- Cherry Mobile intros Flare Lite as most affordable Flare
- Huawei Honor 6 coming this December for around 14k
- Xiaomi outs 9.9mm thick 5,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Mi Philippines bundles Redmi 1S with Mi Power Bank
- Happy Mobile Oracle unveiled, octa-core at 6.6mm
- Happy Mobile Prive officially announced
- 5 Tips When Gadget Shopping with a Credit Card
- Contest: Win this Nikon Coolpix S3600!
- DOST to put up 50,000 Free Public WiFi starting 2015
- Over 50,000 Spam Text goes thru Globe every day
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Powerbanks
- Starmobile UP Snap has 8MP UltraPixel camera
- HP Stream 7 Windows 8.1 tablet lands for Php7,999
- Why Ford Fiesta’s 1.0L EcoBoost is not Your Average 1-Liter Engine
- Android 5.0 Lollipop on the Nexus 5 Review
- Smart offers Sony Xperia Z3 free at Data Plan 2000
- SM North Edsa is the world’s biggest solar-powered mall
- Five Android Launchers We Love to Use
- Pokemon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire now available in the PH!
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 officially launches in the Philippines
- Shot entirely with an iPhone 6 Plus
- CloudFone announces GEO 400LTE and GEO 400LTE+
- Google Nexus 9 unofficially lands in PH for sub-Php19K
- Starmobile Knight X launched w/ 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Corning makes Gorilla Glass 4 official
- Need for Speed No Limits coming to Android and iOS
- Alcatel outs OneTouch Flash in India, costs $161
- Cherry Mobile partners with Globe for free 150MB/mo for 1 year
- Samsung Announces FreeSync-enabled UHD Monitors
- Top 10 Most Memorable Nokia Phones
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "globe galaxy 2"
Articles tagged for: globe galaxy 2
March 10, 2014
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
October 07, 2012
Globe Telecom has also set up a pre-order page for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it is free with a postpaid UnliSurf Plan 2499.
June 03, 2012
[Updated: It’s back to Php32,990.] We initially reported that telcos will not likely sell the Samsung Galaxy S3 on a prepaid kit plan. Turns out Globe Telecom has already announced that once all the pre-orders have been fulfilled, they will also offer it for prepaid subscribers.
As we near the official launch of the highly anticipated Samsung S3, the two telco giants vies for the hearts of prospective upgraders and switchers through their plans. Now before you get too excited and sign up for any of these telcos, let’s take a closer look at their offerings and see which one fits […]
May 16, 2012
June 18, 2011
Globe is now accepting pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S2, in anticipation of the June 27 release. The Android smartphone comes free with a new subscription of My SuperSurf 3799.
June 10, 2011
October 25, 2014
Samsung has officially launched in the country the Galaxy Note 4 which means that starting today those interested in owning one can now get the acclaimed phablet through Samsung stores, partner distributors, or telcos.
October 25, 2014
Following Smart’s postpaid plan unveiling, Globe has also released their postpaid plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, from an All Unli Plan to Plan 10000 at 6 months to 30 months contract periods.
October 15, 2014
A week after Smart launched its pre-order page, Globe Telecom has finally opened its pre-order page for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 along with the Gear S smartwatch.
August 15, 2014
YugaTech and Globe GDeals are giving away a brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 to one lucky winner who downloads the GDeals app from the Google Play or iTunes App Store. Just follow these 10 easy steps in order to join.
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 11, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans we’ve previously reported, Globe Telecoms has announced the Galaxy Forever Plan which entitles subscribers to a new flagship Galaxy smartphone every year without having to finish the usual 24-month lock-in period.
April 10, 2014
Some of the initial releases (Galaxy S5 and Spotify press releases) and sources close to Globe have confirmed that the telco will be overhauling their data plans — completely dropping both SuperSurf and PowerSurf promos in exchange for a unified GoSurf data plans.
March 24, 2014
Last week, both Globe and Smart released their respective offerings on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5. We’ve compiled them both and compared them against each other in case you’re thinking of getting one.
March 22, 2014
Due to that Unli-LTE or Unli-Data brouhaha from the last couple of months, there has been a lot of complaints regarding the Fair Use Policy implemented by Globe. To address this mis-information, it looks like they’re now calling it the way it should be.
March 21, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans with 24-month lock-in period we’ve previously reported, Globe has also released their other postpaid offerings for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).
March 08, 2014
Globe Telecom has already put up their pre-order page for Samsung’s latest flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S5, and it looks like it is set to arrive next month.
January 08, 2014
To complement the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Samsung also announced more affordable yet powerful versions of their Android tablets with the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Tab Pro 10.1 and Tab Pro 12.2.
January 08, 2014
Samsung introduced new 12.2-inch Galaxy Note Pro tablet here at CES 2014 in Las Vegas. It’s the biggest Android tablet for Samsung and we had a few minutes with it at their booth this morning.
December 29, 2013
Globally announced back in November during our coverage in Abu Dhabi, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is set to arrive in the Philippines on January 2014. Check out our full review of the Nokia Lumia 1520 after the jump.
November 08, 2013
Globe’s introduction of the iPhone Forever Plan will certainly confuse some subscribers so we’ll explain it to you as simple as possible.
October 06, 2013
Globe Telecom is now offering its Platinum subscribers unlimited calls and texts to all networks and unlimited mobile surfing starting at Plan 5000.