- Nokia Normandy could be an entry-level Android phone
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition announced
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition announced
- BBK to unveil world’s first smartphone with 2K resolution
- Viber Out now available worldwide
- New i-FlashDrive HD Gen2 now supports Android
- Nikon firmware update nullifies third-party batteries
- Nokia announces BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Qualcomm outs Snapdragon 410 SoC, 64-bit with LTE
- Globe to offer iPad Air and Mini Retina on Dec. 19
- Samsung Galaxy J officially announced
- Twitter to allow access on mobile phones without Internet
- LG G Pad 8.3 now on Smart Bro Plan 999
- Smart to offer iPad Air and Mini with Retina
- Kata Venus 3 arrives, priced at Php3,999
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini Review
- Samsung releases teaser video for Galaxy J
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 leaks ahead of launch
- Acer Liquid Z3 Quick Review
- Sony Xperia Z1 free on Smart Plan 1500
- Adidas miCoach Smart Run now available in the PH
- Assassin’s Creed: Pirates hits App Store & Play Store
- Download a copy of your Gmail and Google Calendar data
- InCase opens flagship store in SM Aura
- Nexus 5 receives much-needed camera update
- Amazon sells Remote Controlled Flying F*ck
- Xbox One & PlayStation 4 priced below Php40k
- Honda makes smartphone case with an emergency airbag
- Cherry Mobile outs Omega XL and Omega HD 2X
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: globe plan for samsung galaxy s3
May 23, 2012
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
April 29, 2013
February 22, 2013
Since it’s my birthday today and we’re feeling a little generous than usual, let’s do a quick giveaway. How is a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini sound? Check out below how you can score this phone.
January 24, 2013
Samsung Philippines officially launched the Galaxy S3 Mini last night, along with Globe which is exclusively selling it for the first month. Let’s delve deeper in to the SGS3’s little brother with our first impression after the break.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
October 15, 2012
Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Note 2 tomorrow evening and we’ve already reported last week that it’s going to be sold at Php32,990.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It's back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 16, 2012
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).
May 04, 2012
We’ve got some hands-on time with the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S3 and so far we’re impressed with the design, construction, performance and the capabilities of the camera. The Galaxy S3 also features the new Exynos 4 Quad processor and an optional LTE chip for super fast connectivity.
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.