- iPhone 5S prices around the world
- YugaTech Comprehensive Christmas Gadget Guide 2013
- Smart nabs exclusive rights to Google Nexus 5
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 arrives locally, starts at Php60k
- Conspiracy Theory: Technology’s Dark Role in the Future
- YotaPhone dual-screen smartphone goes on sale
- VSCO Cam now on Google Play Store
- LG begins global rollout of the G Flex
- Canon EOS M gets a refresh, promises faster AF
- Asus Transformer Book T100 First Impressions
- HP outs three affordable Tegra-powered Android tablets
- Dell Venue 8 Pro lands for Php18,999
- Lenovo launches Yoga Tablet 8 and Tablet 10
- Giveaway: O+ USA and YugaTech 25 Days of Christmas
- November Gadget Reviews Roundup
- Sailfish OS can be installed on existing Android devices
- Amazon will soon deliver packages using aerial drones
- 2D, or not 2D?: That Is The Question
- Epson gives back through “Gift of Brightness Program”
- LG G Pad 8.3 Review
- DevCon Philippines holds DevCon Summit 2013
- Infographic of 59 Social Media Shortcuts
- Motorola Moto G appears on Amazon for $179
- Test Drive: Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 2.2L R-eVGT 6AT
- HTC outs Desire 700, dual-SIM midrange smartphone
- Google pulls the plug on CyanogenMod Installer
- Gionee Elife E7: 5.5″ FHD, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800
- #TBT: Oldie, but goodie CRT
- Contest: YugaTech-Air Asia takes you to Malaysia
- Jolla smartphone with Sailfish OS officially launched
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: cherry mobile phone with am radio
October 10, 2013
September 16, 2013
Cherry Mobile is perhaps the most aggressive of all local phone brands. This is evident with their frequent product launches and the introduction of the Cosmos series, specifically the Cosmos Z. Check our full review of the Cherry Mobile Cosmos Z after the jump.
March 26, 2013
We’ve been using the Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 as our primary device for a whole week now and so far we’re very much satisfied with it except for a few issues. Let’s have a look at what CM’s first quad-core smartphone is capable of by reading our full review after the break.
March 19, 2013
Last year’s Cherry Mobile Flame gets a major hardware upgrade in the form the just recently announced Flame 2.0. From a dual-core processor with 512MB RAM and Android ICS, it now has a quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and Android Jellybean. Check out our first impressions after the break.
November 11, 2011
August 23, 2011
Smart Comm. is set to announce its own branded Android phone called the Smart Netphone, a Froyo handset originally manufactured as the ZTE Blade.
July 26, 2011
The Cherry Mobile Cosmo has been enjoying a really nice position as one of the most affordable Android phones in the market at only Php6,899. I got one here given to me by Cherry Mobile so I thought it would be better if I just give it away to readers.
July 06, 2011
Just had a very long chat with the reps from Cherry Mobile this afternoon and learned that the company is celebrating its 2nd year anniversary on July 16 (feels like the company’s been around like forever due to their massive growth).
May 16, 2011
Cherry Mobile‘s latest Android smartphone is a dual-SIM handset. Called the Cherry Mobile Orbit, the unit has a suggested retail price of Php12,998 but on May 19, CM will sell it for 50% off.
September 07, 2010
Cherry Mobile Philippines just announced their latest Windows Mobile powered dual-SIM smartphone they called Eclipse 2. The most intriguing part is that the design and specifications are very identical to an earlier smartphone — a Gigabyte GSmart S1205.
July 04, 2010
Cherry Mobile has a new phone that’s capable of handling 3 SIM cards at the same time called the Trident (Q300). Yes, this is probably the first triple-SIM phone to be marketed in the Philippines — and it’s got a TV tuner too.
June 09, 2009
Cherry Mobile, a new player in the dual-SIM phone market in the Philippines, introduced 4 new affordable phones with average prices well under Php6,000. See updated price list of Cherry Mobile phones here.
May 23, 2013
The O+ 8.6 is a phone that sports a qHD screen, runs on Android 4.1 Jellybean & 1GB RAM that sells for around Php8k. We’ve been using it for quite some time now; so far, so good, but is there more to it than just that? Read on to find out in our full review.
March 19, 2012
Alcatel’s re-entry into the mobile handset market in the Philippines is marked by two unique features — affordable, dual-SIM Android handsets. The Alcatel One Touch 918N is the latest handset that they released earlier this quarter.
September 19, 2011
Saw this newspaper ad by Globe this afternoon and found two unfamiliar handsets being featured, one of which is a very affordable Android phone called CloudFone Ice.
September 23, 2010
So Nokia finally released their first dual-SIM phone in the Philippines, the Nokia C1-00. It’s a pretty basic phone but one that challenges the strong presence of local dual-SIM phone brands in the country.