Amazon Fire TV now official
- How to run the new Facebook UI (for Android only)
- Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia 630 images leak
- Samsung Galaxy S5 hands-on, first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini specs leak
- Huawei Ascend P7 poses for a quick snapshot
- Open-line CloudFone Excite 400dx comes with interchangeable batteries
- Lenovo introduces four new A-Series Android tablets
- A ‘selfie’ can now be used to protect phones and tablets
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "CHERRY MOBILE BLAZE"
Articles tagged for: CHERRY MOBILE BLAZE
June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013
Just recently, Cherry Mobile uploaded a rather intriguing picture of a handset with a tagline “Two BSI Cameras. One Phablet.” Besides the obvious giveaway (TWO.ZERO), the picture doesn’t give us too much info about what we’re dealing here, but we have one possible candidate which might just fit the bill.
May 26, 2013
We already have several CM phones out with the moniker “2.0″ such as the Flame and the SkyFire. The company’s Thailand site seems to show that there are more on the way – Flare 2.0, Burst 2.0, Thunder 2.0 & Blaze 2.0.
September 20, 2013
Cherry Mobile has officially launched today the successor to last year’s ultra affordable Flare in the form of the quad-core-packing Jellybean-powered Flare 2.0.
July 01, 2013
It’s halfway through 2013, and some of you might be eyeing on a new Android phone. If you have a tight budget, you might want to check out our list below — it’s a rundown of our top 10 picks for Android smartphones under Php10k that you can buy right now.
June 26, 2013
“Phablets” or smartphones with huge displays are already positioning themselves to be the next big thing. These massive handsets pushes the boundaries, and our pockets, of what is supposedly the maximum display size a smartphone should have. With manufacturers leaning toward this growing market, take a look at our list of ten smartphones with display […]
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.