- Windows PC Keyboard Shortcuts You Need to Memorize
- Huawei Ascend Mate7 Free on Smart Data Plan 2000
- Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Specs Leaked Ahead of Launch
- The Pirate Bay now officially back online
- ASUS ROG G20 gaming PC now available at Villman
- Top Smartphones Rocking the Snapdragon 805 CPU
- ASUS Fonepad 8 (FE380CG) now available in the PH
- Uber Manila will give today’s earnings to families of SAF troops
- Cherry Mobile G2 Review
- AKG Y50 Headphones Quick Review
- Starmobile is Giving Away a Knight X
- Specs Comparison: BlackBerry Classic vs. BlackBerry Q10
- This is the Samsung Galaxy S6, revealed in photos
- BlackBerry Classic hands-on, first impressions
- Epson Philippines powers Star City’s newest attraction
- O+ EVO 4G Quick Review
- Sony locally announces a7 II, 1st full-frame cam with 5-axis IS
- Torque Announces DROIDZ Marvel HD
- Torque DROIDZ Quart Now Official, Priced at Php2,999
- Specs Comparison: Xiaomi RedMi 2 vs Meizu M1
- BlackBerry Classic officially launches in the Philippines
- Samsung’s entry-level Galaxy J1 now official
- O+ 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways Winners
- Meizu M1 Note has 2GB RAM and Snapdragon 615 CPU
- Image leak: HTC to reveal two flagship One M9s soon?
- Ex-Opera CEO unveils Vivaldi browser packed with features
- 5 Time Management Apps to Keep You Reminded
- O+ 360 Extreme Quick Review
- ZTE intros Blade S6, 64-bit CPU w/ Android Lollipop
- Phoenix WinTab 7, 8 & 10 Hands-On: Windows 8 starting at Php6k
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "galaxy s3 globe postpaid"
Articles tagged for: galaxy s3 globe postpaid
April 29, 2013
December 09, 2012
There’s ben a lot of debate regarding the iPhone 5 offerings between Smart and Globe. While we made our initial analysis earlier, we dug a little deeper to give you a bigger and more comprehensive picture of what you’re getting from both telcos.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It’s back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
May 23, 2012
May 16, 2012
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).