- Sony Xperia Z2 to be offered by Smart
- Android smartphones you can buy for Php5,990 or less
- Sony launches new Xperia devices in the Philippines
- OnePlus One smartphone fits 5.5” display in 5” body
- Nokia X officially lands in the Philippines for Php5,990
- Dong Nguyen considers return of Flappy Bird
- HP 8 announced, with free 25GB lifetime cloud storage
- Nexus 10 2 rumored to be HTC-made with 2k display
- Titanfall now out for PC, Xbox One starting at Php2k
- Bezels of ZTE Nubia X6 are amazingly thin
- Nexus 8 to run Intel Moorefield and Android ‘Lollipop’?
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: The Mini Review
- Makati and Pasig, among the Selfiest Cities in the World
- Apple seeds iOS 7.1 update
- Nokia Lumia 630 leaked ahead of launch
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas warns public about Bitcoin
- HBO brings streamed media to portable devices
- Funny and amazing stuff about tech in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy S5 prepaid kit price — Php34,990
- Samsung Galaxy S5 free on Globe Plan 2499
- Google Nexus 6 concept image – how thin is enough?
- Starmobile Diamond X1 Review
- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "globe plan for tablet"
Articles tagged for: globe plan for tablet
December 09, 2013
December 09, 2013
Smart has really been aggressive in getting the latest and greatest handset/tablets. One of the more recent additions to their lineup is the LG G Pad 8.3 which will be offered under the SmartBro Gadget Plus Plan 999 with a two-year contract.
February 20, 2013
It’s always nice when local telcos offer a phone and tablet combo under their affordable plans. If you’re in a hunt for sweet deal, Globe may have what you’re looking for. Check out the bundle promo after the break.
December 06, 2012
Globe is now offering its own mobile protection service called Gadget Care which covers handsets and tablets availed through Globe’s postpaid plans from accidental damage or loss due to theft.
May 31, 2012
Globe Telecoms has officially launched their postpaid offerings that will come bundled with the new iPad 3. As expected, the Apple tablet is being offered at discounted prices when you subscribe to a Tattoo Broadband plan.
July 06, 2011
We just got our review unit of the BlackBerry Playbook today and we got word that Globe has taken lead on the release of the tablet in the Philippines with a possible launch date later this month or early next month.
July 02, 2011
Been asked about this several times before but could not give a more definitive answer since I have not tried all of the postpaid plans. So I thought why not get everyone’s opinion, especially from those who have been on postpaid for many years.
March 10, 2014
From being the text messaging capital of the world to becoming one of the top IT outsourcing hubs in the planet, the Philippines has certainly achieved a lot especially when it comes to anything that involves tech. For that we’re going to list some of the funny and amazing stuff about the technology industry in […]
December 31, 2013
Everyone saw it coming — that Apple’s 2nd iPad Mini will sport a Retina Display just like the other iPads in its generation. So now it’s here and everybody wants one. Check out our full review of the iPad Mini with Retina Display after the jump.
August 02, 2013
It’s time yet again for another roundup of all the gadgets we’ve reviewed in the past month. This includes the HTC One, Lenovo K900, and the Nokia Lumia 925 to name a few. So if you missed out on any of our reviews then read our Gadget Reviews Roundup for the month of July below.
May 30, 2013
The Lopez-led media conglomerate, ABS-CBN Corporation, has recently announced that it inked a Network Sharing Agreement with Globe Telecoms that will pave the way for the media company’s plan of being one of the key players in the local telecommunications industry.
May 23, 2013
Using multiple internet services has its benefits. I have 2 DSL providers at home, a postpaid mobile WiFi plan, and 2 smartphone subscriptions with mobile internet plans. As such, I am able to dedicate one line to a specific task or purpose.
March 29, 2013
BlackBerry’s comeback in the smartphone market will be determined by the success of the BlackBerry Z10 and the new BB 10 OS. Check out our full review of the BlackBerry Z10 after the break.
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
August 05, 2012
Sun Cellular is now offering micro-SIM cards to all its postpaid and prepaid subscribers. This could be in anticipation of upcoming handsets in their network.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
May 03, 2012
RIM has just announced that the BlackBerry OS 7.1 update is now available to BlackBerry Bold 9900 users in the Philippines which just started yesterday.
September 08, 2011
We featured this HSPA+ capable mobile hotspot from ZTE a few weeks ago and we’ve finally gotten a review unit to test. Like many other pocket WiFi (MiFi) devices before it, the ZTE MF60 is one pretty kick-ass unit. If only it were more affordable.
June 25, 2011
Two Android phones and a tablet — that’s what’s else we saw at the Huawei booth earlier this week during CommunicAsia. Two of the top 3 Android smartphones, the Ideos X5 and X3, as well as the Ideos S7 Slim (predecessor of the MediaPad).