- Sony launches Lifelog app for Xperia Z2
- Twitter rolls out new look for its web profile
- Android for people with less money; iPhone is for the rich?
- Samsung debuts Standard, EVO and PRO SD cards
- I.T. industry, among the highest paying for fresh graduates
- Samsung Galaxy ACE Style officially announced
- Adobe Lightroom mobile for iPad now available
- Microsoft announces Skype TX technology for broadcast
- Spotify PH becomes official; Php129 for Premium
- Sharp announces Aquos Phone Xx 302Sh in Japan
- APCN2 fixed, Philippines to expect faster Internet
- Qualcomm unveils 64-bit Snapdragon 810 and 808
- Sony A7S now official, “S” for Sensitivity
- LG G Pro 2 officially launches in the PH for Php32,990
- LG G2 Mini now available for Php13,990
- Hands-on with the THL T100S
- COVR Photo turns your iPhone into a candid machine
- Summer Giveaway: Sandbox at Alviera tickets
- Galaxy S5 tested in water and sand, no WFT present
- Me Mobile Prime 8 Quick Review
- After phones, tablets, watches & cars, Android goes TV?
- Xperia Z2 gets performance and stability improvements
- Gionee Elife E7 Review
- JBL Pulse Quick Review: Music and Lights in Action
- Wilson to launch app-enabled smart basketball
- Cherry Mobile Topaz, dual-core HSPA+ for Php2,299
- PLDT launches new TelPad with quad-core tablet
- Tag Heuer launches phone with built-in solar cells
- THL launches T200, priced at Php14,999
- What happens when an HTC One gets run over by a bus?
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "globe plans samsung galaxy s3"
Articles tagged for: globe plans samsung galaxy s3
May 23, 2012
April 29, 2013
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It's back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 16, 2012
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).