- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 officially launched in the PH
- New iPad Air 2 not only bends, it breaks when applied pressure
- Smart opens pre-registration page for iPhone 6
- Globe releases postpaid plans for Galaxy Note 4
- Intel Core i7-4790 (Haswell Refresh) Review
- New bill requires parking space before buying a new car
- Microsoft battles Google Now with Bing Torque for Android Wear
- Xiaomi to move servers in light of recent privacy issues
- Android Wear to get GPS support and offline music
- Samsung Knox now certified for Classified U.S Goverment use
- G.Skill launches Phonenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
- Smart releases postpaid plans for Galaxy Note 4
- Meizu MX4 available tomorrow, priced at Php16,990
- COMELEC officially rolls out ‘iRehistro’
- ZTE intros V5 Max: Budget-friendly 64-bit with 2GB RAM
- LG G3 Screen with NUCLUN octa-core CPU announced
- LG G Watch Review
- OpenSignal compares Globe and Smart’s LTE speed
- Globe iPhone 6 pre-registration now up!
- Popcorn Hour A-410 Quick Review
- Hands-on with the Gionee GPad G5
- GoPro Hero, Hero4 series now officially priced in PH
- iPad Air 2 now available in PH through Widget City
- GoPro Hero for as low as Php 7,990 at Widget City
- The Uber Case: In defense of LTFRB
- Gionee to launch dual-SIM CTRL V4S in PH, pricing revealed
- HB 5099: Parking Fees Regulation Act pegs fee at Php40
- ASUS to launch new ZenFone and ZenWatch this month
- Tenda extends the reach of your Wi-Fi for below Php1K
- ZTE intros octa-core Blade Vec Pro; priced below Php9K
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "globe samsung galaxy s3 plan"
Articles tagged for: globe samsung galaxy s3 plan
May 23, 2012
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
April 29, 2013
February 22, 2013
Since it’s my birthday today and we’re feeling a little generous than usual, let’s do a quick giveaway. How is a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini sound? Check out below how you can score this phone.
January 24, 2013
Samsung Philippines officially launched the Galaxy S3 Mini last night, along with Globe which is exclusively selling it for the first month. Let’s delve deeper in to the SGS3’s little brother with our first impression after the break.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
October 15, 2012
Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Note 2 tomorrow evening and we’ve already reported last week that it’s going to be sold at Php32,990.
July 04, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most highly-anticipated smartphone of 2012. It’s mainly because of the stellar success of its predecessor and Samsung’s over-all performance in the Android handset market. Check out our full review of the Galaxy S3 i9300 after the break.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It's back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 16, 2012
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).
May 04, 2012
We’ve got some hands-on time with the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S3 and so far we’re impressed with the design, construction, performance and the capabilities of the camera. The Galaxy S3 also features the new Exynos 4 Quad processor and an optional LTE chip for super fast connectivity.
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.