- Globe to offer iPad Air and Mini Retina on Dec. 19
- Samsung Galaxy J officially announced
- Twitter to allow access on mobile phones without Internet
- LG G Pad 8.3 now on Smart Bro Plan 999
- Smart to offer iPad Air and Mini with Retina
- Kata Venus 3 arrives, priced at Php3,999
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini Review
- Samsung releases teaser video for Galaxy J
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 leaks ahead of launch
- Acer Liquid Z3 Quick Review
- Sony Xperia Z1 free on Smart Plan 1500
- Adidas miCoach Smart Run now available in the PH
- Assassin’s Creed: Pirates hits App Store & Play Store
- Download a copy of your Gmail and Google Calendar data
- InCase opens flagship store in SM Aura
- Nexus 5 receives much-needed camera update
- Amazon sells Remote Controlled Flying F*ck
- Xbox One & PlayStation 4 priced below Php40k
- Honda makes smartphone case with an emergency airbag
- Cherry Mobile outs Omega XL and Omega HD 2X
- Cherry Mobile Flare HD unveiled
- Real-life portraits done with an iPad
- Updated Bluetooth 4.1 announced
- Next generation USB will be reversible
- iPhone 5S prices around the world
- YugaTech Comprehensive Christmas Gadget Guide 2013
- Smart nabs exclusive rights to Google Nexus 5
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 arrives locally, starts at Php60k
- Conspiracy Theory: Technology’s Dark Role in the Future
- YotaPhone dual-screen smartphone goes on sale
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: globe telecom lte
December 09, 2013
October 11, 2013
Globe Telecom today announced the availability of the LG G2 in their postpaid plans. The carrier is giving away the G2 for free when you subscribe to a regular Plan 1799 with no cash-out.
October 06, 2013
Globe Telecom is now offering its Platinum subscribers unlimited calls and texts to all networks and unlimited mobile surfing starting at Plan 5000.
June 26, 2013
Having an LTE-enabled smartphone like the BlackBerry Z10 has its perks, like being able to use a high-speed internet connection on a rich 4.2-inch display. But while you’re enjoying those speeds, do you know if your data plan is well-suited to your needs?
June 02, 2013
Looking to get your first postpaid plan and wanting a nice smartphone to go with it? We break it down to you and share this short menu of flagship offerings from Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.
May 25, 2013
Just got a tip from a source inside Globe that the BlackBerry Q10 is ready to be served to customers next month and it will probably come free with Plan 1799 just like the BB Z10.
April 29, 2013
March 09, 2013
Globe Telecom has put up their pre-order page for the BlackBerry Z10 and is offering the unit for free under Plan 1799 with the lowest plan at Plan 999 (Php13,100 cash-out).
January 29, 2013
Globe Telecom has finally confirmed that all iPhone 5 postpaid subscribers will get access to their LTE network at no additional charge. This means that if you are currently on a MySuperSurf data plan, you can get LTE for free.
January 27, 2013
In last week’s interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook, he revealed that they will be rolling out LTE support to 36 new countries by next week. Among the countries he specifically mentioned is the Philippines.
December 10, 2012
Globe Telecom has just announced their very first LTE smartphone and picked the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE as its flagship handset.
December 07, 2012
Now that both telcos have published their prepaid and postpaid plans for the upcoming iPhone 5, we’ve come up with a more detailed breakdown to see which of the two offers the better deal.
October 07, 2012
In a surprise move by Smart, the telco has suddenly increased its bandwidth cap for the Smart LTE Plan 3500 from a measly 10GB to a generous 21GB.
October 07, 2012
Globe Telecom has also set up a pre-order page for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it is free with a postpaid UnliSurf Plan 2499.
October 02, 2012
Globe Telecom earlier reported that they will soon launch new LTE smartphones once their new network is up and running. The line-up includes handsets from ZTE, Samsung, Huawei and HTC.
September 28, 2012
Last night, Globe Telecom finally showed to members of the media the device they will use for their LTE service called Tattoo Black. They’ve also made speedtests showing bandwidths on up to 42Mbps on their network.
September 09, 2012
So Globe Telecom came out today with another teaser for their LTE service. Dubbed, Globe Tattoo Black, the soon-to-be-launched LTE service also promises speeds of up to 42Mbps with a monthly service fee that starts at Php1,799.
September 09, 2012
The Apple iPhone 5 is set to be announced next week (Wednesday, September 12) and the WSJ reports that it will be LTE-capable. While we are excited that we might also be experiencing super-fast 100Mbps mobile internet speeds, we’re also worried how much it will cost.
August 24, 2012
Earlier this week, Globe Telecom had a press conference announcing their own version of Tattoo LTE service which will go live this September.
August 09, 2012
We received a public advisory from Globe Telecom earlier today stating that they are experiencing inter-connection problems with Sun Cellular.
February 14, 2012
It’s been a long time since we had a contest that’s focused on our fellow bloggers. So this one’s in partnership with Globe and we’ll be giving away a couple of cool gadgets to help promote new mobile service called My Apps Mall.
November 22, 2011
In a Globe event that happened tonight at the Manila Peninsula, Globe CEO Ernest Cu confirms they are preparing the release of the iPhone 4S in the Philippines in the next couple of weeks. That brings us to a timeline of 1st week to 2nd week of December 2011.
August 13, 2011
After getting that list of Globe HSPA+ sites within Metro Manila, I took the task of finding out one and do some tests of my own.
June 12, 2011
During the media launch of Globe’s Tonino Lamborghini Tattoo launch last week, I sat down with Peter Bithos (Head of Consumer Division) to talk more about the telco’s roll-out and their 10Mbps mobile internet offering.
April 27, 2011
In a press conference earlier today, Globe demonstrated their upgraded mobile internet service using the HSPA+ network which promises to offer an average 4Mbps to 6Mbps to mobile handsets (saw it burst up to 16.4Mbps).