- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Control your gadgets with this Bluetooth-powered Ring
- Muvit Slim Folio and SkinTouch for Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z2 features ported to other Xperia devices
- Microsoft to debut Cortana on Windows Phone 8.1 update
- ZTE teases upcoming flagship handset, Nubia X6
- Samsung drops prices of smartphones and tablets
- Sun Broadband Prepaid Kit drops to just Php595 a pop
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "dragontrail hp"
Articles tagged for: dragontrail hp
February 04, 2014
February 04, 2014
Cherry Mobile is holding an event called #WeAreOnFire which marks the official debut of the latest addition to the Titan lineup, the Gesture-Pen-touting CM Titan Pro.
June 29, 2013
Cherry Mobile finally outs the pricing for their 7.7mm smartphone, the Razor. As expected, it didn’t go beyond the Php8k mark of the Omega HD, making it the most affordable smartphone to pack DragonTrail glass.
June 27, 2013
With the 7.7mm CM Razor just around the corner, Cherry Mobile has sent us a preview of what this smartphone can offer.
February 17, 2014
A few days ago, we’ve shared our hunch about Cherry Mobile’s upcoming smartphone which packs a 4000mAh battery. True enough, we were right on the money in picking the Micromax Canvas Power A96 as our bet.
February 12, 2014
Last time around, you guys were able to see how the Cosmos Z2’s engine stacked up against two of the most powerful chipsets to date. But let’s take a step back from all of the octacore hype and see if this smartphone to see if it has the looks to go along with its impressive […]
February 04, 2014
Last month, Starmobile unveiled the Diamond X1 which is the company’s first Android smartphone to sport an octa-core CPU. And just this afternoon, Cherry Mobile also unveiled their own in the form of the Cosmos Z2. Let’s pit them against each other to find out which looks better on paper.
January 19, 2014
Cherry Mobile is no slouch in bringing multiple variants of Android devices to the Philippine market. We’ve seen a lot of CM Androids around and the device that you are about to read might be something worth noticing, not because it’s expensive or glamorous, but because it is big. This is the Cherry Mobile Omega […]
December 15, 2013
We finally got our hands on one of Cherry Mobile‘s latest offerings, the CM Omega HD 2X. It’s a quad-core Android smartphone that is equipped with an 18-megapixel camera and 5.7-inch full HD 1080p display. Find out what if this is a winner by checking our review below.
December 06, 2013
A couple of months after its announcement, Adidas’ fitness-centric smartwatch, the miCoach Smart Run, can now be purchased here in the Philippines.
November 21, 2013
Starmobile‘s launch of 13 new devices yesterday included 3 large-screen handsets like the Diamond S1, Diamond S2 and Diamond S3.
May 17, 2013
One of Alcatel’s competitively priced Android offerings is the One Touch Scribe HD. It has a 5-inch HD display, Android Jellybean, a quad-core processor, and a sub-Php14K price tag, to boot. Let’s find out if the Scribe HD is worth every penny by reading our full review.
May 02, 2013
April has already passed but it has brought with it exciting new gadgets that will tickle your pockets. One of them is the Samsung Galaxy S4. Take a look at our gadget reviews roundup for the month of April.
April 23, 2013
Diamonds are the hardest materials known, and attaching that word to a phone means that it should at least be tough at something. Today, we put the Starmobile Diamond in the limelight. Read on to see if it can withstand the pressure in our full review.
April 17, 2013
We received the StarMobile Diamond over the week-end and tried it out to see if it is worth all the buzz it has been generating in the past couple of weeks.
March 21, 2013
March 20, 2013
Barely a year after running its own mobile division, Sony has gained a lot of traction and popularity in the Android smartphone market. The Sony Xperia Z is a testament to that. But, is it enough to make a mark in this very crowded and competitive space? Check out our full review after the break.
March 09, 2013
We got an early hands-on and unboxing of the upcoming Sony Xperia Z and despite the fact that we’ve already tried it several times in the past couple of months, we’re still excited to unbox and use it in the next couple of weeks.
February 13, 2013
Last night, CloudFone has showcased their handset portfolio to members of media and bloggers. Among the handsets that were launched was the highly-regarded dual-SIM handset with a big ass battery – the CloudFone Thrill 430X.