- Giveaway: Who you gonna call with a FonePad 7?
- HTC Desire Eye Review
- Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Preview now available
- Globe to provide Android One devices with free data
- Innos Yi Luo D6000: octa-core with 6000mAh battery
- Google to team up with Huawei for next Nexus device?
- iPhone 6S will reportedly have 2GB RAM and Apple SIM
- ABS-CBN TV Plus Now Available on Lazada
- Is MyPhone investing too much on the Rio series?
- MyPhone Rio Junior 3G now official
- Nikon D7200 Officially Launched
- Sony Mobile Executive Denies Selling Mobile Division
- Sony announces Theme Creator BETA for Xperia users
- Nokia 1100 surfaces with quad-core CPU and Lollipop
- NVIDIA introduces the SHIELD Android TV Console
- ZOPO TOUCH makes official debut at MWC
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (5.5): entry-level Android w/ LTE
- How Samsung won me back with the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Honda Philippines announces all-new Odyssey
- PLDT WiMax, Ultera services suffer nationwide downtime
- February Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Top Ten Stories in YugaTech: February 2015
- BlackBerry Leap Unveiled, 5-inch 720p Display in Tow
- Lenovo outs Pocket Projector for smartphones and tablets
- Kata i4 now available at Lazada, retails for Php9,799
- Ford shows off ‘MoDe’ e-bikes packed with features
- Huawei unveils the TalkBand B2 and TalkBand N1
- Lenovo A7000 w/ ATMOS surround sound now official
- Lenovo Vibe Shot: 16MP camera w/ Infrared AF and OIS
- Gionee Elife S7: octa-core, dual-SIM, LTE, 5.5mm thin
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "globe telecom plans samsung galaxy s3"
Articles tagged for: globe telecom plans samsung galaxy s3
April 29, 2013
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It’s back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
May 29, 2012
Samsung Electronics Phils. has officially launched the Galaxy S3 in the Philippines last night. This was the chance for Samsung to finally reveal the local pricing of the handset — Php32,990 (16GB).
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 23, 2012
May 16, 2012
May 14, 2012
Reports are coming in that Samsung Stores in Metro Manila are also accepting reservations for the Galaxy S3. These are unlocked/openline units but will be released later than the pre-orders for Smart and Globe (which will have a week or two of lead time).