- Sony Walkman NWZ-WH505 now available locally
- Phottix outs Strato TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 officially launched
- Nokia Normandy could be an entry-level Android phone
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition announced
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition announced
- BBK to unveil world’s first smartphone with 2K resolution
- Viber Out now available worldwide
- New i-FlashDrive HD Gen2 now supports Android
- Nikon firmware update nullifies third-party batteries
- Nokia announces BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Qualcomm outs Snapdragon 410 SoC, 64-bit with LTE
- Globe to offer iPad Air and Mini Retina on Dec. 19
- Samsung Galaxy J officially announced
- Twitter to allow access on mobile phones without Internet
- LG G Pad 8.3 now on Smart Bro Plan 999
- Smart to offer iPad Air and Mini with Retina
- Kata Venus 3 arrives, priced at Php3,999
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini Review
- Samsung releases teaser video for Galaxy J
- ASUS Padfone mini 4.3 leaks ahead of launch
- Acer Liquid Z3 Quick Review
- Sony Xperia Z1 free on Smart Plan 1500
- Adidas miCoach Smart Run now available in the PH
- Assassin’s Creed: Pirates hits App Store & Play Store
- Download a copy of your Gmail and Google Calendar data
- InCase opens flagship store in SM Aura
- Nexus 5 receives much-needed camera update
- Amazon sells Remote Controlled Flying F*ck
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Articles tagged for: globe
December 09, 2013
November 12, 2013
While cellular service are being slowly restored in typhoon Yolanda affected areas in the Visayas (specifically Samar, Leyte and Cebu), all the national carriers have banded together to offer free local and international SMS to subscribers in those areas.
November 10, 2013
The country’s leading mobile service providers are keen on restoring their services in Tacloban after the devastation brought by Super Typhoon Yolanda.
November 08, 2013
Globe’s introduction of the iPhone Forever Plan will certainly confuse some subscribers so we’ll explain it to you as simple as possible.
November 08, 2013
Smart and Globe has finally releaved their postpaid plans for the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c. While they’ve not highlighted the retail prices, we’ve dug up the exact prepaid prices for each model and variant.
November 08, 2013
Globe has just unveiled their postpaid plans for the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C. Along with it is their new plan offering and exclusive upgrade program called Globe iPhone Forever.
November 04, 2013
Late last month, Globe Telecom granted all of their subscribers (Postpaid and Prepaid) free access to Facebook. Although a great service it may not always appeal to everyone especially to those who are subscribed to unlimited data. So if you want to opt out, here’s how you can do it.
October 25, 2013
It’s official, the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C is coming to the Philippines via Globe on November 15, 2013. This is based on a Twitter update from Globe’s Social Media Manager moments ago.
October 25, 2013
More than a month after its announcement, the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C will be soon offered by Globe Telecom and those interested can now register for the said devices.
October 22, 2013
It started with Twitter, now Globe announced that they’ll also offer free access to the Zuckberg-owned social media account starting on October 31.
October 11, 2013
Globe Telecom today announced the availability of the LG G2 in their postpaid plans. The carrier is giving away the G2 for free when you subscribe to a regular Plan 1799 with no cash-out.
October 06, 2013
Globe Telecom is now offering its Platinum subscribers unlimited calls and texts to all networks and unlimited mobile surfing starting at Plan 5000.
October 04, 2013
Those who are eager to find out about Globe’s plan offerings for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and its companion smartwatch, the Galaxy Gear, need not to wait any longer as the telco has already released their postpaid plans for the said handset.
October 01, 2013
Out with the old, in with the new. That is what Globe Telecom is doing now as they usher in a new and modern look for their website and company logo.
September 24, 2013
September 07, 2013
It’s been quite a wait but the BlackBerry OS 10.1 Maintenance Release for the Globe-issued BlackBerry Z10 is now available for download.
August 25, 2013
Globe is running a short promo on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 since last Friday and will end tomorrow. The two handsets will be available for free on a monthly service plan fee of only Php999.
August 23, 2013
Globe today officially launched their latest all-in-one promo for prepaid users, the Globe Prepaid GoUnli30. This promo offers unlimited calls and text to Globe/TM, unlimited text to other network and unlimited access to popular chat and IM services for Php30 a day.
August 14, 2013
Are you a Globe subscriber and a frequent flyer of Philippine Airlines? If yes, then there’s good news for you as you can now convert your PAL Mabuhay Miles to Globe Rewards points.
August 06, 2013
The popular Nokia Asha 501 is now available on postpaid for as low as Plan 299. Globe has announced the Asha 501 ca be had for free under Best Ever My Super Plan 299.
August 02, 2013
We’re not sure when did this come out but we just discovered that Globe is now offering Tattoo @ Home LTE unlimited service plans with speeds of up to 15Mbps and a starting price of Php1,099.
July 24, 2013
Huawei Philippines and Globe Telecom jointly launched the Ascend P6 today which is made available in various postpaid plans starting at Php999 a month.
July 19, 2013
The country’s top telcos, Globe Telecom and Smart Communications, recently passed NTC’s Quality of Service (Qos) Benchmarking Tests for the second quarter of this year.
June 26, 2013
Having an LTE-enabled smartphone like the BlackBerry Z10 has its perks, like being able to use a high-speed internet connection on a rich 4.2-inch display. But while you’re enjoying those speeds, do you know if your data plan is well-suited to your needs?
June 02, 2013
Looking to get your first postpaid plan and wanting a nice smartphone to go with it? We break it down to you and share this short menu of flagship offerings from Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.