- HTC Re Review
- Myphone Rio 2 Lite spotted in the wild
- Globe extends Free FB through Internet.Org
- Gionee Elife S5.1 officially launches in the Philippines
- SKK Mobile outs the quad-core Illusion Plus
- Microsoft reveals new list of Lumia phones eligible for Windows 10 TP
- Ferrari California T: Shell V Power Driving Experience
- This website tells you if your password is easy to crack
- Intel-Micron uses 3D NAND to produce up to 10TB SSDs
- Amazon Cloud offers unlimited storage for $59.99 a year
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Now on Sun Cellular Postpaid Plan
- MyPhone Rio 2 leaks ahead of launch
- Facebook to launch huge solar-powered Internet drones
- SKK Mobile Lynx Lite to be available soon
- Xiaomi introduces new Mi In-Ear Headphones
- Tekken 7 has a secret Filipina character?
- Twitter launches Periscope app for live video streaming
- ASUS unveils ZenEar and ZenEar S Headphones
- ZTE Launches Nubia Z9 Max and Nubia Z9 Mini
- What are H/W and S/W Video Decoders?
- 10 FAQs in joining Nissan Philippines’ GT Academy
- System update v2.50 for PlayStation 4 arrives today
- Rolls-Royce launches Ghost Series II in the Philippines (with video)
- Happy Mobile Aspire: Octa-Core, 2GB RAM under Php7k
- Microsoft intros Hoop by Coloud headphones
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Facebook introduces On This Day feature
- Nissan officially launches GT Academy in the Philippines
- Nokia 215 Dual-SIM now in PH for under Php2K
- Liberty to launch mobile internet service in PH in 2016
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "globe plan samsung galaxy 2"
Articles tagged for: globe plan samsung galaxy 2
March 10, 2014
March 22, 2015
Getting the newest Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on a postpaid plan? Globe Telecom opened its website for pre-orders of the newest Samsung Galaxy flagship devices, and it’s not going to be as affordable as the previous models.
February 02, 2015
As they say, it’s better late than never. Sun Cellular has recently announced that they’ve added the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to their roster which is currently being offered under the Sun Plan 999.
November 30, 2014
Perhaps the most impressive release of Samsung this year points to the Galaxy Note 4. The Korean company went all-out both on the hardware and material design. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 below.
October 25, 2014
Samsung has officially launched in the country the Galaxy Note 4 which means that starting today those interested in owning one can now get the acclaimed phablet through Samsung stores, partner distributors, or telcos.
October 25, 2014
Following Smart’s postpaid plan unveiling, Globe has also released their postpaid plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, from an All Unli Plan to Plan 10000 at 6 months to 30 months contract periods.
October 15, 2014
A week after Smart launched its pre-order page, Globe Telecom has finally opened its pre-order page for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 along with the Gear S smartwatch.
August 15, 2014
YugaTech and Globe GDeals are giving away a brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 to one lucky winner who downloads the GDeals app from the Google Play or iTunes App Store. Just follow these 10 easy steps in order to join.
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 11, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans we’ve previously reported, Globe Telecoms has announced the Galaxy Forever Plan which entitles subscribers to a new flagship Galaxy smartphone every year without having to finish the usual 24-month lock-in period.
March 24, 2014
Last week, both Globe and Smart released their respective offerings on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5. We’ve compiled them both and compared them against each other in case you’re thinking of getting one.
March 22, 2014
Due to that Unli-LTE or Unli-Data brouhaha from the last couple of months, there has been a lot of complaints regarding the Fair Use Policy implemented by Globe. To address this mis-information, it looks like they’re now calling it the way it should be.
March 21, 2014
In addition to the postpaid plans with 24-month lock-in period we’ve previously reported, Globe has also released their other postpaid offerings for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
March 10, 2014
The Php34,990 price is the prepaid kit price from Globe. It is possible that the suggested retail price by Samsung for the Philippines is different (hopefully lower).
March 08, 2014
Globe Telecom has already put up their pre-order page for Samsung’s latest flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S5, and it looks like it is set to arrive next month.
October 06, 2013
Globe Telecom is now offering its Platinum subscribers unlimited calls and texts to all networks and unlimited mobile surfing starting at Plan 5000.
October 04, 2013
Those who are eager to find out about Globe’s plan offerings for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and its companion smartwatch, the Galaxy Gear, need not to wait any longer as the telco has already released their postpaid plans for the said handset.
September 27, 2013
LG Mobile Philippines made a lot of effort to bring the LG G2 to the Philippines just weeks after its global announcement back in August. In a span of 47 days, the G2 was finally launched in the country. Check out our full review of the LG G2 below.
September 25, 2013
So we finally got the most important detail about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartphone –their official retail price.
September 24, 2013
Globe Telecom announced on Twitter that the 5.7-inch Samsung Galaxy Note 3 along with its companion smartwatch, the Galaxy Gear, will be soon made available under the said telco.
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
August 15, 2013
SamMobile got hold of a list of countries that will be receiving the much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 3. And it looks like the SM-N9005 variant which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU is slated to arrive in the country.
June 02, 2013
Looking to get your first postpaid plan and wanting a nice smartphone to go with it? We break it down to you and share this short menu of flagship offerings from Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.
April 29, 2013
Now that two giant telcos in the country has announced the availability of the Samsung Galaxy S4, we thought of giving you a better look at Smart and Globe’s postpaid offerings to help you decide if ever you’re interested in getting one.
April 29, 2013