- Sony outs SmartEyeglass Developer Preview Kit
- Gray Market iPhone 6, 6 Plus gets priced up to Php100k!
- Android L to feature security encryption out of the box
- Wear This: Garmin Fenix 2 Multi-Sport Watch
- Next MS Office features darker theme, helper a la Clippy
- Windows 9 is coming, and here’s what to expect
- ADATA PV110 10400mAh Powerbank
- iPhone 6 selling on Lazada for at least Php64K
- BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 now official
- TBT: My first MP3 player
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 updated with Snapdragon 805
- Amazon introduces Fire HD 6 tablet, starts at $99
- How Apple is undeniably becoming more like Android
- How to get the 5.7GB iOS 8 without erasing anything
- iOS 8 now available for download
- Steam payments now priced in Philippine Peso
- Belkin PH brings Linksys WRT-1900ac locally
- 7 new features for old iPhones when iOS 8 arrives
- Jabra intros new headsets designed for call centers
- Relonch Camera unveiled at Photokina
- McDo releases Android, iOS app to take online orders
- Graphed: Flagship Smartphone Announcement Calendar
- Oppo N3 render leaks
- Contest: Are you better than a G3?
- Acer opens kiosk in Market! Market!; holds one day opening promo
- Hello ‘Windows': Microsoft to wipe out ‘Nokia’ and ‘Windows Phone’ brands
- Canon launches PowerShot G7 X
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II now official
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime leaks selfie-centred specs
- 10 cool non-tech products that Xiaomi is selling in China
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "globe plan samsung galaxy 2"
Articles tagged for: globe plan samsung galaxy 2
March 10, 2014
August 15, 2014
YugaTech and Globe GDeals are giving away a brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 to one lucky winner who downloads the GDeals app from the Google Play or iTunes App Store. Just follow these 10 easy steps in order to join.
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 11, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans we’ve previously reported, Globe Telecoms has announced the Galaxy Forever Plan which entitles subscribers to a new flagship Galaxy smartphone every year without having to finish the usual 24-month lock-in period.
March 24, 2014
Last week, both Globe and Smart released their respective offerings on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5. We’ve compiled them both and compared them against each other in case you’re thinking of getting one.
March 22, 2014
Due to that Unli-LTE or Unli-Data brouhaha from the last couple of months, there has been a lot of complaints regarding the Fair Use Policy implemented by Globe. To address this mis-information, it looks like they’re now calling it the way it should be.
March 21, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans with 24-month lock-in period we’ve previously reported, Globe has also released their other postpaid offerings for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).
March 08, 2014
Globe Telecom has already put up their pre-order page for Samsung’s latest flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S5, and it looks like it is set to arrive next month.
October 06, 2013
Globe Telecom is now offering its Platinum subscribers unlimited calls and texts to all networks and unlimited mobile surfing starting at Plan 5000.
October 04, 2013
Those who are eager to find out about Globe’s plan offerings for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and its companion smartwatch, the Galaxy Gear, need not to wait any longer as the telco has already released their postpaid plans for the said handset.
September 27, 2013
LG Mobile Philippines made a lot of effort to bring the LG G2 to the Philippines just weeks after its global announcement back in August. In a span of 47 days, the G2 was finally launched in the country. Check out our full review of the LG G2 below.
September 25, 2013
So we finally got the most important detail about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartphone –their official retail price.
September 24, 2013
Globe Telecom announced on Twitter that the 5.7-inch Samsung Galaxy Note 3 along with its companion smartwatch, the Galaxy Gear, will be soon made available under the said telco.
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
August 15, 2013
SamMobile got hold of a list of countries that will be receiving the much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 3. And it looks like the SM-N9005 variant which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU is slated to arrive in the country.
June 02, 2013
Looking to get your first postpaid plan and wanting a nice smartphone to go with it? We break it down to you and share this short menu of flagship offerings from Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.
April 29, 2013
Now that two giant telcos in the country has announced the availability of the Samsung Galaxy S4, we thought of giving you a better look at Smart and Globe’s postpaid offerings to help you decide if ever you’re interested in getting one.
April 29, 2013
April 21, 2013
Globe has already published on their website their postpaid plans for the Samsung Galaxy S4.
January 24, 2013
Samsung Philippines officially launched the Galaxy S3 Mini last night, along with Globe which is exclusively selling it for the first month. Let’s delve deeper in to the SGS3’s little brother with our first impression after the break.
January 11, 2013
PLDT-owned Sun Cellular has recently announced in their Facebook page the latest addition to their premium handset offering – the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
January 01, 2013
Each year, we review hundreds of gadgets and one of the indicators that it is a hot item is the number of people who read our reviews (on top of the shares, FB likes and retweets). In 2012, smartphones continue to dominate the line-up. Here are our top 25 gadgets that we reviewed on YugaTech.
November 26, 2012
Cellphones used to be big and heavy. Then, they started getting smaller, thinner and light. Now, they’re starting to be bigger again. The Galaxy Note 2 is a good example of a big phone. At 5.5 inches, we bet half the population will have a hard time holding it with one hand.
October 15, 2012
Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Note 2 tomorrow evening and we’ve already reported last week that it’s going to be sold at Php32,990.