- Lazada sets Alcatel Flash Plus sale on June 5
- Lenovo K3 Note First Impressions
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Review
- Blackview Zeta: 5-inch, octa-core, Android KitKat
- HP Launches New Desktop Lineup in SEA
- New Line of HP Pavilion Notebooks Arrive in SEA
- Fluxmob Stealth Bolt 3000mAh Power Bank
- SIM Card Registration Act Gets a Nod From The House
- Did Apple Accidentally Leak the iPhone 5C Successor?
- GoT: Sons of Winter Release Date Announced
- Razer Intros Firefly, A Mousepad That Lights Up!
- Huawei Honor 4C Review
- Sun releases postpaid plans for Xiaomi Mi Pad
- List of Stores Where You Can Officially Buy an Asus Zenfone 2
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php5K
- Google Tone: A Cool Way To Share URLs Using Sound
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus First Impressions
- Huawei Honor 4X in the Flesh, First Impressions
- Huawei Unveils Internet of Things OS Called LiteOS
- Actual Pictures of Cherry Mobile Flare XL Leaked
- Nikon made a camera that turns your dog into a “pho-dog-rapher”
- OPPO R7 and R7 Plus becomes official
- PAL forbids bringing Li-Ion batteries on cargo carriage
- Top 10 cities in the Philippines with ‘fastest’ Internet
- ReVault is a wireless and wearable hard drive
- Lenovo A7000 with Dolby ATMOS Review
- PH Internet – currently one of the slowest in Asia and entire world
- Apple Watch Sport unofficially lands in PH
- Apple intros 15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
- All-new Ford Everest officially launches, gets local price
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- rosanna roces bold movies video/
- lte phones ph local
- smartphone below 5,000/1x1.png
- price of sims 4 in the philippines/1x1.png
- asus zenfone 2 price in philippines/1x1.png
- jahziel manabat pbb video scandal/1x1.png
- arci munoz nude photos/1x1.png
- samsung galaxy x4 full spec/1x1.png
- samsung installment plan/1x1.png
- oppo find 5 price philippines/1x1.png
- lg 60ub850t/1x1.png
- Xnxx zoo /1x1.png/1x1.png/1x1.png
- pinay scandal torrent
- leds sxsxnxx
- wapman xxx/1x1.png
- m tude 8com/1x1.png
- Power bank/1x1.png
- htc xnxx 2017/1x1.png/1x1.png/1x1.png
- gogle porno para celulares/1x1.png
Home | Search : "globe galaxy 2"
Articles tagged for: globe galaxy 2
March 10, 2014
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
October 07, 2012
Globe Telecom has also set up a pre-order page for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it is free with a postpaid UnliSurf Plan 2499.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It’s back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 16, 2012
June 18, 2011
Globe is now accepting pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S2, in anticipation of the June 27 release. The Android smartphone comes free with a new subscription of My SuperSurf 3799.
June 10, 2011
May 04, 2015
It’s been 6 years since Samsung first introduced the Galaxy S series and in those six years, we’ve seen how the Korean company turned from being one of the minor players in the smartphone handset market to become the top smartphone vendor in the world in less than half a decade. The Galaxy S series […]
April 15, 2015
Samsung’s latest flagship phones, the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge, are reportedly surpassing the company’s projections, which might lead to some supply & demand issues for a while.
April 08, 2015
March has passed, and so are the stories that made it to the headlines. Here are our Top Ten stories in YugaTech for the past month.
March 22, 2015
Getting the newest Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on a postpaid plan? Globe Telecom opened its website for pre-orders of the newest Samsung Galaxy flagship devices, and it’s not going to be as affordable as the previous models.
February 02, 2015
As they say, it’s better late than never. Sun Cellular has recently announced that they’ve added the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to their roster which is currently being offered under the Sun Plan 999.
November 30, 2014
Perhaps the most impressive release of Samsung this year points to the Galaxy Note 4. The Korean company went all-out both on the hardware and material design. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 below.
October 25, 2014
Samsung has officially launched in the country the Galaxy Note 4 which means that starting today those interested in owning one can now get the acclaimed phablet through Samsung stores, partner distributors, or telcos.
October 25, 2014
Following Smart’s postpaid plan unveiling, Globe has also released their postpaid plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, from an All Unli Plan to Plan 10000 at 6 months to 30 months contract periods.
October 15, 2014
A week after Smart launched its pre-order page, Globe Telecom has finally opened its pre-order page for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 along with the Gear S smartwatch.
August 15, 2014
YugaTech and Globe GDeals are giving away a brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 to one lucky winner who downloads the GDeals app from the Google Play or iTunes App Store. Just follow these 10 easy steps in order to join.
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 11, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans we’ve previously reported, Globe Telecoms has announced the Galaxy Forever Plan which entitles subscribers to a new flagship Galaxy smartphone every year without having to finish the usual 24-month lock-in period.
April 10, 2014
Some of the initial releases (Galaxy S5 and Spotify press releases) and sources close to Globe have confirmed that the telco will be overhauling their data plans — completely dropping both SuperSurf and PowerSurf promos in exchange for a unified GoSurf data plans.
March 24, 2014
Last week, both Globe and Smart released their respective offerings on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5. We’ve compiled them both and compared them against each other in case you’re thinking of getting one.
March 22, 2014
Due to that Unli-LTE or Unli-Data brouhaha from the last couple of months, there has been a lot of complaints regarding the Fair Use Policy implemented by Globe. To address this mis-information, it looks like they’re now calling it the way it should be.
March 21, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans with 24-month lock-in period we’ve previously reported, Globe has also released their other postpaid offerings for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).