- Urbanears Fall/Winter 2014 Collection to arrive in PH
- Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 now available
- Mac users complain about Wi-Fi issues on OS X Yosemite
- NVidia 344.48 WHQL Drivers now available
- AMD outs Catalyst 19.9.2 Beta Drivers
- Android Lollipop is arriving on November 3
- Twitpic shuts down, passes domain to twitter
- Supreme Court: ‘Friends Only’ privacy on Facebook not private at all
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 officially launched in the PH
- New iPad Air 2 not only bends, it breaks when applied pressure
- Smart opens pre-registration page for iPhone 6
- Globe releases postpaid plans for Galaxy Note 4
- Oppo teases new phone; thinnest ever made at 4mm?
- Intel Core i7-4790 (Haswell Refresh) Review
- New bill requires parking space before buying a new car
- Microsoft battles Google Now with Bing Torque for Android Wear
- Xiaomi to move servers in light of recent privacy issues
- Android Wear to get GPS support and offline music
- Samsung Knox now certified for Classified U.S Goverment use
- G.Skill launches Phonenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
- Smart releases postpaid plans for Galaxy Note 4
- Meizu MX4 available tomorrow, priced at Php16,990
- COMELEC officially rolls out ‘iRehistro’
- ZTE intros V5 Max: Budget-friendly 64-bit with 2GB RAM
- LG G3 Screen with NUCLUN octa-core CPU announced
- LG G Watch Review
- OpenSignal compares Globe and Smart’s LTE speed
- Globe iPhone 6 pre-registration now up!
- Popcorn Hour A-410 Quick Review
- Hands-on with the Gionee GPad G5
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "globe plans samsung galaxy s3"
Articles tagged for: globe plans samsung galaxy s3
May 23, 2012
April 29, 2013
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It's back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 16, 2012
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).