- Hands-on: Gionee Elife S5.5
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ lands for Php18,999
- 64GB iPhone 6 price, availability, and dimensions leak
- Alteam AH-598 Headphones Quick Review
- Congress pushing for Php50 M fine to slow ISPs
- Your nude selfies can remain after Android factory reset
- This case allows iPhone 5/5s to go 300-ft underwater
- Aegis sells BPO business in PH to Telepeformance
- All-glass iPhone and iPad could be Apple’s secret weapon
- LG makes 18-inch flexible panel, 60-inch 4K OLED is next
- Gionee Elife S5.5 to go on sale for Php21,999
- OnePlus Two “Lettuce” could already be in the works
- Starmobile Turbo, quad-core with KitKat for Php6,990
- Exynos ModAP, Samsung’s first chipset with built-in LTE
- Honda PH to recall 1760 cars for faulty airbag
- With Deezer’s arrival, what will happen to Spinnr?
- Cherry Mobile Magnum S: 5-inch, octa-core, KitKat for Php9,999
- PNP-AVSEC preps for tighter inspection of electronic devices at the airport
- GoPro unveils Sportsman Mount and Blackout Housing
- Xiaomi Mi 3 open sale starts now
- Octa-core Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 to launch July 18
- BlackBerry explains why they made a square smartphone
- Game of Phones: If Mobile Phones were Characters in Westeros!
- Smart officially launched Deezer in the country
- LG launches KizON: Wearable designed for kids, and geeky parents
- Nokia and Gameloft offer free games for Nokia X owners
- ZTE announces flagship Nubia Z7, Z7 Max, and Z7 mini
- “Nokia by Microsoft” might replace Nokia branding
- Xiaomi Mi4 with LTE rumored to be announced this July
- Sony Xperia C3, 5 megapixel front camera with LED flash
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry Mobile Quad Core"
Articles tagged for: Cherry Mobile Quad Core
February 14, 2014
April 30, 2013
Successors to the Flame and the Omega are already out, but it looks like CM has another sequel up its sleeve, and it’s for the Skyfire. A photo on their Facebook page teases a Skyfire 2.0 that is supposedly quad-core like the Fusion Fire, the Fusion Bolt and the Flame 2.0.
March 18, 2013
February 18, 2013
February 17, 2013
We got it on good authority that the upcoming 7-inch quad core tablet that Cherry Mobile teased us earlier could be a re-branded Ainol Novo 7 Venus.
July 07, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced on their Facebook page that the Equinox Night which sports a 5-inch full HD display, Dragontrail glass, 18 megapixel BSI camera, and powered by a MediaTek quad-core CPU, is now available for Php9,999.
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
June 18, 2014
Good news for Omega Spectrum users! In addition to the updates released by Cherry Mobile recently, the company also announces the availability of the KitKat update for Omega Spectrum. It is available to download from their website and includes a full instruction on how to install it.
June 18, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced that the Nova 2, which sports a 4-inch IPS display, Qualcomm quad-core CPU, and HSPA+ connectivity, is now available for purchase.
June 17, 2014
Cherry Mobile is at it again, this time they’re looking to launch the Flare Dash; a 4-inch smartphone that runs on a quad-core Snapdragon processor with 1GB of RAM and is said to be upgradeable to Android KitKat, all for a wallet-friendly price of Php3,699.
June 16, 2014
Earlier, we gave you guys a brief overview of some of the Cherry Mobile Ultra’s features and gave you a quick tour of its simple yet well-put-together body. Now it’s time to delve deeper into this LTE smartphone to see what other things its got to offer besides good looks and LTE functionality.
June 16, 2014
Another addition to Cherry Mobile’s wide array of tablets is the Superion Probe. It packs a Qualcomm-branded processor coupled with an Adreno GPU so we could expect it to handle gaming nicely. It also comes affordable with its sub-Php4K price. Will it be worth your money? Read on and find out.
June 11, 2014
In this Quick Review, we take a look at Cherry Mobile’s imaging-focused smartphone – the Flare S2. It is the successor to the previous Flare S and is equipped with the same camera sensor as the Google Nexus 5.
June 09, 2014
While we’re prepping for our full review of the Cherry Mobile Ultra, we thought of giving you guys a brief overview of its basic feature set first, as well as a quick tour of its hardware to see what this LTE-enabled handset has to offer in terms of its design and build.
June 06, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Axis – an Android smartphone that packs a 4.5-inch display, 8 megapixel camera, quad-core CPU, and NFC connectivity, is now available for Php4,499.
June 06, 2014
Yesterday, CM officially unveiled the Cherry Mobile Urban; a 4.5-inch smartphone powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and which also happens to be one of the first local handset that runs Android KitKat right off the bat.
May 30, 2014
In addition to the CM Ultra, Cherry Mobile also unveiled their first LTE-enabled tablet, the Cherry Mobile Superion Scope LTE.
May 30, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced on their Facebook page that the 5-inch, Qualcomm-powered Omega Aeon is now available for Php5,999.
May 20, 2014
One of Cherry Mobile‘s latest Android offering, the Omega Icon, that features a 5-inch HD display with Dragontrail glass, quad-core CPU, and pleather back cover, is now available for Php6,499.
May 19, 2014
Cherry Mobile got into some curious discussion when it announced the CM Omega Spectrum that is powered by a quad-core Broadcom chip. It’s the first time the processor was used by the local handset brand so it was interesting to learn of its performance compare to the more popular Mediatek chips. Check out our full […]
May 17, 2014
We have already covered a lot about Cherry Mobile‘s newest flagship phone, the Omega Infinity. We have compared it to its competitors and have even published a quick review already. Now it receives our detailed review treatment, so read on our full Cherry Mobile Omega Infinity review down below.
May 12, 2014
Cherry Mobile‘s new 7mm-thin Android smartphone with Dragontrail Glass, the Razor 2.0, will be available for purchase starting this weekend.
Cherry Mobile has recently announced the latest addition to the famous Flare family, the CM Flare S2 which is touted to provide better images courtesy of the Sony IMX179 image sensor; the same sensor that powers the Google Nexus 5’s 8MP rear camera.
April 28, 2014
According to Cherry Mobile‘s Facebook page, the company is giving a Php4,000 discount on the Cosmos X smartphone starting April 30 – May 4, 2014. It will now be for sale for Php5,999 from its original price of Php9,999.