- Cherry Mobile Topaz, dual-core HSPA+ for Php2,299
- PLDT launches new TelPad with quad-core tablet
- Tag Heuer launches phone with built-in solar cells
- THL launches T200, priced at Php14,999
- What happens when an HTC One gets run over by a bus?
- Event: Apple hosting WWDC 2014 this June 2
- Windows Phone 8.1: Cortana, Action Center & More
- Hearthstone for iPad, now available for download
- iPhone 6 may have interchangeable lens
- Clone Wars: Xiaomi MiKey versus Pressy
- Android Silver – Google’s customer support service?
- Philippines is Kaspersky’s 18th most-infected country
- Starmobile introduces Engage 8 Quad+ Android tablet
- Nokia Lumia 930 officially announced
- Nokia Lumia 630 (3G) and 635 (LTE) now official
- Television set-top box Amazon Fire TV now official
- How to run the new Facebook UI (for Android only)
- Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia 630 images leak
- Samsung Galaxy S5 hands-on, first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini specs leak
- Huawei Ascend P7 poses for a quick snapshot
- Open-line CloudFone Excite 400dx comes with interchangeable batteries
- Lenovo introduces four new A-Series Android tablets
- A ‘selfie’ can now be used to protect phones and tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, 8.0 & 10.1 now official
- Canon to release its first smartphone, EOS Smart 1
- O+ Fab GO, 6-inch Android for under Php9K
- March Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Smart extends free unlimited LTE until September 30
- Starmobile Tiny, octa-core with 9,000mAh battery
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "download temple run for smartphone 2 free"
Articles tagged for: download temple run for smartphone 2 free
October 06, 2012
Alcatel makes its first foray into the local tablet market is with this entry-level but very functional 7-inch Alcatel One Touch Tab T10. While the specs are pretty basic, the T10 turned out to be a worthy everyday tablet. Find out why in our full review after the break.
September 19, 2012
We featured a first impression of the Huawei Ascend G300 last week, a mid-range Android smartphone with a 4-inch display and sleek design. Find out if this smartphone has more to offer by reading our full review after the break.
July 23, 2012
Another challenger in the game of dual-SIM Android smartphones is HTC’s new creation, the Desire V. It features a 4.0-inch LCD screen, Beats Audio enhancement, dual-sim capabilities as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich — sounds good so far, but does it have what it takes to beat the other players within this segment? […]
July 12, 2012
Lenovo’s newcomer dual-SIM Android phone seems to be a pretty interesting handset. It made a bit of buzz as an entry-level, dual-SIM smartphone for under Php6k. Check out our full review of the Lenovo A65 after the break.
April 21, 2012
In today’s mobile world, the trend is nudging towards high-end smartphones with bigger screens and a high price tag. But for us wanting a not so expensive alternative, what are we gonna do? LG has an answer to that in the form of their entry level handset, the Optimus L3.
April 04, 2012
Getting bored in the wee hours of the morning usually results to doing something crazy that you’ll eventually regret the next day. The last time I experienced this resulted to having my wife’s rooted Kindle Fire virtually bricked. Luckily a friend saved the day and flashed the Kindle Fire back to life.
March 30, 2012
So the Sony and Ericsson affair has finally ended and the mobile tech world is waiting for Sony to reveal its pure blood offspring the way they would for the next pope. What Sony has released from its labs is far from anything that resembles a PlayStation-loving teenager. Carrying a 4.3â€ HD screen under a […]