- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Control your gadgets with this Bluetooth-powered Ring
- Muvit Slim Folio and SkinTouch for Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z2 features ported to other Xperia devices
- Microsoft to debut Cortana on Windows Phone 8.1 update
- ZTE teases upcoming flagship handset, Nubia X6
- Samsung drops prices of smartphones and tablets
- Sun Broadband Prepaid Kit drops to just Php595 a pop
- All new HTC One leaks hands-on video before launch
- Qube’s 8-inch quad-core PhoneTab retails Php6,990
- Samsung offers ‘Galaxy Gifts’ when you buy a Galaxy S5
- Apple brings iOS experience to cars with CarPlay
- LG G3 rumored specs and release date
- February Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry Mobile Quad Core"
Articles tagged for: Cherry Mobile Quad Core
February 14, 2014
April 30, 2013
Successors to the Flame and the Omega are already out, but it looks like CM has another sequel up its sleeve, and it’s for the Skyfire. A photo on their Facebook page teases a Skyfire 2.0 that is supposedly quad-core like the Fusion Fire, the Fusion Bolt and the Flame 2.0.
March 18, 2013
February 18, 2013
February 17, 2013
We got it on good authority that the upcoming 7-inch quad core tablet that Cherry Mobile teased us earlier could be a re-branded Ainol Novo 7 Venus.
March 06, 2014
Falling into our hands, the Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 packs a 4-inch display with a quad-core CPU and more for a very affordable price tag, but is it worth your money? Read on our quick review to find out.
February 17, 2014
A few days ago, we’ve shared our hunch about Cherry Mobile’s upcoming smartphone which packs a 4000mAh battery. True enough, we were right on the money in picking the Micromax Canvas Power A96 as our bet.
February 14, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0, the first local smartphone to pack NFC connectivity on top of other common specs like a quad-core CPU, a gig of RAM, 5.3-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, dual-SIM support, and Android Jellybean. But are these enough to convince buyers to shell out Php8,999, or it’s better to skip it for […]
February 05, 2014
Earlier you guys saw what Cherry Mobile Cosmos Z2 brings to table in terms of its specs. Now let’s take a look at how MediaTek’s Octa-Core processor fared on our usual synthetic benchmark tests.
February 04, 2014
Cherry Mobile is holding an event called #WeAreOnFire which marks the official debut of the latest addition to the Titan lineup, the Gesture-Pen-touting CM Titan Pro.
February 03, 2014
With the recent influx of Android smartphones coming from Cherry Mobile, I have to admit that it’s starting to become difficult to keep track of what’s what. However, in the case of the Rave 2.0, things should be easier. That is because aside from sporting a 5.3-inch screen and a quad-core CPU, it also comes […]
January 30, 2014
As early as October last year, the Cherry Mobile W900 LTE has already garnered a lot of attention for being the first LTE-capable smartphone from a local brand. But I think we can all agree that 4G connectivity alone isn’t gonna be enough to sway the demanding Filipino consumer. So how does CM’s new W900 […]
January 24, 2014
Earlier this week, Cherry Mobile teased its soon-to-be-released handset dubbed as the Titan Pro which also happens to be their first handset to tout a fancy stylus called Gesture Pen or G Pen.
January 19, 2014
Cherry Mobile is no slouch in bringing multiple variants of Android devices to the Philippine market. We’ve seen a lot of CM Androids around and the device that you are about to read might be something worth noticing, not because it’s expensive or glamorous, but because it is big. This is the Cherry Mobile Omega […]
January 16, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Flare lineup has carved a name for itself in the local scene by luring in the budget-conscious crowd with its affordable price tag and pretty decent spec sheet. This time though, the company has added a 720p display in the mix which makes the Flare HD even more interesting.
January 04, 2014
December 30, 2013
There’s no doubt that Cherry Mobile is well-known when it comes to producing budget-friendly tablets. Just name a budget under Php10k and you’ll be given a slew of options. One of them is the Superion Odyssey which also features full phone and text functionality. Check out our review of this slate after the break.
December 26, 2013
Just before we set out to Macau for our holiday getaway, the Cherry Mobile has lend us their upcoming budget smartphone; the CM Flare HD. We brought along the handset to our trip so we can immediately share with you our first impression.
December 15, 2013
We finally got our hands on one of Cherry Mobile‘s latest offerings, the CM Omega HD 2X. It’s a quad-core Android smartphone that is equipped with an 18-megapixel camera and 5.7-inch full HD 1080p display. Find out what if this is a winner by checking our review below.
December 05, 2013
Following the official debut of the Flare HD, Cherry Mobile has announced two new handsets under the Omega lineup; the Omega XL and Omega HD 2X.
December 05, 2013
Just a couple of days ago, Cherry Mobile has announced the new addition to the Flare family – the CM Flare HD. By merely looking at its name, we already have a hint on what we can expect from the newcomer, at least from the display standpoint.
November 22, 2013
Cherry Mobile continues its trend of offering budget-friendly Android tablets with the release of three new slates with price tags just under Php5K.
November 20, 2013
The Flare series from Cherry Mobile can be called one of the most affordable yet power-packed smartphones in the market right now. Succeeding the original Flare & the Flare 2.0, the CM Flare 2X comes improved with 1GB RAM & an 8MP camera on the back, but does it have what it takes to be […]
November 12, 2013
Now that we’re through with the two budget quad-core smartphones (Flare 2.0 & Burst 2.0) from Cherry Mobile, it’s time to look at their mid-range offering starting with the rebranded Cubot GT99 aka Apollo.
October 31, 2013
We’ve got yet another affordable quad-core smartphone from Cherry Mobile in our hands. This time it’s the Burst 2.0, a 4.5-inch dual-SIM Android handset which only costs Php700 more than the Flare 2.0 which we recently reviewed. So what do you get for that extra dough? Check out our brief overview after the break to […]