- Lenovo S850 Review
- THL 5000 gets priced at Php11,999, to arrive next month
- Samsung’s first 20nm Exynos Octa-Core processor
- TMAP report shows Filipinos pay the highest tax in ASEAN
- Four major PH airports will receive advanced scanners
- Bose QuietComfort 20 Quick Review
- Polaroid introduces Cube lifestyle action camera
- Smart officially brings LTE-Advanced 5G Internet in PH
- App in Focus: Agoda for Android
- Misfit Shine launched in the Philippines for Php6,850
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha now official
- Breaking: MRT-3 train gets derailed at Taft Ave. Station
- 16GB ASUS Zenfone 5 now available in PH at Php6,995
- HTC to make Zoe available to all Android users
- ASUS fonepad Note 6 and Padfone Infinity get KitKat 4.4
- Windows’ hyperlapse algorithm produces super smooth GoPro footage
- Carmudi Contest: Find and Drive that Mini Cooper
- Acer Chromebook 13, Tegra K1-powered with 13-hour battery life
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S 4G LTE officially announced
- Getting your food delivered via FoodPanda
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 gets an LTE variant, costs P13,999
- NVidia unveils Tegra K1 Denver, 64-bit processor for Android
- Asus ROG Crossblade Ranger lands, priced at Php8,990
- Here’s why Facebook Messenger wants your permission to take pictures and videos
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 vs Google Nexus 7 (2013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 leaks, aims to be premium
- MSI S100, Intel Bay Trail-T-powered Windows tablet
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 Quick Review
- Nokia 130 now official, budget featurephone for $25
- PLDT’s spent P8.1 billion in H1 2014
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Cherry Mobile Quad Core"
Articles tagged for: Cherry Mobile Quad Core
February 14, 2014
April 30, 2013
Successors to the Flame and the Omega are already out, but it looks like CM has another sequel up its sleeve, and it’s for the Skyfire. A photo on their Facebook page teases a Skyfire 2.0 that is supposedly quad-core like the Fusion Fire, the Fusion Bolt and the Flame 2.0.
March 18, 2013
February 18, 2013
February 17, 2013
We got it on good authority that the upcoming 7-inch quad core tablet that Cherry Mobile teased us earlier could be a re-branded Ainol Novo 7 Venus.
August 12, 2014
Cherry Mobile partnered with NVIDIA to bring the Tegra Note 7 here in the Philippines. There has been some redesigning that happened from the international variant physique-wise, but the same NVIDIA-powered components are driving it inside. Did this gaming and multimedia tablet perform well during its time with us? Read on and find out.
August 11, 2014
With a suggested retail price of Php6,499 the MyPhone Agua Rio LTE vs. Cherry Mobile Pulse are currently vying for that budget-level, bang-for-the-buck, mid-range smartphone.
August 09, 2014
Cherry Mobile releases yet another budget smartphone with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. The Amber 2 carries a quad-core processor, 4-inch display, and a 5-megapixel rear shooter.
July 31, 2014
Cherry Mobile has introduced the Flare 3 yesterday during their event. We were lucky enough to get ourselves a brand new unit so we immediately unboxed it and here are our first impressions on the device while we prep up the full review.
July 30, 2014
In addition to Omega Icon and Ruby getting their prices slashed off, the Cherry Mobile Fusion Aura and Life 2.0 drop prices as well. They will be available at authorized retailers immediately.
Cherry Mobile‘s budget friendly offerings, the Omega Icon and Ruby, received new price tags this afternoon, making the two smartphones available for under Php5k and Php2.5k, respectively.
July 30, 2014
Cherry Mobile officially launches the new “phablet ng bayan” which is a 5-inch device that carries 1.3GHz quad-core processor and a price tag that is just under Php4K – the Flare 3.
July 26, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7, the company’s latest Android slate which sports a 7-inch HD display and powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 quad-core CPU, has been officially launched.
July 23, 2014
July 07, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced on their Facebook page that the Equinox Night which sports a 5-inch full HD display, Dragontrail glass, 18 megapixel BSI camera, and powered by a MediaTek quad-core CPU, is now available for Php9,999.
June 29, 2014
After giving you guys an in-depth look of the Infinity and Spectrum, it’s time for us to shift the spotlight over to its pleather-backed sibling, the Cherry Mobile Omega Icon. Check out our full review after the jump.
June 18, 2014
Good news for Omega Spectrum users! In addition to the updates released by Cherry Mobile recently, the company also announces the availability of the KitKat update for Omega Spectrum. It is available to download from their website and includes a full instruction on how to install it.
June 18, 2014
Cherry Mobile has announced that the Nova 2, which sports a 4-inch IPS display, Qualcomm quad-core CPU, and HSPA+ connectivity, is now available for purchase.
June 17, 2014
Cherry Mobile is at it again, this time they’re looking to launch the Flare Dash; a 4-inch smartphone that runs on a quad-core Snapdragon processor with 1GB of RAM and is said to be upgradeable to Android KitKat, all for a wallet-friendly price of Php3,699.
June 16, 2014
Earlier, we gave you guys a brief overview of some of the Cherry Mobile Ultra’s features and gave you a quick tour of its simple yet well-put-together body. Now it’s time to delve deeper into this LTE smartphone to see what other things its got to offer besides good looks and LTE functionality.
June 16, 2014
Another addition to Cherry Mobile’s wide array of tablets is the Superion Probe. It packs a Qualcomm-branded processor coupled with an Adreno GPU so we could expect it to handle gaming nicely. It also comes affordable with its sub-Php4K price. Will it be worth your money? Read on and find out.
June 11, 2014
In this Quick Review, we take a look at Cherry Mobile’s imaging-focused smartphone – the Flare S2. It is the successor to the previous Flare S and is equipped with the same camera sensor as the Google Nexus 5.
June 09, 2014
While we’re prepping for our full review of the Cherry Mobile Ultra, we thought of giving you guys a brief overview of its basic feature set first, as well as a quick tour of its hardware to see what this LTE-enabled handset has to offer in terms of its design and build.
June 06, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Axis – an Android smartphone that packs a 4.5-inch display, 8 megapixel camera, quad-core CPU, and NFC connectivity, is now available for Php4,499.
June 06, 2014
Yesterday, CM officially unveiled the Cherry Mobile Urban; a 4.5-inch smartphone powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and which also happens to be one of the first local handset that runs Android KitKat right off the bat.