- Xiaomi Redmi 1s lands locally, priced at Php5,599
- PowerColor intros Radeon R9 285 TurboDuo OC
- Olympus PEN Lite E-PL7 announced, selfie features in tow
- Samsung Gear S with 3G connectivity officially announced
- Acer Liquid Jade lands, priced at Php14,990
- LG G Watch R officially announced
- Acer launches Liquid X1 for Php19,990
- ASUS teases the upcoming ZenWatch
- Intel XMM 6255 is the world’s smallest standalone 3G Modem
- HP recalls certain laptop power cords due to fire risk
- LG announces a new laser focus assisted smartphone
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 Quick Review
- Casio unveils EXILIM EX-FR10 Split Camera
- ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE lands in Singapore, sells for under Php11K
- Nexus 9 to run on 192-core NVidia Tegra K1
- Globe sets up Filtering System against Spam/Scam texts
- 10 cool gadgets that you can buy from CD-R King
- Google teams up with RockChip for Project Ara SOC
- Oppo N1 mini gets priced at Php19,990
- Seagate announces World’s First 8TB 3.5-inch Hard Drive
- Huawei Ascend P7 takes on iPhone 6 with sapphire screen
- Instagram outs Hyperlapse app of iOS
- Limited edition Cherry Mobile Cosmos One selling ONLY on August 30
- HTC Desire 510 officially announced, quad-core with LTE
- Android One smartphones might be released next week
- Pokkén Tournament: Pokémon meets Tekken
- SKK Mobile X4 unveiled, an Oppo N1 look-a-like for less
- Spotify on Windows Phone is now for free
- Oppo N1 mini with 4G LTE to arrive next month
- Microsoft Surface RT 2 gets a USD100 price cut
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "free internet for android 2012"
Articles tagged for: free internet for android 2012
October 07, 2012
May 23, 2013
Using multiple internet services has its benefits. I have 2 DSL providers at home, a postpaid mobile WiFi plan, and 2 smartphone subscriptions with mobile internet plans. As such, I am able to dedicate one line to a specific task or purpose.
February 15, 2013
Officially announced back in December 2012, HTC is the first handset manufacturer to ship their latest superphone in the Philippines. Packing a full HD 1080p display and rocking a Qualcomm SnapDragon S4 Pro, the HTC Butterfly has become one of the highest ranked smartphone in the local market today. Check out our full review after […]
December 12, 2012
Starmobile is getting a lot of attention lately because of their affordable feature phones with dual-SIM capabilities. One of them is the Starmobile Bright. Read our full review after the break.
December 10, 2012
Globe Telecom has just announced their very first LTE smartphone and picked the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE as its flagship handset.
October 06, 2012
Alcatel makes its first foray into the local tablet market is with this entry-level but very functional 7-inch Alcatel One Touch Tab T10. While the specs are pretty basic, the T10 turned out to be a worthy everyday tablet. Find out why in our full review after the break.
August 05, 2012
LG’s newest flagship will be released in the Philippines in a couple of weeks. It succeeds the Optimus 2X that took the multi-core record and LG has come back for a repeat. Check out our full review of the LG Optimus 4X HD after the jump.
July 31, 2012
If you were wondering who makes the best flagship handsets, we’ve come up with a master list of the top 10 flagship handsets. Feel free to read on after the break.
July 18, 2012
Recent statistics suggest that the jaw-dropping growth of smartphone sales in the Philippines is largely due to steep competition and cheaper phones from numerous companies, thus, resulting in device manufacturers to offer entry-level smartphones that can offer so much more minus a higher price tag.
July 14, 2012
We’ve already introduced to you the P700 back then and we know that you’re all anxious to find out how this low-priced, mid-range smartphone has fared in our real-life usage test. Read on our full review of the Lenovo P700 after the break.
July 06, 2012
Some of us Filipinos often hesitate when it comes to upgrading to a new smartphone because of many factors. One of the most important to things to keep in mind is the budget (for obvious reasons). Why choose a phone that you can’t afford, right? You’ll just end up getting frustrated.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
April 21, 2012
In today’s mobile world, the trend is nudging towards high-end smartphones with bigger screens and a high price tag. But for us wanting a not so expensive alternative, what are we gonna do? LG has an answer to that in the form of their entry level handset, the Optimus L3.
April 04, 2012
Getting bored in the wee hours of the morning usually results to doing something crazy that you’ll eventually regret the next day. The last time I experienced this resulted to having my wife’s rooted Kindle Fire virtually bricked. Luckily a friend saved the day and flashed the Kindle Fire back to life.
March 30, 2012
Just ten months after the BlackBerry PlayBook was launched, RIM released an OS update that addresses some of the tablets crucial shortcomings in the form of BlackBerry Playbook OS 2.0. Since it was officially released, weâ€™ve been exploring (and loving) the BlackBerry Playbook’s new features and figured to write something about it.
March 20, 2012
Have you experienced having a tune or a song stuck in your head, but struggling to know the title of the song? Or did you hear a song that youâ€™ve never heard before and got so interested with it that you want to know its title and who sang it. It happened to me one […]
January 17, 2012
Samsung very first tablet came out about 2 years ago. Since then, the Korean company has outed half a dozen other tablets with ranging sizes and form factors (from 5.0, 5.3 to 7.7, 8.9 & 10.1 inches). The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus is basically a refresh of the very first model. Check out our […]