- Heroes of the Storm to Exit Closed Beta Next Month
- Asus officially reveals regional ZenFone 2 pricing
- Fast Five: Free Things on the Internet
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL To Arrive in PH Soon
- Starmobile Releases Independent Digital TV Signal Test Results
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 Gets Php2,000 Discount
- Asus RoG G501 Arrives Locally, Priced at Php59,995
- Sony Xperia Z4 officially unveiled in Japan!
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML Unofficially Lands
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 to go on sale on April 28
- CD-R King Selling Self-balancing Electric Unicycle
- Alcatel Flash Plus will be sold exclusively on Lazada
- Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi Review
- Intel PCX Cobalt NUC Quick Review
- Philippine Call Centers under scrutiny from AT&T data breach
- NailO lets you use your thumbnail as a mini trackpad
- OnePlus Two launching on April 20th?
- AWEI Q3i In-Ear Quick Review
- Mazda shows off KODO bike and KODO sofa
- 12-inch Apple Macbook accepts third-party USB Type-C cables
- Acer Liquid X1 Review
- Mi Philippines announces date for Xiaomi 16,000mAh power bank sale
- Ikea makes wireless charging on your furniture possible
- LG PH to position G2, G Pro 2 against Zenfone 2
- iPhone 6S’s alleged new material should prevent Bendgate
- Higher-end Xiaomi Mi Note for pre-order next month
- Mortal Kombat X makes ‘biggest launch’ in MK history
- LG G4’s new detail confirmed from previous leak
- iPhone 6 by Gresso is cased in titanium & 18K gold
- Lenovo S90 Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- sss gov ph login/user
- sony smart watch philippine price/1x1.png
- gogle porno gratis/1x1.png
- ME Venom 7 3G
- how to reset to factory setting the smart bro poc
- philippines torrent site/1x1.png
- blackberry passport in greenhills
- perbedaan zenfone 2 ze550 vs ze551/1x1.png
- » Michelle Manhart Pics «<
- philippines xnxxup/1x1.png
- windows 8 tablet philippines price/1x1.png
- red tube google search/1x1.png
- cherry mobile b100 root/1x1.png
- UNDERWATER CAMERA/1x1.png
- sun cellular 1 month unlimited call and text/1x1.p
- x n x x x/p
- christian vasquez nude photos/1x1.png
- angelica panganiban nip slip photo/1x1.png
Home | Search : "cherry mobile p9 review"
Articles tagged for: cherry mobile p9 review
April 20, 2015
April 06, 2015
Cosmic Technologies has released yet another Lollipop-powered, dual-LTE handset. Dubbed the Cherry Mobile Cosmos S2, the handset has a metallic body and retails for Php9,999.
Launched back in September 2014, Cherry mobile has dropped the prices of the Alpha Morph and Alpha Play, slashing Php2,000 from each of the units.
January 01, 2015
Here we go guys, our last Gadget Reviews Roundup for 2014. This includes the ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite, LG G Watch R, Sony Xperia Z3, BlackBerry Passport, Cherry Mobile Selfie, Nikon D810, and a few products from Bose. Check out all the gadgets we reviewed in December 2014.
December 31, 2014
With close to 50 phones released in 2014, Cherry Mobile is perhaps the most prolific local smartphone brand to date. So it is no surprise that the company is able to sell over 250,000 handsets every month.
December 30, 2014
Cherry Mobile recently introduced a smartphone that targets users who are big fans of taking selfies and aptly named it the Selfie. Read on this quick review and find out if its dual 13-megapixel cameras are indeed effective for taking photos.
December 22, 2014
We had the chance to play around with the Cherry Mobile Selfie which, as the name suggests, is a selfie-centered smartphone that has a fresh and sexy new look. Let’s have a quick look at it and see how well it takes selfies compared to a different phone in this hands-on.
December 09, 2014
The ASUS Zenfone 5 won the hearts of many Filipinos with its balance of good specs and price. Now we have the more affordable ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite (A502CG) which sports a toned-down version of its sibling. Will its lower price point justify the downgrade of its internals? We find out in this quick review.
October 08, 2014
We’ve previously given you a list of octa-core smartphones that start at Php13K. After only a few months we now see the same processors but this time at way more affordable price points. Today we give you six octa-core smartphones that are locally priced below Php9K.
September 05, 2014
When it comes to locally-branded phones, it’s usually just one or the other; style or substance. But once in a while, we receive a fairly-priced device that has good looks and offers above average performance. That’s exactly what the Cherry Mobile Magnum S is, a Php9,999 smartphone that has the enough firepower to effortlessly handle […]
August 12, 2014
For those of you who are rather piqued by the Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7’s lack of inbuilt data connectivity, fret no more because the local company is set to launch an LTE variant of their Tegra-powered slate, but it’s going to cost you four grand more.
August 12, 2014
Cherry Mobile partnered with NVIDIA to bring the Tegra Note 7 here in the Philippines. There has been some redesigning that happened from the international variant physique-wise, but the same NVIDIA-powered components are driving it inside. Did this gaming and multimedia tablet perform well during its time with us? Read on and find out.
August 03, 2014
Yesterday, the Cherry Mobile Magnum S has dropped by our HQ, so we thought of giving you guys an early look at this new 5-inch metal-clad handset while we’re prepping for our full review.
April 28, 2014
According to Cherry Mobile‘s Facebook page, the company is giving a Php4,000 discount on the Cosmos X smartphone starting April 30 – May 4, 2014. It will now be for sale for Php5,999 from its original price of Php9,999.
March 30, 2014
The Me Mobile Fuel 5 is a mid-range Android smartphone offering coming from a brand that is yet to be known in the country. So far it has left us with good first impressions thanks to its good build and affordable price tag, but does it have what it takes to go head-to-head with offerings […]
March 03, 2014
We now have the month of March ahead of us folks, and it’s time to take a look at the gadgets we’ve reviewed last month. This includes four smartphones, three tablets, a couple of wireless speakers, a tablet phone, and a watch phone. Here’s our Gadget Reviews Roundup for February 2014.
February 14, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0, the first local smartphone to pack NFC connectivity on top of other common specs like a quad-core CPU, a gig of RAM, 5.3-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, dual-SIM support, and Android Jellybean. But are these enough to convince buyers to shell out Php8,999, or it’s better to skip it for […]
December 02, 2013
December is finally here and that means Christmas bonuses and 13th month payouts. So before you finalize that Christmas gadget wishlist, take a look at all the gadget reviews we’ve done last month.
November 03, 2013
We’re slowly approaching the Holiday season and we’re pretty sure that most of you are already scouring the net for gadgets worth buying. Let us help you with that by giving you a roundup of all the gadgets we’ve reviewed in October.
October 13, 2013
The Cherry Mobile Cosmos X is the most affordable among the company’s Cosmos line of smartphones, but, does it have what it takes to be a must-buy, or are you better off saving a little bit for more? Read our full review to find out.
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
August 13, 2012
Cherry Mobile is celebrating its 3rd year anniversary this August 15th so it’s holding a 1-day sale of its popular handset, the Dragon Phone W900.
May 15, 2012
Cherry Mobile recently introduced yet another affordable Android smartphone they called the Dragon Phone. After more than a week’s time with it, we’re pretty sure what Cherry Mobile is gunning for with this new handset. Check out our full review of the Cherry Mobile W900 after the break.
Just hours before the SGSIII was announced last Friday, Cherry Mobile finally launched the Dragon Phone (we previously covered it here). Cherry Mobile Product Manager, Lonson Alejandrino explained the key features of the newly launched smartphone and answered questions fielded by the media.