- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Review
- Android pisses on Apple logo, Google apologizes after
- Innovateck Windows stick has twice the capacity of other portable PC
- Kingston HyperX Cloud II Review
- CH-Auto flaunts China’s first electric sports car
- Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia C3 get Android Lollipop treatment
- Acer shows off hardcore Predator gaming lineup
- Acer expands business to the US w/ its Liquid M220
- Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System Review
- LG G4 price confirmed to cost higher than Galaxy S6
- Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Now Official
- Lenovo reveals its K80 with 4GB RAM and 4000mAh battery
- Acer launches its first curved G-Sync gaming monitor
- Elephone’s next device boots Windows 10 & Android 5.0
- Acer intros Iconia One 8 and Tab 10, targets budget-conscious users
- Acer teases Liquid X2 w/ 4000mAh battery and tri-SIM slots
- How Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is like FF8
- Facebook averages 1.44 billion active users each month
- Xiaomi announces the Mi 4i smartphone
- Acer Iconia Tab 8 (A1-840) now on Villman for Php7K
- Huawei Ascend G6 gets a price cut, now costs Php7K
- Mortal Kombat X now available for Android
- Facebook introduces Hello dialer app for Android
- Google introduces Project Fi wireless service
- O+ Convertible: 11.6-inch, Windows laptop-tablet
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE lands in PH for Php12K
- LG G Stylo: 5.7-inch, LTE, 3,000mAh battery
- Blackview introduces Hero 1 and Hero 2 action cameras
- Limited Edition Honda Jazz and CR-V now available
- 8 Ways to Tech Up Your Brand New Basic Car
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- best local smartphone philippines/1x1.png
- globe tattoo modem price/1x1.png
- SEX VIDEO BY CHRISTIAN VASQUEZ/1x1.png
- cheap but good quality tablets philippines
- case for sony xperia neo l philippines
- case for sony xperia neo l philippines/1x1.png
- how to know your number in globe/1x1.png
- acer aspire v11 price philippines/1x1.png
- nnxn sex
- lenovo p70 antutu/1x1.png
- activate new smart sim card/1x1.png
- visit on apetube com
- xnxx 7000
- sex xnxxx com/1x1.png/1x1.png
- cheap smartphone philippines/1x1.png/1x1.png
- m tub 88
- m tub88
- unlimited globe pocket wifi/1x1.png
- antutu benchmark score list smartphone
Home | Search : "cherry mobile omega "
Articles tagged for: cherry mobile omega
Cherry Mobile‘s budget friendly offerings, the Omega Icon and Ruby, received new price tags this afternoon, making the two smartphones available for under Php5k and Php2.5k, respectively.
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
June 18, 2014
Good news for Omega Spectrum users! In addition to the updates released by Cherry Mobile recently, the company also announces the availability of the KitKat update for Omega Spectrum. It is available to download from their website and includes a full instruction on how to install it.
May 30, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced on their Facebook page that the 5-inch, Qualcomm-powered Omega Aeon is now available for Php5,999.
May 20, 2014
One of Cherry Mobile‘s latest Android offering, the Omega Icon, that features a 5-inch HD display with Dragontrail glass, quad-core CPU, and pleather back cover, is now available for Php6,499.
May 19, 2014
Cherry Mobile got into some curious discussion when it announced the CM Omega Spectrum that is powered by a quad-core Broadcom chip. It’s the first time the processor was used by the local handset brand so it was interesting to learn of its performance compare to the more popular Mediatek chips. Check out our full […]
May 17, 2014
We have already covered a lot about Cherry Mobile‘s newest flagship phone, the Omega Infinity. We have compared it to its competitors and have even published a quick review already. Now it receives our detailed review treatment, so read on our full Cherry Mobile Omega Infinity review down below.
April 30, 2014
Local brands Cherry Mobile and MyPhone have been in a few face-offs recently especially when it came to their budget-friendly offerings. It’s not over yet though as both companies have also released their latest flagships this month. Both sporting octa-core CPUs and the word Infinity in their names. Let the specs showdown begin!
April 27, 2014
Cosmic Technologies recently announced their latest flagship handset, the Cherry Mobile Omega Infinity. We took a couple of days with it so we can share some early observations about the device.
April 16, 2014
Looks like Cherry Mobile wants to prove that their Omega Spectrum is indeed packing a tough Dragontrail glass and has published a video on their Facebook page of it being tested.
April 15, 2014
Local brands Cherry Mobile and MyPhone have already released their aggressively priced Android smartphones – the Omega Spectrum and the Agua Rio. Both are priced at Php4,999 with almost the same specs. Let’s compare both phones and find out which one is better on paper.
April 15, 2014
Here’s another offering from Cherry Mobile, and it packs a 5-inch HD display with Dragontrail glass, an 8 megapixel camera, 1GB RAM and a quad-core Broadcom chipset, all for under Php5K. Meet the Omega Spectrum.
April 13, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced one of the new members of its Omega lineup of smartphones with a 5.5-inch display, aluminum finish, and octa-core CPU – the Omega Infinity.
January 19, 2014
Cherry Mobile is no slouch in bringing multiple variants of Android devices to the Philippine market. We’ve seen a lot of CM Androids around and the device that you are about to read might be something worth noticing, not because it’s expensive or glamorous, but because it is big. This is the Cherry Mobile Omega […]
December 15, 2013
We finally got our hands on one of Cherry Mobile‘s latest offerings, the CM Omega HD 2X. It’s a quad-core Android smartphone that is equipped with an 18-megapixel camera and 5.7-inch full HD 1080p display. Find out what if this is a winner by checking our review below.
March 22, 2013
Just a few days after Cherry Mobile launched the Omega HD, Starmobile flaunts the Diamond that sport specs almost similar to CM’s offering. Let’s find out the differences between these two Android smartphones.
March 19, 2013
Yesterday, Cherry Mobile announced the Omega HD – a 5-inch smartphone that runs Android Jellybean and a sub Php8K price tag. Let’s take a tour of its hardware features including the tough Dragon Trail glass after the break.
March 18, 2013
A month after launching the quad-core Fusion Bolt tablet, Cherry Mobile has just announced today their latest Jellybean smartphone with an HD display – the Omega HD.
January 25, 2013
If you’re still recuperating from your holiday expenses (I think we all are) but in a hunt for an Android handset with a sizeable screen, then Cherry Mobile’s new 5.2-inch handset may just fit the bill. Catch the pricing and official specs after the break.
December 05, 2013
Following the official debut of the Flare HD, Cherry Mobile has announced two new handsets under the Omega lineup; the Omega XL and Omega HD 2X.
May 27, 2013
Cherry Mobile has just announced the successor to the Omega HD, the quad-core-running Omega HD 2.0 (CM OHD 2.0).
November 24, 2012
April 05, 2015
Aside from the Flare S3 Power, key hardware configurations for the Flare XL and Flare S3 Mini, budget smartphones part of the upcoming Cherry Mobile Festival this quarter had been revealed as well.
April 04, 2015
According to the same image of the flyer we saw in cyberspace revealing four new Android smartphones to launch this quarter, it also revealed a glimpse of the new Cherry Mobile Alpha View‘s sub-Php5k price.